So i got 15 of these bad boys for me and 2-3 friends

so i got 15 of these bad boys for me and 2-3 friends

all of us are total opiod newbies with zero tolerance

how much of these do we have to pop for a decent buzz?

also general drug thread

wrong board

You must install gentoo

Just inject all of it at once

Take all 15. Post if you don't die.

Like 4.

consume all of them at once.

Is this you OP?

What if I die?

You get repawned because you're on codeine

*respawned

Then don't post.

Shouldn't you like not take many of those since they have paracetamol in them too?

100mg codeine should get you going. Wrong board kid

>>>>>>>>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

Yeah, it's really hard on your liver. 4,000mg/day is about the safe limit. You can imagine how, at 500mg per pill, an opiate addict could quickly build up to taking more than that

go to the >>>/drg/ board

100-150mg codeine is a good starting point. But beware that a small percentage of the world population lacks the enzyme that transforms the codeine into morphine, so you might not feel anything at all.

pro tip; if you start to feel seasick or unwell; lay down for a couple of minutes and it will pass. repeat until sickness goes away.

Codeine is inconsistent on some people. Sometimes, you will get the best euphoria ever, and the next time you take, it will be seasickness and then no euphoria.

4-5 but don't do it more than once without doing cold water extraction because all that paracetamol is super bad for your liver.

Also don't drink alcohol the day before, the day you eat them or the day after unless you want to risk dying.

Also be aware that codeine in itself has no effect but is metabolized to morphine in the liver. 5-10% of all people are bad metabolized of codeine and will feel nothing and some are super metabolizers and will get a very large dose from 5 pills.

Do a CWE on 5 of them for each of you, drink some white grapefruit juice, take some Benadryl/Gravol
Wrong board so NB

Or you could, you know, not abuse drugs like a fucking degenerate retard.

>general drug thread
>Sup Forums
the fuck?

you wont

sagethisplz

This, Stallman does not like drugs or alcohol because he feels we should strive to sharpen our mind and intellect, not dullen it with the haze of drugs.

make krokodil

this is your brain on drugs

This is not r9k pal

not technology

announcing sage is also not technology and results in a ban

DON'T, too much paracetamol causes liver failure and whole system of organs failure. Not worth it. You won't get the kick from codeine that you'd want to. Buy promethazine/codeine syrup if you want it so bad

Is it true that alcohol while crossdressing makes you coding a lot better
What your opinion Sup Forums?

yes

you might do terrible things when you're on drugs
don't do it kids, it never ends well..

This is literally like taking robbitussin to get high, you're fucking retarded get real drugs so you of yourself sooner