This is probably gonna be the last time you're gonna come face to face like this with him so you can't let this...

This is probably gonna be the last time you're gonna come face to face like this with him so you can't let this opportunity slip.
So what is the first and final thing you decide to say to him at this very moment?

yo stefan

"Hey man I'm a big fan of you're music and think what you guys are doing is great". Then I walk away

I'd get really close and whisper in his ear
AHHHHHHHH
FUCK A NAZI

Considering how much I think he hates fans or people who approach him and his view on idolizing people.

I wouldn't say anything. Maybe if he looked my way I'd give a wave or a nod, but that's about it.

And I say that as someone who thinks they're great. I dno, i'd have to put myself in his shoes.

I cough or go psst to draw his attention, show my phone which is playing Bottomless Pit and mouth the words "thank you" before giving a subtle nod. Then I leave him alone.

I'd get really close and whisper in his ear
IM THE COATHANGER
IN YOUR MANS VAGINA

"Oh cool, you're that guy thats friends with Robert Pattinson right?"

This is the only right answer

"memerap faggot"

>knock knock
>"who there"
>it goes
>"it goes who"
>GUILLLOTTTIIEMEME

xd

does anyone know if he's actually nice to fans? Im curious

In interviews Zach has said that Stefan prefers to be left alone and it's best to not bother him, however he still really enjoys when people compliment him from what I've heard.

actually if i were to compliment him personally on anything it'd be his artwork.

I think they're great.

Id say " so long Stefan" as he walked away.

I'd probably just say "Hey, I really dig your stuff." Then leave him alone.

I'd probably say hey kid.

Id slowly shuffle as close to him as possible, then scream at the top of my lungs

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Nothing I'd leave him the fuck alone.

I would walk up and say I really appreciate everything your doing, I own every album on vinyl and I couldnt enjoy your music more. Thank you for everything youve done. and Id put my hand out for a shake .
This is what I would hope Id do. but Id probably break down in tears

I'd give him a dollar since he looks so fucking homeless.

I'd ask him if he sells prints of his artwork and tell him I like his lyrics.

Whaddup nigga?

What would he do if you bothered him

Would Stefan beat you up