>one computer completely shits itself
>running startup repair as I type this

Explain me this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXxPzgevy3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My Gentoo OS doesn't have this issue.

>Windows

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?

Multiple times. It has now lost sight of the monitor entirely.

Have you checked to make sure the monitor is fully plugged in?

Doesn't matter. I have three monitors, only one of which is going through the KVM switch, and the other two are spazzing out again. I wonder if it's the video card's fault, it always has been a piece of shit.

Sir, do not worry, we will fix this issue for you. First we must make a charge to your credit card. There will be a one time fee of 199.99 to your visa or mastercard. Once you pay this fee you will have lifetime warranty for services.

Do you have a key on your keyboard which looks like a Windows key?

>be frogposter
>be dumb

checks out

Here's a video of the problem
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxPzgevy3w

What kvm do you have?

It's an old Belkin
F10G102U

>coding on a tablet
omfg kill me

probably just googling stack overflow for her teammates, and/or mocking up design templates in some shitty app

are you trying to run the KVM backwards or something? Why do you have 3 monitors if the KVM only has 1 output?

Because I've had three monitors for ages and only just got this one secondhand for free

Problem seems to cease when I unplug the HDMI->VGA converter, even though there's nothing connected to it. I think the issue is with this video card and I'm going to look into getting an nvidia.

How do you have everything hooked up?

This is what I WANT to have. At this point monitor 1 is hooked up directly to PC 1.

Forgot image

Stupid frognigger