/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Hamhands breaks his phone for the second time in a year • (´・ω・`) • Chinks sell interesting Xeon kits with chinky mmotherboards and ram • user got some audio components • VE Monks arrived surprisingly quick • user posts three of his new chink watches • user uses his new Chuwi as a shitposting machine >Old News
• user's big shipment arrived, e-ink displays, some batteries and other components
• user got the Xiaomi pen
• There's something wrong with user's Mi Band 1
• user posts webm of him unboxing googly eyes imrpoves his Chink vacuum by adding eyes to it
• user has the Huion 1060Plus arrive
• user bought a temperature/humidity gauge
• user's first 3D Printer is the Creality Ender 2
• user has Okami mousepad, a cap and some chink pens
• user's red marker has leaked its contents during shipping
• After a month of waiting user finally receives his Xeon e5540 • user bought some play sand, a Xiaomi USB car charger and a tactical pen
• user unboxes a package
• user just got his Faaeal, says its alright Previous threads

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=glorious kek
aliexpress.com/item/-/32809605848.html
mightyohm.com/blog/products/geiger-counter/
ebay.com/itm/1000ml-24-40-Distillation-Apparatus-Vacuum-Distill-Kit-Vigreux-Column-With-Arm/231091970061
aliexpress.com/item/plate/32836995197.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

which one of these will clog up slower?

>no csg thread for hours
20 coins have been deducted from your AliExpress rewards account, RegularOP

i don't know much about computers, just need a new cpu and ram in this mobo from ali. help a bro out please.

currently has dual core cpu and 1gb ram

>don't know much about computers
>on Sup Forums
go back from whence you came, phoneposter

why can't I find any DP female -> HDMI male adapter? everything is the opposite like pic rel

order both and conduct a /csg/ experiment

Maglev thing arrived

Oh man thats rad.. link?

Can the lights turn off and could it carry a tiny cactus?

Are the lights able to change color? Also link pls

is there a rec for a sports/gym mp3 player that works adequately well?

Blue only lads, sorry.
The lights change intensity depending on where the magnet is to help you allign it.
Aliexpress.
New Stable Magnetic Levitation Module System DIY Maglev Bare system 600g Max 700g.
About 33 quid.

It's been going for ages!

I just learned there's a chink brand of doggy apparel named "glorious kek".

Fuck off that aint real!

whats the diameter of the plate and how long did it take to come desu 33 pounds is pretty good i might pick one up do you think it could hold an animu fig

About a month.
I'd say a 2 and a half inches wide.

I'm Red/Green colour blind so I just bought a pair of these.
I sure hope I don't get chinked.

Nigga: aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=glorious kek

Crazy!

Did anyone buy '18650' batteries on aliexpress and would recommend a brand/model?

Does it produce any sounds?

Quiet as an anechoic chamber m8.

I bought some more phone cases for my Mi5, the original grey mofi on the top left is starting to get a bit grubby so I bought a new black one, the clear case I have had for ages too, its a soft Nilkin one.
The coloured case and the black and gold are hard plastic shells.

No.
Samsung/Panasonic/Sony/LG batteries regularly go on sale on Gearbest though

how are reviews? it would be interesting to be able to solve those colourblind tests

1 review from a turk, nothing was said just a rating.

I forgot to take pics before the install but here's my replacement/upgraded trackpad for my t440p I also have a shit ton of other shit to review like a meike mk320 and some other shit that has been reviewed in the past I think (like a yihua 908d) I'm also waiting on an xd96 board and some other shit idk, what are you guys waiting for? I want more shit

You got chinked if you expected green glasses

Check this shit out Sup Forums. The most comfy glasses I own. The nose piece is the softest plastic I have ever touched kind of like jelly. Got the anti blue light lenses from a sale on amazon. Glasses are just Stanley work glasses

Cop or not?

lmao

You may be mistaken user, it's not designed to fit in your butthole.

I am 100% sure this fits REEEEEEE

Bought Panasonic protected from VariCore cheaper than on GayBest a while back. Been good for over a year, gebuine with proper codes.

