Mouse pads

What do you use?
I need to buy one but don't know what to look for.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingrace.com/products/glorious-large-heavy-gaming-mouse-mat?variant=993230835
aliexpress.com/item/HKPOST-Extra-long-Big-gaming-mouse-pad-30-100-thick-laptop-desk-keyboard-mat-Mousemat-rubber/1635242948.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

razer mat

It's the best mat I've ever used and I've had it for 7+ years

Based.

I use a card mat from Magic the Gathering. Same material with no-slip bottom. Only like 20USD and it's as big as OP pic

Oh that is one sad mouse pad. I feel bad for anyone who uses that.

I feel even worse for this manchild though

>tfw AMD doesn't sell this in your country

Man, I really want this mouse pad. I don't want to buy a processor just to get it though. Would it be worth it to buy a processor and then sell it?

How do you obtain this? Do you have to live in Japan or something?

Do you idiots sell urine at all?

>as big
I'm damn sure that MTG mats are not 90 cms, and BTW Yugioh mats are even cheaper there are ones going from $10 and the same size as MTG mats

Singapore

feels bad

>mousepad

Is this a "pretend it is 2005" thread? Mousepads are obsolete technology for obsolete mouse balls. You don't need them with optical mice.

Actually, there are some tables which do suck for optical, but not many so they should hardly be ordered.

>You don't need them with optical mice
I have a glass desk.

What do you need to see your toes while you're typing? You dumb mother fucker.

You don't need to use a car, you can walk anywhere, but you still do.

My mouse glides better on my mousepad than my desk, and mousepads are amazingly convenient when you move your laptop around a lot, so you can put the mouse on anything, like a chair's armrest.

>What do you use?
pcgamingrace.com/products/glorious-large-heavy-gaming-mouse-mat?variant=993230835
I bought this one off of amazon recently. It's alright. Stitched edge is a nice touch, but the mousepad is a bit thing. Also it smelled like a wet suit for a few days after buying it.

s/thing/thin

>premium weeb fabric

I saw that reddit post too XD

>It says right here that your mouse pad is larger than a piece of A4 paper.
>Explain yourself

Mouse pads are a commodity good, every mousepad will advertise how it has KILLER 1337 DESTROYER TEXTURE but they're basically the same shit with minor variations depending on preference. I suggest getting a medium size hard mousepad because you can wipe spills right off it and it's versitile and will fit on many desks and you can even take it with you to a LAN in a pinch.

Depending on your desk you may not even need a mousepad.

I want a really big mouse pad!

The Chad mouse pad:

Thin, polished hardwood slab.

custom made piece of shit,
it's an old piece of white plastic cut in the shape of a rectangle.
there you go

Job interviews look so intimidating. I don't want to work with mean people!

Use a piece of grey paper as the mouse pad then.

The one that came with my g102
>31x11 inch area
>smooth surface
>actual thick stitching on edges that doesn't fray
Feels good, considering i only payed $36 shipped.

It might be surprising to a basement dweller like you, but I actually like how glass desk look.

I have been doing it for a while, but that's a shitty ersatz.

Get a proper mouse sensor like the pwm3360 or pwm3366

whom these sperm wyrms

>los gremlinos mixtada de los americas

Just get a giant one that covers your whole working area

>mat
JEJ

To all the mat fags here: Do you eat at your battlestations? I hope you clean your fucking mats.

not him but i have a piece of glass from an opld table on my desk it's pretty nice to have desu mouse mats stop a mouse from sliding too

>mouse pad
That is a mat. Mouse mat.

I use a full desk mat for the aesthetic, but I have a Mionix Sargas 320 and a innovera wrist rest. Maximum comfy.

I have cum stains all over mine. Not even joking.

Oh shit I'm sorry

I bought one of those custom mouse pads. 600x300mm
Good print. Sown edge. 13$.
The one in the op looks fancier though.

The ants clean my workspace (and the spiders clean the ants).

i'm 90% that's whoever sell this mousepad didn't pay the artist who drew this
that's way worse than owning this mousepad

>smooth, specifically designed low friction surfaces are obsolete for mice.

I've got a really cool one - the desk.
It's outlay was no more than the original infrastructure, it comes as part of the existing environment and it's performance is suffice to meet my requirements.

Kek. Very nice user.

So I got a deathadder from china, it came with a mousepad. The thing only works if I tilt the mousepad 90 degrees from the standard position, which makes it smaller. Washing the muosepad makes it work normally, but a day or two later it's back to being shit. What gives?

why does the person in the screenshot have two trinity forces

That one you posted should be ok.

