/bst/ - Battlestations thread

Old one about to die. R8 and H8

Looks fucky that way user

looks comfy, but not digging the non-matching monitors. Aesthetic backgriounds are always a nice touch. I'm quite a fan of neon purples and blues. 7/10
I like the dual 32(?) inch monitors. How are those mounted? I like the ambient purple glow. I'm thinking about doing something similar when I move into my new place soon. 8/10

idk how to take good photos

Danka. They are 27" actually, 21.6" on top. I'm using a Vivo desk mount, I've got it bolted to the desk through a hole I've drilled.

abefore and after cleaning 1/2

2/2

Much better.

What color should i paint my room?

Post room an we'll give tips

Gettign in here Early, new pics tomorrow when it's daylight.

Share All 3 wallpapers, please user.

holy shit the 80s color palettes of those backgrounds and all those kino posters. Are you the ideal version of me?

Enjoy.

Monochrome is never a mistake. Black White, and every shade of grey always match and look good. How about multi-colored walls?

This is one of my favs.

thank you user. may your endeavours be blessed.

These are all really cool, got them in 1440p or 4k? I like them but they look like ass on my hi-res setup

You're welcome.
No I do not. You might be able to find them in that size on /wg/ or ask nicely for one of them to upscale them for you.

Room has literally nothing in it now, i stripped the paint off the walls as well. All it has is this flooring and light. Its exposed plaster right now. Fairly small, 3.5m x 3.5m but its just for an office really. I need to build a desk for it as well, im not sure whether to go for a lightwood or just paint it white or something.

I can only imagine a really light gray would work.

>JUST
It's the final week. Big upgrades next week. Going to try to make my shit look as nice as I can but not going over the top with the walls and shit because I'm moving in 2-3 months.

Gib 2B wallpaper plz

is that switch an Allied Telesyn?

soon

saving this to inspire myself when I will move out this summer hopefully

yes

Better pic, work in progress just looking for a bigger and nicer desk.

What is that silver monitor?

Shit OS
Meme chair
Shit console
Meme mousepad
Ugly keyboard
Ugly mouse
Ugly headphones

Pretty sure that's an iMac.

Thought it may be but the keyboard and trackball confused me

Nice keyboard

Imo your previous one were better
These cables under the monitor... Triggered
How is your neck?
Try to clean your stuff a bit
Clean your cables pleeeeease
I have no idea how it works... Is it just your keyboard or is it actually a pc?

What?

A whole new week~

These scream neck pain.

More kitty pics pls

Thank you.

I wish you all the best in moving out, the sudden difference in lifestyle and responsibility were quite a challenge for me for the first few months.

faggots

posting again to see if the user who owns this battlestation lurks here, and if he could tell me where he got the black bench he puts his records & record player on top of.

Thanks man
In fact, I will move in with my gf and she is willing to allow me my own space for my setup and my workbench (I want to have both side to side like you), which is a nice thing.
Only thing she don't want me to spread junk in the eventual living room, so I might have an other clean chill setup to be with her in the living room when she'll watch tv or whatever.
It will be quite an adventure as actually I am living in her appartement with my laptop as my only setup and my main setup is still at my parents house.

also to the eventual jerk that will say
>reeee normie you have a gf
fuck off

dont depend too much on the gf tho. it wont be fun when she leaves you and you have to get all that shit out.

yeah I agree, thats why we are moving a newer, bigger flat that I will still be able to afford alone later if things gone bad

Could you made closer shot to table on the right side with all of that tinker stuff?

nullYeah I guess it was a hasty picture. It's going to be cable management time next week when I get my new peripherals in.
no, shes mine
fucking tripfags

Good luck user.
I moved in here with my boyfriend and we broke up only shortly thereafter. Moving in with your partner is a pretty big move.

Alas, we're still great friends, but the layout of this place isn't optimal for two people who aren't a couple.
Have fun user, I wish you all the best.

picrelated

Oh, that's you. Work bench user. Why the trip? Don't you feel your posts carry enough weight with out a name needing to carry them?

>How is your neck?
>These scream neck pain.
I don't have any neck pain in the slightest. When i sit at full proper posture, my eyes are level with the middle bezel, so all I have to do is move my eyes up or down to see either monitor. If I'm sitting back in my chair, I just have to recline a little bit and I can see everything on either screen without moving my neck at all. I've had it like that for almost a year now and haven't had a shred of neck issues

You post this in every fucking thread can you just stop noone gives a shit about this bait

How new are you?

Hey!
Best pic I could take, he was fighting yet another toilet paper roll and doesnt wanna be held.

what happened to the other eye

The toilet paper roll won the previous fight.

It's obviously a script m8. No one would keep that shit up for years.