>half-assed news list again
good job!

have both types, sound and function the same. if your _running_ water clogs that shit i would hate to see the inside of your pipe system

Is there any way to get a Kek flag on ali? Can't find it anywhere.

literally had the same problem with toothbrush today.

I bought the headroom ms16. They come in a nice plastic box, and feel solid, especially the cable.

Pic is with Monk earpads. They sound pretty tinny with them, or no ear pads, but are decent with the black ones they come with.

To be honest they aren't really anything to rave about. They definitely sound open (since they actually are open back), but listening to these after using my Monk plusses, I couldn't identify that they were any better.

Also I listen to too much kpop to use these around family or coworkers - sound leakage is of course high.

I doubt they will achieve meme status. I'll likely stick with my monk plus / kzs.

post things you want but not really need

where can i get news on Chink laptops?
some of them are so close to being really good, but some small annoyance always holds them back.
plus im sick of them all using the shitty Celeron meme.

Any good knife sharpeners that won't break the bank? Not looking for a whetstone or rod, just one of those gadgets you run the knife through a few times

right will flow far better than left.
right looks like a popper rocket injector plate
left all ready has blockages where flow will velocity will decrease

t. navier stokes

>create a tracking number
>never ship the item
>shipping company cancels the number
>Oh no package was lost, so sorry gweilo :^)

Dude, I've got the exact same lenses from the chinks.

Any reccs on a combination solder/desolder workstation for simple electronic repair? Cheaper is always better.

They deserve a dispute.

you win /csg/ today, but i hope that is not a cathode ray tube television you have there user.

> rhode & schwarz
> chink shit

bitch please...

both have a top "cover" on the inside to limit the water inrush, flow is exactly the same on both versions, as ive mentioned on you didnt said it had to be chink shit, you just said "shit you wanted". even is overpriced, aliexpress.com/item/-/32809605848.html has better specs and is cheaper

That's a different guy.
But yeah, chink shit was implied. Didn't think I had to clarify that.

>aliexpress.com/item/-/32809605848.html has better specs and is cheaper
But it's not as sexy

how much $

What's the heaviest thing you can put on it. Can you put figurines on them?

Any recommendations for a geiger counter?

Anyone here ever tried that chink meme glue?

I'm thinking of buying an extremely cheap quartz watch with a massive dial to stick to the pinboard above my desk as a clock (since clocks seem a lot more expensive).

Any recommendations?

Elin Deng from Bangweey OfficialFlagship Store, sells Galaxy Tab S tablet covers... Enough information there for me to bribe him into giving me your contact information. If he's making a business from selling tablet covers for 7 euros he'll probably give me your personal information for 20 euros. GET FUCKED NIGGER. Nobody hides their order ID from ME expecting not to get doxxed.

:^)

Dear /csg/,
haven't been able to lurk much for the past few months, so I'm a bit out of the loop. Has anything replaced the FNF iFive Mini S as the best cheapest Android tablet? What's the current meme action cam as well?

How does one create an infographic similar to the one in OP's post? Sorry if it has been asked before or is a dumb question, I'm just curious.

yes, its bretty gud

techtablets.com

LED strip arrived
and some cable management stuff
Still waiting on tons of shit though

If it fits the ear why not the butt

I want to get a mighty ohm kit, but the knockoffs I see on Ali are preassembled.

Should have included the link

mightyohm.com/blog/products/geiger-counter/

It's open source hardware, so knockoff isn't really the right word I guess. Anyway, I'd rather assemble it myself. But the Chinese ones are literally less than half the price.

The listing on Aliexpress says "Noise Canceling", which they obviously aren't. Should I chink the chinks?

but why

maybe i should get 2000 pcs

rate small speakers
bought them in china, so no linx
>they sound shockingly good

everything in you is small my dude

anyone ever bought a chinky mechanical keyboard and not regretted it?

Yes.

Holy shit that's a cute computer

so its not worth the gamble?

