>Qubes OS
>all-in-one
>based on bulletproof xen
>split gpg, trusted pdf, blob free
>best ever security linux in 2017-2018

Other urls found in this thread:

phrack.org/issues/59/10.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Garbage OS that never takes off from day one.

>female creator
into the trash it goes

>Female

>entire security concept btfo'd by meltdown and specter
>"""bulletproof"""

>trusting a slav

placebo shite. If we want true security, we have to have it from the ground up, building on top of a microkernel with a codebase that is machine-verified to be as bug-free as possible.

Doesn't support multicore, last time I checked. The proofs don't include multi-cpu memory coherency, and used memory only being accessed by a single core as a simplifying assumption.

I heard they were talking about an extension where you'd partition system memory into as many equally sized areas as you had cores, and run separate seL4 instances in each area. So if you had an 8 core 8Gb machine, it'd be like you had 8 1Gb vms.

I don't think that's a serious proposition for a desktop OS, but for certain embedded apps it's a win.

wait is she a fucking tranny? i thought qubes was a legit XX female? have I been fooled again?

Ok... Correct me if I'm wrong.
>old fuddy duddy
Qubes is a "live" hypervisor vm running sandboxed apps?

Cool. For the ultra-mega
>I'm posting behind 7 vpns on a live distro on a leadlined case holding a handmade beige box
paranoid.... or Snowden
There is literally about 10-12 doz people ON THE PLANET where using this would be necessary or feasible to be seen to be integral to their work. That level of involvement to security doesn't even exist in the Defence Signals Directorate. I know - I've done contract work for them
>inb4 asking for proof or anything else and asis starts banging on my door.

It's a furphy designed to give a bunch of tin-foil-hatters some fleeting sense of calm before they start screeching about the next HABBBENING..

Anyhoo - posted from an old live ubuntu 14.04 usb I had laying around.

Jim, if you're reading this - meet you at the civic in halfa.

fukken 2 rite m8 c u there

Fuck off Kev ya cunt. No schooner for you till you've finished that sr19 collating.

OK idiot, here is what's what. As soon as they make GPU passthrough easy on this platform it will be a dream come true. Run any application of any OS sandboxed and with hardware acceleration.

>being this gay

>not using this over someone's gender
But i thought there was no sexism in tech and women were just making it up?

Oh great! Just as I'm waiting for the btc bubble to burst so I can afford a 1070Ti you cunts are going to come along and make gpu's expensive again with shit like this.
Cheers m8!

yeah this is security bloat for the sake of bloat designed specifically for muh botnet retards

>2018
>use external GPU
Are you mad?

it has no proofs for x86

>muh games
>muh botnet
struggles of the eternal brainlet

Yea she is a tranny
A true fa/g/ with the programming socks and everything.

>Xen
>Bulletproof
Nope, but it's still the best in terms of security.

Source?

No-one's disputing that a hypervisor is superior to a software based vm manger.
Using a hypervisor to boot what's essentially a static but "live" snapshot is a great idea but as I said earlier - a bit beyond the ken (and needs) of the average bloke. You and I may know what we're up to I'd guess but Corporate Billy on his first trip to China as a trade delegate trying to boot into it is going to be sharing his secrets with the phone tappers on the line to the company helpdesk quicker than you can say
>tiew nama chao hai

>bulletproof xen

some guy named Jan Rutkowski had a presentation at blackhat 2003, then he disappears and Joanna appears a few years later
I remember reading that one of the source files she published had the old name too but I can't find it now

>Jim, if you're reading this - meet you at the civic in halfa.
>the civic
>not the tradies
Fucken posh cunt comin through then aye

>some guy named Jan Rutkowski had a presentation at blackhat 2003, then he disappears and Joanna appears a few years later
Van& and replaced by CIA

What color her programming socks are? I want to be like her when I my tits up.

phrack.org/issues/59/10.html

>phrack.org/issues/59/10.html
What did he mean by this?