Looks like Best New Music is now guaranteed for Julien Baker...

Looks like Best New Music is now guaranteed for Julien Baker. It's a bummer because she's good and kinda relatively unknown, but now she'll be another ANHONI just recognized by p4k plebs as a queer artist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acI_oP07RIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>oh no now other people will think about this person in a way I don't like

at least she's actually good though

>Christian queer
oh boy.

we don't need another mac demarco

this is just Julian casablancas in a wig, right?

to be fair it is pretty obnoxious
like ever since hopelessness it's become impossible to even attempt a civilized discussion about any of antony's music

>queer and christian

Oh boy more "I'm more special snowflake than u" shitflinging! Yay! More championing of untalented retards! Yay!

i wish her album featured more than just a guitar and vocals.

reddit is down the hall, buddy

welp guess I have to delete ANOTHER album I actually liked, thanks a lot pitchfork

>The situation has grown so dire, so dehumanizing, that President Obama and Attorney General Loretta Lynch recently had to take public stands against the measures

Taking public stands would have been one thing. Issuing an order that SCHOOLS THAT DO NOT COMPLY WILL LOSE FEDERAL FUNDING is another thing entirely.

Stuff like this makes me want to make self aware digital hardcore punk about not knowing what toilet to shit in because your cock is in your hands and you're unsure of what you want to be or who you want to suck.

G.L.O.S.S. is already doing that

Not actual queercore though. Ironic hate speech is what I want to do.

>I wonder if all these people know I’m gay
>but anyone who reads anything about me knows I’m queer

>gay
>queer
WHICH ONE IS IT JULIEN??

Fucking proties, i bet it cant even recite the nicene creed

so whats the difference between gay and queer? does gay mean you identify as a man and are attracted to other male-identifiers, but queer means you dont identify as anything?

I don't understand why ppl who are queer/gay still want to be associated with christianity
It's right in the bible thats a Sin. just leave the religion and leave your life.

God doesn't want you anymore stop forcing yourself upon him

Why do pitchfork or whatever these shitty music sites are care so much about the artist's politics or whatever? Aren't they supposed to be a music site? Why does anyone care about this shit?

I'm so tired of this faggotry.

But God is gay for Jesus and i am too jigaboo

that's his son....

And it's a sin. What's your point.

christianity is a joke now. they let queers in

well we have a pope that defends pedophiles and terrorists and licks the feet of muslims, it's 2016 man christianity is a postmodern mess now get with the times

shit music

>my secret queer christian depressing singer-songwriter qt is exposed to normies by p4k

she's a qt.. am I gay male

MILTON
I
L
T
O
N

literally how is Julien Baker a secret

pope is trash also . idk what went wrong tbqh

She's ugly as dogshit though

that's a boi? Would bang

Her music is really boring desu, superior googly-eyed woman trying to be Nick Drake is Jessica Pratt

T H I S
H
I
S

This is now a Jessica Pratt thread. Quick, post your favorite Pratt song.

youtube.com/watch?v=acI_oP07RIU

"proud"

>"I became a mess and I'm proud because of it!"

bibles are written by men

also, anti-gay aspects of christianity didn't start surfacing until nearly 500 years after the death

Former christfag here:

the apostle Paul spoke out against it, and that was relatively close to Christ's death.

kek, christfag takes a whole new meaning ITT

Ugh this is why christianity is such a laughing stock now. People keep adding loopholes to the bible to fit their agenda
>it was written by meh g-god didnt say that
if you're using that logic disregarded the whole thing also

>If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. (NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)

Move on with your life. why try to be apart of something that doesn't like you.Become atheist

>bibles are written by men

Then drop Christianity altogether then lol

i know this chick irl and she said yall need to quit talkin shit

Doesn't the New Covenant btfo shit in the Old Testament? Isn't there anti-gay shit in the New Testament anyway?

This nigga look like a sperm whale

>people losing their shit over "queer" and "christian" being in the same sentence
what about Sufjan lol

anyway, saw her in Montreal a few weeks ago, was pretty bored

>Paul
>Actually knowing Jesus
yeah nah

Romans, yes. The whole Man shall not sleep with Man thing, but that was probably to keep the romans from diddling young boys.