>Degrading yourself to chink tier
Sure go ahead.

nevermind I didnt read my own post.
I think ill do it

What gamble? Chink mech switch knockoffs are as good as Cherry or sometimes considered to be better by mech autists, especially Gateron and Outemu. Just get a chink mech and be happy, nerd.

Probably wouldn't win the dispute

Nice

Background information: I'm studying to become a proficient weaboo and hopefully pass the N5 test in July.
>N5 is a joke test for babbies
I want the bullshit paper shut up

I find it better to write the kanji a shitton of times on a whiteboard because I'm a visual person. After going through 8 whiteboard markers I finally realized this bullshit will cost me a fortune on stationery. Is pic related a decent purchase? Yes, I'm aware my phone and the old tablet running Android 4.1 practically serve the same purpose. I don't like using my phone because I usually have a dictionary open/the audio lessons and it's pretty tiring switching between apps endlessly

tl;dr: I need something cheap to draw on, doesn't need to be an electronic gizmo. I've already tried paper and markers, they don't last me long. Switching between apps on my phone is a nightmare.

Thanks

Yea, it's ok. Doesn't stick well to skin so you can just rub off whatever you get on your fingers. Doesn't stick to silicone at all so that can be used to clean up excess too. I use a faulty silicone suction cup for that purpose. Not super strong but good enough for a lot small fixes. Might arrive with the glue spilled out of the tube. If it's almost empty because of that, just dispute.

I've glued rubber to my TPU plastic phone, glued together the velcro strap that was coming apart from its backing on my gym shoes. They have held so far.

Any opinions on the new Blitzwolf BW-AS1 bluetooth speaker? Is it worth the price?

get a fucking pencil you incompetent weeb

Chink lab glassware.
>I cant tell them appart from high quality european glassware
>was able to purify al... er...water to >95% purity from 15% on single run.
>cheap as fuck
>arrived in 7days to EU
>You really wanna get a Erlenmeyer Flask for this thing

ebay.com/itm/1000ml-24-40-Distillation-Apparatus-Vacuum-Distill-Kit-Vigreux-Column-With-Arm/231091970061

Maybe they have some really small dimensions to make sure it fits even the smallest mailboxes so they do not drive out with items unnecessarily..

My tracking number had been invalid for a month and they claimed they shipped again except they did not give me a working number....

I gave them to today to ship after CNY. Is that fair? I believe their dispute is weol deserved now.

Careful with distilling ethanol my dude. Firstly it's flammable, so take care with hot plates and naked flames.
Secondly you need to take a thermometer to the vapour above the flask, as well as discarding the first 10 or so percent of the distillate so you don't end up drinking methanol.
Well I say discard but you could use it as a cleaning solvent.

Wew, first time I got a proper instruction manual and a fucking CD with drivers from chinks. Of course it all went straight to trash, but the cd enacted some nostalgia, haven't seen those in a while even in mass-market grade electronics.

Cool, thanks for the info. Was looking for a decent glue with different properties to 502 type cyanalocacrylic resin.

Any good Chi-fi earphones/IEM's? Currently rocking the KZ ATE's off Amazon.
>Currently use the ATE's as daily drivers
>Ain't even mad if they break, or one ear is louder, at the ~$13 price point.
>Soundstage is good, no nigger bass boost or brittle, shrilly highs
>Also have the ZS3's, with original and silver cable.

I have them since like 2 weeks, and I just don't like them. The build quality is just okay (one of the earpieces has a bit loose cable), and since they are metal they are much heavier, which makes them less comfortable. The sound is worse than monk+ too, imo. The sound stage is much worse. The cable is much nicer, because it easily slides on clothes, on contrary to monks standard black cable (that's different in monk like spc though). I prefer monks+/lite and my kz zs5 over them too.

The most gadgety variants absolutely suck if you ask me. You actually do want angle adjustment and stuff.

Yea, the Chinese also make that, but you sound like you want something cheap.

IMO just get something like:
aliexpress.com/item/plate/32836995197.html

Why do you "not really need" a scope?