what's your AOTY

not a fantano fag but he is right

what's your AOTY

>caring about someones opinion this much

A Moon Shaped Pool or Teens of Denial

what's your AOTY

>A Moon Shaped Pool
makes sense that a newfag pleb would agree with Fantano

This is Sup Forums, which is basically "stop liking what i don't like" the board.

A Moon Shaped Pool or The Impossible Kid.

what's your AOTY

>A Moon Shaped Pool
man this thread is very unsurprising

The guy is so much of a cuck that he gives low scores to anything that isn't meme rap, why would you care about his opinion?

>what's your AOTY

Nah I agree I was pretty disappointed with the lack of substance on here, almost zero relisten value

Yet you dismissed the other album completely that I mentioned.

what's your AOTY, user? yes, you

>implying i've decided my AOTY less then halfway through the year

The fuck do you care

If you actually think that album is great, let alone good, you have no taste in music.

Before you ask what my AOTY is:
Adrian Younge - Something About April II

Now go back to your Pitchfork-approved garbage.

w h a t ' s y o u r A O T Y ?

>The Impossible Kid
LOL

There is literally no person with developed taste that thinks AMSP is AOTY.
None.
And Impossible Kid doesn't aid your case, kid.

Okay if you're so knowledgable about music

what's your AOTY

>If you actually think that album is great, let alone good, you have no taste in music.
Explain why.

>contrarian faggots shitting on Aesop
how to spot a teenager: the post

You said AMSP is your AOTY.
Why are you calling adults teenagers when you yourself are a teenager?
That shit is only exciting if it's your first Radiohead release to experience.

>being this booty-blasted

probably Memestar or A Meme Shaped Sup Forums

I wonder how people like you function in real life. I mean, is it so hard to rack through your tiny little skull that perhaps there are Radiohead fans on this board? Just perhaps?

i dont care about this review BUT FUCK HIS EARL IDLS REVIEW

>dodging the question

Not the original guy but I agree with him, my AOTY is either:

The gerogiregegege-Moenai Hai
Xiu Xiu-plays the music of twin peaks
David Bowie-blackstar

Unsurprising.
>being a fan of Radiohead
Does that mean overrating basic shit in their catalog?
Is that supposed to impress me?

Fucking kill yourself, you're getting up others for liking Radiohead and you can't stand the fact that people don't like James fucking Blake. Get a grip you stupid cunt.

go to bed Thom

t. Montie

>Xiu Xiu - plays the music of twin peaks
Twin Peaks fan here. Would I like this?

Yeh bruh

>OP in absolute full fucking damage control

see

You're the one with garbage taste. JB came into his own here and ceafted some beautiful arrangements. He's fusing the likes of Debussy with D'Angelo seemlesly on this album and I'm not surprised it's flying over most people's heads. It's cringe worthy how little most "music fans" understand music.

>I don't know what damage control is

>Shitting on peoples AOTY when you lost your pathetic arguement.
wew lad

he's right tho

james blake sucks

Fucking neck yourself cunt.

Do you seriously think AMSP is AOTY? Name a person with respectable taste who thinks that.

James Blake, more like James FAKE amirite!!

>neck yourself
You first you illiterate pleb faggot

Who cares what people think of AMSP. I like it. But its completely unrelated to this thread.

Close it

People who view music as objective and get butt hurt every time a "REVIEWER" makes an opinion they disagree with are just as bad as the drones tbqh famm

What the fuck is your problem you huge fucking autist? Is it THAT hard to fucking believe that people aren't fawning over Jame Blake? Who gives a flying fuck what Fantano thinks. Your opinion is what counts, but just don't shove it down everyone elses throats.

Now fuck off somewhere else if you want to have a proper discussion about it without being an insufferable childish cunt.

>Close it because I can't handle the fact that the only people who agree with my favorite critic are newfag 18 year olds or younger
Oh and newtrips.
Just the same.

>Being this butthurt over people not agreeing with your opinion
Welcome to the real world kiddo

My AOTY so far. Anyone else loving this Radiohead album a lot?

>calls OP out for throwing a childish fit
>throws a childish fit

Fuck of you insufferable childish cunt

>Teens of Denial

By the fifth songI was so bored I stopped listening.

Yeah it's definitely a contender.

great album 2bh

This is my AOTY so far

Come at me faggots

5/5 my friend!

Good taste but where is James Blake?

you missed the two best songs on the album

this user knows whats up

>tfw been listening to it everyday since release

Really loving the second half of the album. Identikit becoming a bit too repetitive though. Its a contender but its only May. I'm thinking a close second or third

woah hey I didn't know anyone else had heard of Radiohead much less this album, upvote for you my well-listened friend

This entire thread aside because the OP is a huge autist, this album is honestly fantastic imo. It has such a strange atmosphere, I can't quite put my finger on it.

fucking kek

>fantano-faggots

I thought he was just a meme here.

Idk either. It is speculated that its due many of the tracks being 'recycled' in a way. Regardless, I'm voting Tinker Tailor as the best song on that album

Decks Dark for me. Then again, I still struggle to remember all of their names. Tinker Tailor is great though.

>It has such a strange atmosphere
as if all the band members were past their prime

more talent in their faeces than in your entire existence

Meme or not hes rational and knows what hes talking about. That being said I dont always agree with every review/score but I dont bitch and wail and start a thread over it

It's either this or Ful Stop for me

People can't stand when reviewers, especially reviewers as internet famous as him give something they liked a bad rating.

He's eased up on his rating system over the years he would probably give MBDTF an 8 if it came out now

Yeah this mostly

>hes rational and knows what hes talking about.
No he doesn't, he just describes the music with adjectives, refuses to research the backstory behind it, and then gives a score out of 10.
He's the definition of clueless, you newfag.

There is nothing comparable to D'Angelo on this album. And Debussy is overrated anyway.

Apparently it became one of his favourite albums by the end of the year. Someone on here said that anyway.

>gives MBDTF a 5
>gives Blur a 7

Yeah i think for the most part, fantano has at least decent reviews, i mean, he has occasionally just got really pissed off at an album and gave it a 1 or something but in general he's a good watch.

>There is nothing comparable to D'Angelo on this album.
It's literally an R&B album.
>And Debussy is overrated anyway.
Yeah aside from being the most important composer of the late-19th/early-20th centuries.

I'll be sure to let him know how you feel user. In the meantime why dont you take a nap and have your mom change your diaper

If music has to have a backstory it fails to stand on it's own merit

why the fuck do you think he knows what he's talking about
Can you name a SINGLE insightful review by him?
Or is "Insightful" to you terms like "farty bass," "very lush," "trap inspired," et cetera...

newfags like you eed to kill yourselves

>newfags like you eed to kill yourselves

owtheedge.jpg

>If music has to have a backstory it fails to stand on it's own merit
It doesn't need a backstory shittard, but if you literally say in a review "I don't know what this song is about" and then refuse to look up anything to find out what it might be about, you're the worst kind of pleb.

I'm not talking about fantano, i said if music requires an external back story, it fails on it's own merit. If you have to read a book to understand the movie, it should have never been adapted to a movie. It failed.

Did you read: Where I explicitly said it doesn't?

If it can't establish that by itself, it's shit.

Never listened to it

Lol you seem tense user. All these different opinions got your anxiety peakin

It is a bloated mess.
James Blake does nothing original and creative and rambles on monotously with ridiculously overly-dramatic lyrics. There's musical innovation or talent. There is no catharsis to be derived from that shitty album.

You implied that my statement had to do with my opinion of fandango and it doesn't.