Spammers keep posting Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums

Just look at those threads:

Essentially, some posters will get any news that could possibly, slightly be related to technology and post it to discuss politics in Sup Forums.

This has been happening for a few weeks. Mods, please keep the Sup Forums spam in their containment board

Other urls found in this thread:

4chandata.org/q/Stormfront---pol--A-Love-Story-a404640
youtube.com/user/4chanVideoTutorial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We must convert the leftist cucks with our epic redpills.

It's happening on every board. Not sure why.

I agree.
Paid Sup Forums shills. Apparently they take Sup Forums seriously enough.

The story is long, but in short a white nationalist group has a neverending raid on Sup Forums. Every board they move they recruit more people and is said they pay big $$$ to kids for posting on Sup Forums. Originally they trick kids to popularize some memes that broke Sup Forums around 2008 and turn it into what is now, when they saw that success they move into full blown neonazi propaganda and whenever you see Sup Forums is mostly them, although more people become convinced of their propaganda and genuinely believe that stuff.

For one I believe some mods are infiltrated, and the ones that are not are constantly harassed by the moles.

Pretty much this.

I want my board back!

hi

If you're triggered, go back to Rebbit where you won't see anything against your viewpoints. Don't forget your daily soylent btw!!

as much as i hate to admit it i wonder if we brought it upon ourselves with the pajeet memeing making "muh race realism" tards think they are welcome here, even though our hate for pajeets is cultural and not some bs supremacy shit

>this coming from an actual homosexual furry weeb soyboy
How many lairs of irony are you on right now?

>homosexual
WRONG
>furry
True
>weeb
True
>soyboy
WRONG

dumb drumpf poster

>a few weeks
This has been happening for years. Just hide and move on.

>complaining about the state of the programming industry is the same thing as saying nigger a bunch
certainly Sup Forums should stay in their own fucking board but this shit shouldn't go unspoken about.

>the the white nationalists
i'm gonna need some sauce on that, every woman and her orbiter says that so its hard to believe.

Tech related jobs discussion is relevant. It's similar to 'hey Sup Forums, CS or EE?' threads which Sup Forums has had forever. There's a worrying trend in tech so of course Sup Forums will talk about it. Yes, it has overlap with Sup Forums discussion, as it IS partly politics related. Such broad subjects are like that. Hide/filter the threads and deal with it.

>this shit shouldn't go unspoken about
it's a non issue, the vast majority of programmers are still asian/white, and companies like google are just covering their asses with these diversity policies so they don't get railed for discrimination

>google is covering their asses
i suspected as much but as always, gonna need some proof on that.

>gonna need some proof on that

on what? they're not replacing the existing talent with diversity hires yet make a big show of being on board with being more diverse. isn't that enough? they don't perceive the imbalance as a problem, they just don't want to be called out on 'not doing enough'

Get the fuck back to leftypol you annoying cuck.
What's the matter? Posting female niggers ad nauseam didn't work in the quest of making Sup Forums your safespace? Hahahaha, pathetic.

Go and plan more sekrit raid shit in your discords again, keep amusing us.

>triggered Sup Forumstard

You people complain about SJWs, but I swear you are also just as bad

kys

Seething.

technology requires some knowledge before you can form an opinion but *anyone* can have an opinion on politics... the barrier to entry is literally 0 so you always end up talking to brainlets

>i'm gonna need some sauce on that, every woman and her orbiter says that so its hard to believe.
They removed the forum to cover all traces and even anons explaining the situation have their posts erased from the archives, here is an user 4chandata.org/q/Stormfront---pol--A-Love-Story-a404640
And kids get deceived to shitpost on Sup Forums to be cool circa 2009 this in undeniable youtube.com/user/4chanVideoTutorial

is this some new epic meme :)

this
fucking politics ruined Sup Forums
everything is now offensive to somebody

>4chandata.org/q/Stormfront---pol--A-Love-Story-a404640
all the proof i needed.

i can see some of the strategy behind this move but ffs, its google. No matter what they do people will still use their shit. So why throw more money down the drain and risk actually becomong cucked by inserting useless beurecratic overhead and fucking SJW's and niggers for the sake of getting some cultural brownie points?

Any publicity is good publicity so why give a fuck? Furthermore they could just water-gate bad opinions about themselves and get away scott-free.

I swear nothing but fucking monkeys are running that corporation.

Some of the money is invested well, like boston dynamics or google intrenet, etc. But all that wasted money hurts, why the fuck are they not using better political strategy and just going along with the shitshow? It would be like an MMA fughter getting picked on by a whiny toddler, wtf?!?!?!?

>fucking politics ruined Sup Forums
no, newfags killed it.

big corporations are slow (no matter how hip or upstart-y their image is) to move and a lot of the current diversity initiatives are holdovers from the time where people thought the dems would have executive power for the foreseeable future

i think they wanted to avoid any sort of investigation into their hiring practices or bad press even though that's kinda stupid. corporations do a lot of stupid shit but nobody cares. BP almost ruined the entire gulf of mexico and normies forgot about it years ago.

