Let's be honest: Is Marcel's Best Albums of 2016 So Far list the best, most patrician AOTYSF list there is right now?

Let's be honest: Is Marcel's Best Albums of 2016 So Far list the best, most patrician AOTYSF list there is right now?

bump

bumpp]

bravo marcel

christ marcel stop shilling yourself its pathetic

just horrible

fuck off marcel

what happened to yesterday in the basementality thread when it was suddenly okay to shill and that people shouldn't automatically call the shill card because it's impossible to know if it's actually them shilling + it warrants as actual music discussion either way

Does anybody here actually hold this useless, embarrassing non-entity in any kind of esteem? Or is this a sustained, successful joke? Honest question.

nice meem Sup Forumsros xD

that thread wasn't OK either you idiot.

this is what i imagine marcel's internal monologue to be when's listening to records
along with half of this website
and me

yeah but I find it strange that a lot more people would defend anybody's shilling but Marcel's

also, like i said before, it's impossible to know if it's actually them shilling or not. and you can't prove it.

t. embryo

it seems pretty patrician desu. props for him for shining light on more underground, lesser known releases and not the typical hype indie trash.

>pic related isn't on that list

Off yourself Marcel and stop shilling.

when will this shilling meme fucking die already

what is this?

this, although will he ever make anything to top hollow kingdom?

"achievement" - pilotredsun

>what is reverse image search?

I doubt its marcel himself shilling but its some nerd who wants to latch on to a potential meme
just sage and ignore

Wow, I knew that name sounded familiar. Not sure if it's the same guy but I remember years ago some guy on youtube named PokeRemixStudio made a ton of remixes of pokemon game music and then announced he would be making his own music under the name pilotredsun. I haven't really looked up any of that stuff in a long time but if it is him, that's really cool that he's getting some serious attention with his original music, he always seemed like a really talented guy.

this has gone on for months

anyone else would have gotten bored by now

i hate these fucking Sup Forums conspiracy memes

it happened with car seat headrest, blank banshee, now this.