This one. It really ties the workspace together, man.

It's configured for use in China, the magnetism is reversed there. You could try running a strong magnet over it a few times and it should stay for at least a month.

Are you fucking with me user? Mice are supossed to work with an array of encoded LEDs, right? What the fuck would magnetism have to do with it?

Nah m8, it's the Coriolis effect - it's different in China because it's in the same hemishpere. If user spun himself counter clockwise several times before using the mouse it'd fix it..

Have you even been to China? If you had, you'd know that quite a few small appliances/peripherals that are designed for westerners don't work there, or atleast don't work correctly. The reversed magnetism affects the way the circuit boards interprets the electrical signals it recieves.

Very funny, I think I just got chinked by razer again.

Bought a large cutting mat, now I can bring and do other things on my desk without having to move my dumbass huge desk sized mouse pad, and my desk is protected from my grubby neethands.

Gaming Mouse Pad - Hard Surface - G440 - Logitech

What if your mouse only works on thick dark cloth surfaces?

Really? I just got that mouse the other day. Guess I don't need a mousepad anymore.

Anybody use this AUKEY mouse pad and would recommend?

Can that streamdeck thing simulate it's own keys outside of the standard key layout? I kinda want something like that, but I don't want it to just be a one-button key combination type thing.

kys weeb

Pic related, of course.

Do you guys hate ergonomics or something?

my xtrac carbonic xxl is basically this. they do the job pretty well.

I Shampoo it when it looks yucky

>rubbing your wrist on her cuntlips all the time....

Maybe put a box of tissues next on the desk next to you?
>tfw he's got a box of tissues covered in cum...

But muh animu mousepad....

This:
aliexpress.com/item/HKPOST-Extra-long-Big-gaming-mouse-pad-30-100-thick-laptop-desk-keyboard-mat-Mousemat-rubber/1635242948.html

After 20 months of use it's still in the same condition as when I unpacked it. It's the best mat I've ever used, including Steelseries QCK, HyperX Skyn, etc.

Used a Yu-Gi-Oh mat for 2 years and it had a bad problem with wind down(i think that's the term) if you move the mouse too fast it'll move downward. So in fps games I'd have to be careful doing 360/180s or it would aim at the floor

Bought the thicc version of this for my brother and it's a little rough. I got the 48in 3mm thick one and it's the best surface I've used a mouse on

these chinese places usually pick a few images to show off their custom print jobs, this may be one they sell, it may just be showing off what they can do.

not sure if memeing

What you want to look for is simple

1) non recycled rubber, shit thats recycled degrades faster

2) you want there to be stitching, this makes cleaning easier because the top doesn't leave the body.

beyond this it's personal preference,, I have a 700x300x2mm mat that fits my keyboard tray perfectly
having felt my little brothers 3mm one, I would likely get a 3mm may when this one gives out

3-4 years in directly from china and still no clear degradation, real fucking happy with the 12$ I spent.

you will also want to have where your hand touches to be black as on white or something light, the grim build up will show far more then it normally would, you dont need to clean it often, but a color would likely make it look worse then it is.

buy a bigass desk mat if
>your desk surface is kinda old/scratched up/ugly
>your room frequently gets too cold
>you aren't a fucking slob and won't spill food and drinks into it every god damn day

not my pic btw but I have this desk mat. it's durable and cleans easy. smells like corn when it's wet.

>using two mice and two keyboards instead of input director
Tell the guy you got the picture from that he's a pleb.

There's a shilled custom mat seller in /csg/
Didn't try him myself so far, but seems fair priced.

>Recommending a dead article

>What gives?
You being a retard.

>Recommending a dead article
Was available when I posted it. Looks like someone in this thread bought the last piece they had.

I don't believe in chinks running out of stuff to sell.

Fucking retarded nigger.

You better believe it. Half of my wish list is sold out and I'm waiting for their next batch to be on sale again.

This is from my shopping cart. They literally ran out while I was browsing for more stuff before ordering.

Hu, saw quite some stores closing altogether, but no behaviour like this so far. Guess I got lucky so far.

Still have one of those 1$ mouse pads from that chink site. Wonder if they still distribute those codes

Holy fuck I want this, do they still sell it anywhere?

Link me nigga.

Not that I use them but I own some of those $1 mousepads.

fixed*

internet

fuck off Ivan

>Not using another table for the mouse.
>Chad

I'm scared