For however much Sup Forums shits on Apple you've got admit their CS is amazing

For however much Sup Forums shits on Apple you've got admit their CS is amazing.

>find my 2007 macbook
>want to use iMessage and Facetime
>can't on 10.7
>find a way to install 10.8
>the app works but won't sign me in
>phone Apple CS
>they told me that because it's obsolete they wouldn't normally help me but they're gonna give it a go today
>they've been on the phone with me for half an hour trying to fix it
>even have a laugh about how my macbook isn't mean to have 10.8
>it's currently getting escalated to fix it

I can't even make this up. I was going to buy an XPS but this has literally swung me to buying a macbook if I can potentially get support 11 years later

pic related is my macbook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZiSxPvuPLc
youtube.com/watch?v=sCq-pmYNbdY
osxhackers.net/macpostfactor.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Install crupix

Remove crupix

Oh, please, just read what you did write, imbecile...

Holy crap, can people really be that stupid like OP are? I hope it's just a joke

I can't take this stupidity anymore...

Reinstall crupix

i also sometimes get lonely and call tech support.

Remove crupix again

Install crupix by copying and pasting the files and installing grub from gentoo live cd

that just shows how janky their shit is that they can just casually go and fix things without an extensive software review process etc. if they were serious about it the app would just work in first place.

Check out dosdude1’s stuff

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again load your Mactoddler thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Soyboy Mactoddler imagine, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting a picture about Apple, every fucking day. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic poorfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Mactoddler, MACTODDLER, MAAAAAAAAACTODDLER." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

you're gonna be on hold for 2 hours while your problem circulates through a redundant group of "superiors" only to be told that what you want is impossible and that you need a new laptop.

now not only have you achieved nothing, but it took 2 hours to realize that. hope it was worth it though

Assuming you're sincere, you should look up SFOTT. It allows you to use the later versions of OSX that require the 64-bit EFI on 32-bit EFI models.
Don't expect Apple to tell you about it as it's not supported.

Sorry, but I don't want make my own thread for this question.

I don't know much about Apple, but my mom has a macbook and I want her to be able to watch movies from her macbook air to her TV. I noticed it doesn't even have an HDMI port, but just a thunderbolt port. I saw they sell their HDMI adapter for $65. Forget that. What are some cheap alternatives? All the adapters I find on amazon are $10-15 but the reviews worry me because they all have people with pictures posting about how the thunderbolt end came off and is stuck in the mac, or that the cables stop working after a few weeks. I'll pay a bit more for something more reliable if I have too, I just don't want to spend $65 for an apple branded adapter. Even theirs have bad reviews.
Thanks friends, I know you'll all be a big help.
Subscribe to my blog and leave a donation.

download crupix then add it to the trash bin

wtf is crupix

Install Gentoo.

use fucking chromecast

Wait, you can install 10.8?

I have the exact same machine. A few months ago I tried to install Ubuntu on it with no luck while my main iMac was being repaired. I finally gave up but never considered looking for ways to get past the 10.6.8 support restriction.

BRB looking into this.

>Tell you you aren't supposed to have an OS on your computer
This is where you become a faggot. ANY OTHER LAPTOP can have ANY OS. You are stuck with an outdated OS just because.

t. user running Debian Stretch

Cruptix bar is a post-plantera bar that can be crafted from 12 Chaotic ore and a Essence of chaos. It can be used to craft Red-styled items including Ataxia armor.

Yes, we are quite fabulous, aren't we?

Actually, Apple has some pretty amazing support. Must be because so few people call they can take the time to really help.
iToddlers 1
iToddlers wannabes 0

youtube.com/watch?v=tZiSxPvuPLc

My living room computer is 11 years old, runs windows 7 perfectly, and I have no issues whatsoever to call customer support.
And it cost 500€ then.

Nice tale from a fanboy.
Conclusion:
Apple does have consistency.
Lenovo not so much. You might get lucky.

Forgot a link: youtube.com/watch?v=sCq-pmYNbdY

Lol, using tech support

I have 20 years old Thinkpad and I still can potentially get support from Sup Forums Customer Service, so...

Elitist distro, has openBSD kernel without proprietary blobs and only libre software on repos

That's a solution for your "old" macbook. MacPostFactor. It helps you install a newer os on old macintosh hardware.

osxhackers.net/macpostfactor.html