Are you the basic bitch Sup Forums user who has a thinkpad and uses kde or xfce as your desktop environment?

are you the basic bitch Sup Forums user who has a thinkpad and uses kde or xfce as your desktop environment?
post your neofetch or screenfetch if not

I use xfce4, so no. Fuck off.

Fedora + Gnome = patrician choice

>basic bitch
As I understand it, this is a term normies use to call other normies normies.

No, I have xfce on my ideapad.

Fight me faggot.

>are you the basic bitch Sup Forums user who has a thinkpad and uses kde or xfce as your desktop environment?
yup, that's me. And I run Windows 7 on my desktop PC which is a used workstation I got off of ebay. I am indeed a basic bitch

Here you go.

>posts kpop
no you are the most basic of bitches user

No, faggot. I3 and gentoo

Ubuntu Mate fits my OptiPlex 760 quite nicely

>960x480, only the inside of the terminal
Where is rest of screenshot?
>Linux 4.4.0-43-Microsoft
I don't think you're even running Linux at all here, user.
>he fell for the 32 GB RAM meme

I'm boring and witless cunt.

You are a good person user and your taste is exquisite.
Mate is always comfy, keep it up!
Sleek and cool, good job.
Xubuntu is always a good choice.
How does your Elitebook runs these days?
Is it comfy and fast?

Posted wrong one

I was and then I ascended to the XPS13 master race

Thinkpad hooked up to an external KB\M&M

A million times wrong.
Gnome treats you like a child who can't make decisions. Requiring extensions and additional applications just to re-add the features they removed. Extensions that often don't work, or even crash your session.
Not only is the DE itself bad. Gnome "devs" are worse. Combine the Pajeet, social justice and iToddler memes and you'll approximate a Gnome Dev. They are the most selfish fucks imaginable.

These women don't even look human. It's disgusting how anyone lets another human being be a product like this.

i dont have a thinkpad but I use xfce

KDE and XFCE are literally the only DEs worth using

But Mate is also very usable, user!
It looks great, works great and isn't resource-hungry, which is good for old laptops.

It's also good for 9-year old desktops with integrated graphics

>how to apt get on windows

Subtle.

The difference in resource usage between Mate and XFCE is negligible

I've been using XFCE for a few years before switching to Mate.
GTK3 support, global menu, no tearing out of box, easy customization. All the good stuff.

I use windows 10 on my chinkpad
fight me

Windows is a legit platform!
It's also a must-have in case you use C# and/or professional photo and video editors.
You do you, user, don't let nu-Sup Forums bully you with Arch/Gentoo memes (those are good, strong memes though).

i rember user
thank yu

I just come to Sup Forums only because it's fun. On nearly every thread there's either a flaming newfag or someone that has no clue what they're talking about

Can you point one out in this thread and explain why is he or she is a flaming newfag, user?

try harder guys!

All Windows 10 posts and anime reaction image posts. This is a tech discussion board, not some trashy anime board or normie support forum.

Basic is good enough.

Someone is new here, that's for sure.

there is nothing wrong with using screenfetch