You never know on 4chin.
But who'd actually take the time to make a script for such low quality bait

Same as the other cat I guess, conjunctivitis, lots of stray cats get one eye infected and removed.

>owns an anomalous mask
what an edgelord.

>replies to several years old bait
what a newfag

budget setup
-left and right monitors were free; gf's dad was cleaning out his attic and gave them to me, were literally collecting dust
-tower is one i've had for almost two decades, able to totally break down, every panel breaks down, even the plastic parts on the front one are just slot and tab and the mobo mount plate pops out with no effort, so i just gave it a fresh coat of paint.
-pc itself is a slavaged Alienware Aurora R1 X51, i7-2600k with 8gb ram, i tossed in a 660ti a friend sent me from the UK, new Antec PSU, all that stuff.
-center monitor is a tv i've owned since 2011
-keyboard is also hand me down, mouse is a Hipstreet wireless i bought for ten bucks in 2012.
-stand/desk was curbfind, not a thing wrong with it, tempered glass
-my surround sound system is a $40 one from Walmart i bought in 2007 on sale
-my three generations of xbox's are ones i bough secondhand.

I fucking read gf's dead

Maybe I just like pretending that I'm a somebody.

On the hunt for a 2.1 setup for a new tv.

nullFuck that looks great. What did you use to take the picture?
Do you play games at all? I'm torn between xboxhueg 4k or 144hz 1440p and curious how that monitor is.
Busts are awesome, desk is awesome, shitty mouse, good kb, nice flower, nice lamps.
I say solid 8/10

10/10

Uni room

Cool statue

I'm jealous of those Dragon Ball figs

>Crybaby wallpaper
>DBZ shit
>shit-tier keyboard
>partially covered speakers
>Epic Games Launcher
>Handbrake
>iTunes
>VLC
I give you credit for the OG Dragon Ball and Lupin/Fujiko figs though. What's the picture in the back? And are you a fansubber or what do you have Aegisub for on the desktop?

>>Crybaby wallpaper
It's a Devilman wallpaper, not Crybaby. Crybaby was a piss poor adaptation.

>And are you a fansubber or what do you have Aegisub for on the desktop?
Failed fansubber. I did timing for a few episodes of Gamba no Bōken a couple years ago.

I have more at my parents house. Can't wait to buy my own house and set it all up again.

nice pape i made an edit a while ago

just paint it white ffs

oh, it really is nick fury! name ?

ghh, i think i have a crush on your workspace

ps: i have started making changes to mine, hope I can post new pics this weekend

what are the sculptures inside the "glass" called?

paint one wall a stimulating color like red or something and the rest white

>It's a Devilman wallpaper, not Crybaby. Crybaby was a piss poor adaptation.
Apologies then. And agreed on Crybaby.

>Failed fansubber. I did timing for a few episodes of Gamba no Bōken a couple years ago.
I feel ya. Also got a bunch of semi-releasable stuff rotting on my hard drives.

You are probably a virgin and collecting movie related shit is tour only "hobby"
Also small attic room means you probably still live with your parents, you fucking loser

Sony a6300, panorama with my sigma 30/1.4 iirc.
I rarely play games, but now finally vermintide 2 has been released.
1440p is nice on 24", the small one is that, but only 60hz. 4K at 43" is the best. But I work a lot so I benefit mostly from the large one.

27" 1440p 144hz would be optimal I guess.

You can make this into a really great bst, wish I had a window like that.

It's Apollo and Artemis, got them on amazon.

Roast me

How did you get all of your furniture to stick to the wall?

There's no reason to be upset user

With the recent surge of cheap 3D printers, I decided I make a separate "maker space" beside my BST. The desk I have for that use is 135x67 centimeters. I'll have the 3D printer next to this desk on the right, the desk has a solder station on it, and my small quarantine (fish) tank, a multimeter, and some other stuff. Even though it's still incomplete (missing a soldering mat) I really like how it turned out, but I end up cluttering it every second day, which only means my decision to set up such a desk was well-founded.

Thanks to everyone who provided visual guidance for tools / inspiration.

What's life like on the equator ?

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but isn't that TV too big for your room ?

I need speakers and a chair with a higher seat height (using a cheap Ikea chair right now).

>hearthstone

play a man's game like magic

this looks pretty god damn comfy
post view from inside the cave

Por que no los dos?

I got that cxase for super cheap a few months ago, cant use it though I have no mini itx mobo, fug why do they have to cost so much

It's a good case for as cheap as it is. I got mine last week for $30 after a rebate. Makes the cost of the ITX board feel better.

I think I might swap my PSU for a fully modular one, the cable situation is not good with an old fashioned PSU.

It's fairly dark in here, you should get a lamp.
> activate windows