This board has now gone completely down the shitter

This board has now gone completely down the shitter.

There are two Types of Arguments you mostly hear on this Board nowadays.

The first one is: X is Autism/Soy/Meme
Of course without any Reason given or just using other Buzzwords like Communism or "Z is just better" as "reasoning"

The second one is: I like X so everyone that has another Preference in Monitor Count/Desktop/LED-Color is Autistic

Why can no one here hold a normal conversation anymore without resorting to namecalling or stating unproven "facts" without proofs?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/search/type/op/start/2015-06-01/end/2015-07-01/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you know crows are most intelligent birds?

>soy
Sup Forumsfags latest buzzword. Dont bother trying to have normal conversation with them

It's not entirely Sup Forums, but it's mostly Sup Forums.

not only is that false, but that's not a crow in the picture, it's a fucking grackle, which leads to the question of why are you making blanket statements about intelligence when you've shown to severely lack it?

How new are you?

I'm sorry your safe space has been ruined. Oh wait, I'm not.

>Why can no one here hold a normal conversation anymore
because its easier to say soy, soyboi.

Everything here is for the lols, so if someone starts saying soy or shit, they're probably just here for a laugh (to troll you). Dont be retarded, if people dont take your arguments seriously then don't try to maintain civility, throw shit right back at them, its what i do with fedoras and its what you should do with tards.
pic related, nothing as fun as gas-lighting.

How do we make the r/the_donald insurgents collectively kill themselves?

Fuck off soyboy

i dunno soyboi, how do you stop r/the_tards ?

ignore them, they feed off of negative attention

>dont feed the troll
sounds like a good idea to me.

>>>/soytech/

So basically OP should kill himself.

this

it used to be "cuck". now it's "soy". The hilarious thing about it is that it's even more devoid of meaning.
really though, nothing you can do. the board has become too popular and is now flooded with idiots from reddit.

Here's the thing. You implied that a grackle is a crow.

Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.

As someone who is a scientist who studies crows, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls grackles crows. If you want to be "specific", then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.

If you're saying "crow family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Corvidae, which includes things from nutcrackers to blue jays to ravens.

So your reasoning for calling a grackle a crow is because random people "call the black ones crows?" Let's get jackdaws and blackbirds in there, then, too.

Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A grackle is a grackle and a member of the crow family. But that's not what you implied. You implied a grackle is a crow, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the crow family crows, which means you'd call blue jays, ravens, and other birds crows, too. Which you don't.

It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

t. estronaut

This picture is not very precise.
It lacks the other crow screaming nazi.

Drink some more soylent buddy. That should make Donald Trump supporters soooooo angery. Come on buddy! You can do it! Drink that soy!

>implying his board was ever any good

this board was better when it was gore

It also lacks a random bird screaming about americans off in the distance

Are we sure politics are not being handled by birds in mecha suits?

fuck off spider expert

>The hilarious thing about it is that it's even more devoid of meaning.

No it isn't.

"cuck" implies he has a wife.
He might be a lowlife but at least he found a mate who's willing to share raising her son with.

A "soyboy" is just pathetic all over without any redemption.
All he has to desire in life is to drink soylent...but now he's so weak he can't even get the cap off without getting blisters.

>This board has now gone completely down the shitter.

Yeah it's pretty awful. At first we only had to deal with the bugmen from Sup Forums posting gaming shit here but now we have soyboys making meta threads that are even less related to technology. Y'all niggas need Terry.

>your safe space has been ruined
it's not about safe spaces. you can come here and argue for any opinion you like. we're not getting offended if you say that girls should stay out of technology, or that technology should be more inclusive. but if your only content is your opinion and the meme of the month then yes, you're ruining the board.

>i'll just claim i know what the board was like 1+ years ago
>I know! i will do so by saying the board was better before it became the technology board!
>what was it again? g.. g... gore! that's it!

>MY OPINION MATTER I STUDY CROWS
>PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>I AM THE EXPERT
Return to reddit please. Also, here is your free (you) validation for today.

