I just listened to this. Is it good?

I just listened to this. Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU&list=PLPy9EgpSI-411GhcaTb1-WXxojxAuRY5D&index=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

You tell me fucktard, you just listened to it after all

/thread

I just marathoned the first three tracks with my wife's boyfriend, I'll let you know if the rest is worth checking out.

Yes, I really enjoy this album. OP, it should be your choice to say if it was a great or not.

>marathon-ed tracks
this fucking meme needs to die

form your own opinion man

S'alright. Best songs sound like Steve Gunn b-sides.

>Steve Gunn

mah nigga

/meme

are you a cuck or do you mean, like her friend that is a guy

the present tense is beautiful, ful stop is godtier, the rest is great/good tier

the numbers is shit

That song reminds me of led zeppelin.

sounds like generic dadrock

Exactly

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Burn The Witch" could possibly have with "True Love Waits"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in alphabetical order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Radiohead's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 9 years ago, and after the utter flop of The King Of Limbs they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Um maybe. But still it's a beautiful album.

just listened to it too. first actual listen to radiohead. I was put off by them from Creep, but daydreamer caught my attention and I enjoyed it. Does anyone have that flowchart in how to get into them?

Now Kid A

OK Computer or Kid A...

They weren't written for the record. True Love Waits has been a staple of their live shows for 20 years, and Burn The Witch was originally written for Kid A.

very good

Listen to everything but Pablo Honey

cuck confirmed

You've already listened to AMSP so this may work.

Basically, OK Computer is the best of their rock stuff, and Kid A is the best of their more electronic stuff.

It's all worth listening to tho tbqh familia

thanks, will check it out

double secret bait

epic cuck meme

>being this dense
wow

youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU&list=PLPy9EgpSI-411GhcaTb1-WXxojxAuRY5D&index=2

lmao why is thom yorke dressed up as rick owens

I marathoned the first three songs, they were pretty good

Checkmate OP

where did this meme start? was it an actual phrase used by normalfags or just shitposting

Sup Forums, where else

i mean used for songs

I think it's great. Best album Radiohead has released in ten years, and would be clear favorite for album of the year if Bowie didn't croak.

They just adapted it from Sup Forums and just changed the sentence up for songs instead of tv series
Just like "what did he mean by this"
And "was he autistic"
And the ebin Sup Forums meme that separates films into flicks, movies, films, cinema and kino
So they made a music version based on tunes, songs, pieces, jingles, etc
It's really retarded
And "

It was pretty good, but I feel the tracks kind of blur together because your frequently hearing either Thom Yorke moaning or violin/cello ensembles. As a result I walked away without being able to pick out what was memorable, besides Daydreaming which has been running back into my head all day.

I want to say it's on par with TKOL, but the last three songs on that were another level.

No.

As someone who's never listened to anything by Radiohead besides le Creep, this has blown me away tbqh

Listen to Amnesiac then the rest of their 00s albums

>Normies looking for social justification

Kid A is like getting high for the first time

all etheral and nonsense and shit

top album 11/10 if you like it youll love it forever