What artists have the best and worst threads on Sup Forums? I'd nominate Bjork and Grimes for worst

What artists have the best and worst threads on Sup Forums? I'd nominate Bjork and Grimes for worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10246856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

St. Vincent threads are generally pretty bad. Thankfully recently they barely get any posts because she hasn't released much recently.

st. vincent waifufags disappeared overnight when she came out as les

what a fucking joke desu, all those posts insisting Sup Forums actually cares about her music, proven wrong overnight

People have known she's a lesbian for forever. Though maybe not the waifuposters. In any case I would bet the "discussion" will pick up when she releases a new album but it'll probably just be more hate than anything. Maybe I'll be wrong though. When S/T came out people seemed to like it. Maybe the people who actually like her just stay out of her threads because they're garbage. I kind of try to do that but I'm really excited for a new album.

A few months ago there was a guy aggressively spamming St Vincent and pushing her as one of the greatest female artists of all time, which caused Sup Forums to hate her. It's the same with Grimes now, a few fanboys spamming her and massively overrating her and it's caused the board to just flip on them.

post-anniefags when

Vote for the worst thing on Sup Forums

strawpoll.me/10246856

It reminds me exactly of the Boxxy shit, for anyone around then.

Mercury Rev for best, Pink Floyd for worst.

Grimes and Lavren are the worst threads. Bjork threads are comfy and generally there's only one compared to the others which are overspammed endlessly.

fuckin kpop, who the fuck listens to kpop and why are there so many fucking kpop threads

>who the fuck listens to kpop
Nobody.
>why are there so many fucking kpop threads
Because they were kicked out of every board they previously inhabited (even Sup Forums), and Sup Forums is near the bottom of priority boards on Sup Forums.

the guy who was aggressively spamming st. vincent is the same guy who was/is aggressively spamming grimes and now occasionally aggressively spams bjork as a side job
his posting style is really easy to spot if you're paying attention

Bjork threads are just folder dumps these days.

That's cause of one user essentially, if you catch up the right thread there can be actual nice discussion in Bjork's threads, her real fans generally want to discuss her music rather than post pictures.

>these days

i've been browsing Sup Forums since 2011 and there were bjork folder dumps back then

>tfw i will never be lavrens tampon boy
>tfw lavren will never bloody my shit up

You're lying, I've been browsing this place for several years and I generally seen discussions in Bjork threads and at the same time imageposting as well, surely more music discussion than all the other waifus threads, this is undeniable.

Also, hello "chinese imageboard", if you actually use this website without posting any picture you're missing one the main basics of it.

some anons have tried discussing music in plenty of the bjork threads lately, at least I have

>You're lying,
no i'm not

we used to have tegan and sara, paramore and crystal castles waifufagging 24/7 too

it's all the same shit

Lol

M.I.A. threads just after Borders were horrendous.

lauren threads used to be good until brandon started fucking them up.

but those were the first time we had MIA threads

p accurate desu desu

the brandon thing was funny at first but just got weirder over time, him having a breakdown what kind of sad, but it was his fault for believing shit on Sup Forums.

I think you're right but I almost don't want to believe someone can be so autistic

Having that breakdown was the most embarrassing thing that's happened to me here. It was kind of a weird time in my life at that moment, I have no idea why, but I think it was just that I had a bunch of shit going on and that just sent me over the edge.

Annie makes great music, but her fans seem only to make shit waifu posts