>maximum damage control
LOL

unidan is a gay nigger faggot.

>damage control
Either you don't know what that means, or you think I'm someone else. I just skimmed through and picked the most "soy" comments in the thread!

You don't even know the origin of the insult, do you? A "soyboy" is someone who consumes a lot of soy. Or products containing soy. There are phytoestrogens in soy. So the idea is that you get weak and effeminate due to the estrogen.
Now phytoestrogens may be similar to estrogen, but they are still different. And research has not yet shown a conclusive evidence or correlation that they have a smilar effect on the human body.

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums used to be a guro board

it's past your bedtime, kiddo.

lol, whatever you say drumpfkin

>gore is guro

> on the internet
> upset people argue with memes

Yeah I don't even know if they are serious or not.

Tbh when I hear those trumpets spout their nonsense I can never tell if they are for real or just roleplaying. But I fear many of those losers take themselves seriously

>The first one is: X is Autism/Soy/Meme
>Of course without any Reason given or just using other Buzzwords like Communism or "Z is just better" as "reasoning"

>The second one is: I like X so everyone that has another Preference in Monitor Count/Desktop/LED-Color is Autistic
this was since Sup Forums changed from guro to technology

>Who YOU think is calling you a soyboy

So this picture implies that soyboys genuinely see people on the right as superior alpha role models? I'm honestly flattered.

>you know crows are most intelligent birds?
yes? why?
I don't read cracked, tell about it

Not him but I've been here for years and Sup Forums keeps shitting up this board

>booped your blumph
what now neckbeard?

>Autism
This one is justified, though.
>LED-Color is Autistic
That's not funny, my brother died this way.

>this was since Sup Forums changed from guro to technology
There are archives, you know. You can actually check out what it was just a few years ago. And how much different it is now. See for example rbt.asia/g/search/type/op/start/2015-06-01/end/2015-07-01/

>I've been here for years and Sup Forums keeps shitting up this board

Lol are you retarded you fucking newfag? Sup Forums is the only board making Sup Forums a fun place to post. Literally every other board WISHES they had the level of intelligence to the average Sup Forumsack

>spilled your soymilk
O-Oops! Better lick it clean, little boy!

lmao this faggot probably still gets his soy intake directly out of his mother's milkers

>every other board WISHES they had the level of intelligence to the average Sup Forumsack

gore was the main thing posted there. but you wouldn't know that, would you newfag?

Where do you think you are

Close! I get my estrogen straight from my mommy girlfriend!

>he said while posting an image he saved 15 days ago

>Complains about the board going to the shitter
>is actually another fucking soyboy trying to subvert the board for 999th time or just an horrible bait thread

i just needed a reaaally smug image to convey my irl smugness right now

FORGIVE US UNCLE TERRY

>This board has now gone completely down the shitter.
Welcome to ten years ago.

The soy/autism/meme part of Sup Forums is where some new trend pops up, and it's only used for autists to take pictures of for /bsg/ or other shitty social media tier posting.

>RGB EVERYTHING
The pinnacle of soymeme-core computer builds. A literal waste of energy, and you should be looking at your screen while using a PC, not the fucking motherboard. Real Sup Forumsentoomen have their shit rackmounted instead of using shitty overpriced plastic cases that are chosen for looks rather than functionality.

>CUSTOM CAPS ON WOODEN FRAMED MECHANICAL KEYBOARDS WITH RGB BACKLIGHTING
Literally fucking autism, if you spend any amount of time staring at your own fucking keyboard while typing, you don't even belong on Sup Forums. It's pointless.

>LEWD UNDERAGE ANIME GIRL BACKGROUNDS FOR MY LINUX INSTALL
It only goes to show that these soybeta autists don't even consider bringing a girl(not trap) over to their Sup Forums-cave because any woman would be horrified and walk out if they did see it. It's practically an admission of being a lonely unemployed incel because you're sure as fuck not going to put that on a work computer.

