Best non-mechanical keyboard?

Best non-mechanical keyboard?

HHKB

SVEN 301 USB

no. Its shit

this

this one

Any of the ThinkPad keyboards 2bh. Chiclet and non-chiclet included.

I gotcha senpai. Only costed me $20.

Just got me a Think Pad.... i dont know about the screen, shitzz dim, but i DO like this keyboard. could merk a mother fucker with it haha :) chicklets ki$$ my a$$ i got a REAL machine now at my finger tips! this computer EPIC vro unstoppable

give it back jamal

you answered your own question with OP pic. either that or k120

That's actually kind of funny. I always wanted one of those, and I found one at Goodwill or something. I still use it from time to time too. It's really not a bad keyboard at all!

steel series apex 100

Microsoft X4 lasted about 4 years and two beers being spilled on it, still works great. I retired it for a Ducky One though.

I literally just picked one of these up at a thrift store for 3 bucks.

try again sweeties :)

is this any good ?
>health warning

The scissor switch one, fuck butterfly switches.

God tier keyboard OP

>desktop chiclet

Worth it for the switches. Better than the common Cherry switches but not quite as good as buckling spring.

cherry stream 3.0
made me literally dump my mechanical

Logitech K120 is better.

Mine has survived several drinks and some serious vomit. It's filthy, absolutely abhorrent, and one of the back legs is broken and long since gone, but I'm not replacing it until it dies for good.

It was discontinued years ago though.

Lenovo KU-0225
i bought mine (used, but in perfect condition) for less than $5

How is the AmazonBasics keyboard?

cherry stream 3

>flashbacks to filthy keyboards in the computer lab from highschool

this, but with volume knob

These things are great when they're new

Realforce/leopolds old cm storms are pretty good if good price
Terrible bq

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

Close, but this is the real GOAT

I found one of those at a Goodwill for $5. Still in it's sealed plastic packaging. Replaced my mom's old broken keyboard with it. She loves it. Only took her 6 months to use the volume knob but, now that she's on board, life is perfect.

I do regret giving it to her, but I'm good with a couple other keyboards I've picked up for $3 to $5 the same way. About once or twice a month one or two show up that came with systems, completely unused & new condition. People just stick them in a closet because they also bought another keyboard, then shitcan them because they're in the way. Fucking crazy.

Correct answer right here, folks.

>Ins/Del/PgDn/PgUp/Home/End fucked up
>those bezels

no trash

its alright for what it is, I bought it when I first built my computer and it's not gonna be the best keyboard but as a backup or a first it should be fine.

Those keys hardly ever get used, it doesn't matter that they're slightly off standard layout
>those bezels
So what? It's a keyboard, not a fucking Samsung Galaxy, the bezels make it more comfortable to use

Using one right now.

>the bezels make it more comfortable to use
mmmm okay

no metal != bad bq

I GAVE my away because it's such a shitty keyboard.
Alt Gr key is placed one key too far to the right.
S1-S6 fucks up the position of the hand.

>comparing something you only look at with something you rest your hands on and don't generally look at
What did he mean by this?

I used this one for 8 years and still would if I hadn't fell for memechanical.

Actually that in the picture. I got one for free, used it for years. The keys felt okay, and it worked pretty nicely. The print screen key placement on this Dell KB is much better than the stardard one, actually, I wish more keyboard had that.

>RGB-anything
opinion discarded

>2018
>having a monochrome monitor

>his monitor doesn't use CMYK

Why on Earth wouldn't you want a mechanical keyboard?

Ever tried Topre?

Nope, I'm interested though. And IIRC it's not strictly non-mechanical.

It isn't mechanical. There's a spring, but that's it.

Arguably, every keyboard is mechanical, but that's just semantics.
My bad then. Is it good?

Sidewinder X4

Yeah. Apparently pretty comparable to smooth mechanical switches like cherry browns, but I haven't tried those so I couldn't tell for sure.

Filthy computer lab??? Try my filthy chemistry lab. These keyboards were great, until they got clogged with God knows what kinds of dust. Tips of my fingers break out if I type anything without gloves on.

Browns are somewhat boring imo. Still pretty good if that's true.

Why are American keyboards such enterlets?