Alternatives to Chrome on Android

Currently trying out the Samsung browser.

Any other good recommendations?
Firefox is terrible on Android.

Brave. It's a direct upgrade from chrome.

Lightning if you want to be minimal, brave of you want a chrome without botnet.

Use Naked Browser.

>Recommending Brave
Fuck off shills.

Firefox isn't bad, design is not inspiring, really. But it's not bad.

Samsung browser is enough.

Use your browser naked

Samsung browser is good. Nice design, does adblocking, and is updated regularly.

when is firefox mobile going to be upgraded to quantum?

Honestly, it's 100% botnet, but the Samsung browser is pretty decent actually.

But it's proprietary. How do you know it doesn't send your keystrokes to Samsung?

Is it actually better than Chrome?

Samsung Browser is unironically the only sane android browser.

I use Brave if I'm browsing boards and the like, but I also like Firefox Focus for when I just want to look up a single thing real quick.

It is chrome.

braveshill samefagging

whats wrong with brave?

Not shilling but it's literally the best compromise between privacy and speed/efficiency if you happen to own an android device. Otherwise you have to use either full botnet browsers if you want to browse quickly or either going full autism with Firefox and all the add-ons you want but going through performance issues, lags and crashes. The android OS is garbage, so are the browsers available on it. Brave is the only valid choice for Android if you use your brain a little, it's way more trustworthy than other unreliable sources (Yandex, Yuzu or CHING CHONG Opéra) and you can remove the inside ads/miners by using AdGuard/Minminguard/Adaway or even the three at the same time if you want. There, you have a lighting-fast browser (by shitty android standards) with an integrated noscript, fingerprinting protection and HTTPS everywhere coupled with the general adblocking software quoted above.

One advice I'd give to you all however is to completely give up the android OS and switch to iOS, ASAP. Sure you will have less customization, but I'll have to remind you that if you were a working man with compelling duties and responsibilities, you wouldn't find the time to do all this ricing or whatever. You'd just let Apple take care of everything you need. Apple is a great company and is not part of the botnet

Bromite or Lightning

I prefer Lightning because it has the best UI and it's completely baffling that other browsers haven't adopted the slide left/right to pull out tabs and bookmarks, but Bromite is the "better" browser, as in it's more stable, faster, has less bugs and negative quirks, etc. So it's a toss up but either of these beat the fuck out of standard chrome, firefox, or what ever curry browser pahjeet made on xda

I'm sure someone will fall for this

It's the most reasonable post in this thread

>Any other good recommendations?
Nope. Samsung browser + Adguard is GOAT.
I've tried every meme browser ever, including Brave,Firefox, etc. Nothing comes even close in terms of speed and comfiness.

>using the botnet

Don't touch the web without ublock origin + umatrix, may it be on desktop or on mobile.

- - Old neckbear wisdom

It was a while ago

>Hides ads doesn't block

is that pic refering to yourself?

Compared to chrome loading webpages is very slow,

Firefox Mobile (or Icecat/Fennec F-Droid) becasue it actually supports extensions natively. HTTPS everywhere, noscript, ublock origin and umatrix, stylish, Sup Forums X, exhentai passport, fucking anything. Chrome Mobile and all its forks are still watered down babby browsers with less capabilities than IE. At least Samsung Internet suports some kind of frankencode extensions by running everything through layers of proxies or somehting. Still no actual .crx support.

firefox focus

Lightning

This