Definitely deleting her music that I pirated off of my computer.

sufjan has never officially said anything
anyway it's just clickbait to gain attention. It's just puzzles me when I see pic related

Sufjan hasn't said he's a homo

>clickbait
definitely
anyway, there is absolutely no way sufjan isn't on the spectrum

I know Sup Forums doesn't particularly like Jack White, but can't we at least appreciate the fact that he absolutely hated telling about his personal life and even gave lies to get people off his case? None of this special snowflake shit

>God thinks I'm fabulous

its not really a choicd. you can be gay and know its a sin. you can not want to identify with sexuality or religion but that doesnt mean you arent queer or religious.

yeah she's pretty much the only male to female trans person i would consider getting with

OP's pic is extremely flattering imo

why would people at all like an artist lying to them?

damn s)he) is a qt

shes not a tgirl you dummy

i wish she was a boy

It's like we're not even on the same board.

Wait so is she a guy or just a lez

male to female trans

she's actually not bad looking 4 a tranny

proof

THATS NOT TRUE

but she isn't black

read the fuckin article ya bozos

>It's right in the bible thats a Sin
Nowhere does the Bible mention female homosexuality, only male homosexuality.

This bitch has always been overrated on here, now shes gonna blow for making mediocre music cause shes queer

literally NOwhere does it say that julien herself is trans

just because it mentions trans people doesnt mean she is one

Or maybe Christianity is a laughing stock because it's objectively incorrect.

ive known her since the album came out never even realized she was trans

*blow up

'She' has a feminine penis, she even confirmed it in an interview

>i'm gay
>i'm queer

not a single mention of being trans
maybe YOU should read the article baitboy

give me a quote or fuck off with your memeing

Deuteronomy 22:5 ESV /
“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV /
“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

Leviticus 18:22 ESV /
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

1 Corinthians 11:14-15 ESV /
Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him, but if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering.

1 Corinthians 6:9-20 ESV /
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. “All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be enslaved by anything. “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. .

queer is just an umbrella term for gay and all sorts of other non-straight sexualities, so yeah people basically use it when they're not straight but don't want to identify as anything specific

yeah but isn't like half of the bible like a history book and pretty much all of these reflect laws at the time

i get that queer is an umbrella term but does anyone else think shes using it as a way to bring more attention to herself? being a white gay girl really isnt a shock or transgressive action in 2016 even in the south. being trans or not identifying to any gender faces. being gay is generally accepted everywhere expecially for a femme straight-passing girl.... i feel like shes trying to tie herself to people who experience issues she has no relation to because their social justice and rights happen to be trending right now...

If you are a religious person you must follow Jesus's teachings otherwise you are a sinner.
The bible clearly states fags burn in hell, trannies are abominations and sex outside of marriage is immoral

i want one god damn legitimate quote that she is trans

you people are lost in your own bait

Bible never mentions trannies bruv.

Remember not to wear clothing of two different fabrics tho.

the bible wasnt written by jesus. jesus preached love and peace between all gods children. the hatred you feel for homosexuals and trans people is actually the truly sinful action.

>jesus preached love and peace

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERETIC!
"I came not to bring peace, but to bring a sword" Matthew 10:34, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

yep queer is a term cis white gays use to try to attatch themselves to a group of people who face discrimination and oppression constantly in their lives. its ok to use it if you are talking about a sexuality that doesnt fit to hetero-homo binaries or an overarching group of people. but if you are a cis white gay person just say gay. seriously its like trying to make everything about you when its not. i used to like her but her use of queer in the article pissed me off.

Hey, guys, jebus said to llove everyone bloo blooo bloo

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

—Luke 22:36, NIV

You can really fuck with these sjw faggots because you fucking know they have never read the bible.

I went to sunday school you fucking faggots, i did my communion and confirmation, do you even know what that is

>cis white gay person
oh jesus. does his seriously mean "normal gay" instead of "opressed gay"?

please tell me youre kidding

Yeah 'queer' is the flavor of the month identity buzzword and easy ticket up the oppression pyramid

This is probably bait, but if it's not, fuck you so much

Romans 1

>26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
>27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

>women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones
That doesn't have anything to do with homosexuality, though. The Bible doesn't list female homosexuality as an "unnatural" sexual relation, which means that this passage is referring either to bestiality or some of the other abominations that are described in the other sections of the Bible.

Do yourself a favor and don't go into law, because you would be shit at it.

>ywn platonically cuddle with her and smell her farts
Feels bad bros

>leg hair

Can someone please just tell me if this thing is a boy or a girl or not?

What is she, like 5 feet tall?

I don't know why Christians have such a stigma against homosexuality when there's only 4 passages in the entire Bible talking about it. The first two are in the Old Testament which was supposedly abolished with Jesus' coming and the others were written by Paul, who was the same guy who said that it's better for man to distance himself from the woman. Now how many Christians obey this?