>IMPROPERLY POSITIONED STUDIO MONITORS FOR Sup Forums GAYMEN RIGS
Studio monitors aren't even designed to be pleasurable to listen to. They're an intermediary device used for making sure music won't be imbalanced for how people actually listen to music, which is mostly in cars, from their phones, and with headphones. When's the last time thousands of people gathered around listening to music from just one set of STUDIO MONITORS? Fucking never. Literally just an indirect confirmation that you're going to sit alone listening to music by yourself instead of with friends.

>they're calling my soyboy shit soyboy shit

You have to go back.

And in all those years of browsing Sup Forums of course you never came across reaction images that are as smug as the ones you've seen in the recent few days.

do you think people still buying that shit? please kys

im away from home on business right now and posting from my relatively new craptop

sure m8

Welcome to the nu-internet. You should've realized years ago that the internet will only get more and more cancerous as time goes on.

As people spend more and more time absorbing information on the internet (without taking a second to think or filter it in some way), they bond with some collective of bullshit. This leads to non-stop meme-spouting and echo chambers where the only thing they can do is inject memes and feelings of the collective into everything they see. Paid shills amplify this behavior because these people don't check the validity of information that supports the collective. They just keep echoing it on, spurring on more and more people with fragile identities to aggregate and keep the circlejerk going. Today's internet is the biggest exploit of human psychology ever seen, perhaps next to religion.

This board is no exception, and if anything, it happens to a greater degree here. At the very least plebbit has rulesets for subplebbits that can change. This board probably hasn't seen a rule change to counter low-effort posts and meme-spouting in years. Even /r9k/ is total dogshit with the r9k filter on. Additionally, all it takes is a team of ~10-20 shills to keep boosting a couple threads every 10-20 seconds.

It's certainly not going to get any better. If you want to improve dialogue and information quality (at least for yourself, good luck converting 1.5 billion people on the internet), find some people that think the same way, but prioritize accurate information with reputable sources and look for information that also supports that. Catch yourself if you start spouting memes, throwing names at people, making counter-arguments that sidetrack from the original point.

u kno it

>t. assblasted mactoddler

You need to go back

haha
well memed fellow magapede :^)
i gave that two upboats!

Terry warned us about your kind.

>everyone who uses soy as an insult is a drumpfette supporter
>>>/rebbit/

Years without looking at that one. Such a classic. Saved.

A true classic indeed. Saved by that user not even 2 days ago.

>if your only content is your opinion and the meme of the month then yes, you're ruining the board.

this is pasta you dumb nigger

>Why can no one here hold a normal conversation anymore without resorting to namecalling or stating unproven "facts" without proofs?
I agree with you 100% on this

Because Sup Forums isn't the main website of Sup Forumstards. Here just place they come to shit and acting like idiots. In 2-4 they get tired and gonna move on.

>As someone who is a scientist who studies crows
lmao

doot doot

What's the likelihood that the artist drew a grackle and not a crow or a raven?
Is being disingenuous not just as bad or worse than "SOY!"
Both of them are just a means to escape being wrong.

Fuck off commie soyboi

R*ddit

>it's even more devoid of meaning
looks like you just don't understand it

sounds too specific

buttblasted lefties that cry about Sup Forums all the time are much worse

>unironic regulation lovers
>right

I must say that you're one devoted individual to have that file on hand.

>implying it's not just me and you here
>implying I don't post constant false flags and argue with myself

>paying taxes is good
I thought the ebin meme was that these are all right wing :^)

>STEVIE
>Tumblrs taught me so much about racism and other serious issues in the world, it's truly helped me become the person I am today.
the funny part is, this holds true for many Sup Forums users as well

You son of a bitch. How dare you masquerade as millions of unique visitors per month and generally foster a low level of discourse.

How do you know that some of those aren't me? What if I'm you and I just like self-deprecation?

>mfw these people are real
we need a fucking war

You are all me
>implying existence isn't just my dream

>low level isn't best level