>fucking politics ruined Sup Forums
Yup. Sup Forums is supposed to be about hobbies, while politics makes everything about your identity. Instead of people talking about their hobbies we have people seeking out self-serving propaganda to spew, and that's ALL they do.

>some leftist lunatic rants about how evil a group of people is for spreading awareness about an ongoing genocide

Oh no! Somebody call the fucking police right now!

this, Sup Forums ruins every board it touches

I want Sup Forums to leave

Hiro-chan, will you help us remove Sup Forums?

The Stormfag spillover and the magacuck redditards ruined Sup Forums. Now the trash is spreading to the whole site.

Reminder that anti/pol/ posters are leftist shills.

Its not genocide if they out-breed rather than kill.

Also, politicians did this because having voters dependent on your unsustainable welfare systems guarantees a voter-base that should allow you indefinate power and thus a 1-party dictatorship in function. Liberal and Democrat parties in first-past-the-post systems don't care about minorities or any of this jew shit, all they care about is getting voted in again and again and again.
And the educational system being a leftist breeding ground? the above reason in addition to the hippy movement and communist influences from post-USSR russia. The red scare was real, we should have listened.

Instead of falling for the propoganda of some pseudo-SocialJeWs, instead consider looking at things in an objective manor and you will realize that the west brought this on itself thanks to fucks like the Whigs, Liberalism, Secularism, Etc. Ultimately it was atheists, hyper-generous progressivists, and other cancer that killed it. Not jews (though they were definitely one of the main peddlers of the bullshit).

/mlpol/ when? In theory, if we make Sup Forums less normie friendly we should repel the majority of the reddit cancer and other internet kiddies.

>homosexual
>WRONG
Debatable.

Go back to The_Donald, nigger trash.

>Its not genocide if they out-breed rather than kill.

Sorry, learn what genocide means:

... any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

b= feminism, white guilt, brainwashing little kids into self-hate, drilling the idea that you must miscegenate because it's hip and cool through tv, etc.

c= mass immigration, making it unsustainable to raise a family without government aid and then giving said aid to migrants only and non-whites, making it easier than ever to miscegenate.

d= see above, plus normalization of cuckoldry (i.e: thinking raising an adopted black kid or your wife's non-white son it's okay)

e= working in reverse, non-white kids raised by white families to fill the void and gain social acceptance.

And more stuff that isn't listed: promotion and glorification of homosexuality, profiting from sexual disphoria due to endocrine disruptors (the well known soy meme, which is not a meme and it's scientifically proven that xenoestrogens feminize males) and then physically castrating said people (trannies), feminization of the white man through several means, physically and mentally, promotion of femenine ideologies and worldview as something to be adopted by young males, harshly punishing males that don't adher to this cult socially. Et cerera, et cetera.

Whether you like or not, and whether you are white or not, there is an ongoing genocide, and nobody cares because kill whitey.

Pic related, this is the "history" of europe now.

You don't know me, bisch nigga.

kys reddit

I dont care about defending jews, pajeets or what else, but is time to stop Sup Forums.

Eat shit and die, furfag.

They are the same people who killed Sup Forums, they are doing the same on /sci/, /lit/, and /x/ and a friend told they are trying with Sup Forums too. All the flat earth, race threads, winterchan and other shit are polluting Sup Forums. Pajeet jokes were a good laugh but fuck if this is going to happen just for some random joke.

>Pic related, this is the "history" of Europe now.
as much as i fucking hate seeing history being misrepresented, this is just how media works: you appeal to your demographics. This shows that blacks have become a large enough demographic that media needs to start pandering to them. Its still pretty retarded though, wish the british weren't such mega-cucks.

as for the acts of white genocide, see what i said earlier about politicians of the left-leaning variety. Combine that with the cult of intersectionality (which genuinely descends from free-masonry and femanism inter-mingling) and you find that this shit is the fault of fuck-face retards in the past and fucking boomers who did shit because why the fuck not?!?!?!

kys frogposter

Be sure this is a Sup Forumstard baiting

>my disposable mass media has too much melanin, WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!
seriously this is how you know the "muh european master race" tards do nothing but watch tv and shitpost while stuffing their face full of junk food

Sup Forums died long ago
/tech/ is where it's at

I've noticed the same. I wouldn't be surprised if they all organized on some stormfag discord.

That's an accurate depiction of your reaction right there.

Why don't mods remove Sup Forums threads?

Those threads have nothing to do with technology

Stop encouraging his spergy behaviour, please.
When you encounter a Sup Forumstard, the worst thing you can do is to reply - especially if they're a namefag.

Because they're busy jacking off to loli.