I think we might hear some AMSP B-sides soon. Radiohead usually have some great b-sides

I think we might hear some AMSP B-sides soon. Radiohead usually have some great b-sides.

Here is a b-side from TKOL era:
youtube.com/watch?v=tFTLxkMmY4M

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/1809610/jonny-greenwood-confirms-radiohead-are-recording-a-version-of-90s-rarity-lift/news/
youtube.com/watch?v=n10JC0BOWF8
youtube.com/watch?v=xHdnLJ6fnE4
youtube.com/watch?v=-a2NebxdGs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LIFT

FUCKING

WHEN

Never. it's kindofa crappy song, and they know it.

One, they recently said they were actively reworking it. Two, u fookin wot m8. Lift was already a fantastic song, probably better than half of The Bends.

>One, they recently said they were actively reworking it
They've been saying that about some songs for decades
>Lift was already a fantastic song
at being boring
>probably better than half of The Bends.
lel

stereogum.com/1809610/jonny-greenwood-confirms-radiohead-are-recording-a-version-of-90s-rarity-lift/news/

Less than a year ago. It was a theoretical frontrunner for LP9...well, AMSP now, I suppose.

Yeah and they did that for Hail To The Thief as well. Did you ever hear that one?

Opinion: Radiohead never made a "bad" album.
Pablo Honey wasn't bad at all.

It's either one of the songs on the bonus disc, or it'll be released as a single later like Supercollider and The Daily Mail

Hoping for a physical release, still sucks they didn't do one for Daily Mail/Staircase

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Burn The Witch" could possibly have with "True Love Waits"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in alphabetical order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Radiohead's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 9 years ago, and after the utter flop of The King Of Limbs they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Just now, actually. It's definitely a sadder arrangement than the '96 performance but whatever, it was brought up again recently is the point. Maybe it would make it onto a record this time, is all.

Truth.

>Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides,
Me, because it isn't.

>Just now, actually. It's definitely a sadder arrangement than the '96 performance but whatever, it was brought up again recently is the point. Maybe it would make it onto a record this time, is all.
I don't know why you are wasting your breathe with second-rate shit like Lift, when there are better things. like Big Boots or Follow Me Around.

>b-sides of an album of b-sides

wew

Pasta notwithstanding, BTW seems more like an introduction of the album's tendency to marry strings with electronics to textural effect. Thematically I feel like Daydreaming should've been the opener to True Love Waits' closer.

Because Lift was actually mentioned recently, ergo it actually had more of a concrete shot in hell. Not sure why you're so bent outta shape about it.

what are the best Radiohead b-sides?

my nominees are
Fog
Talk Show Host
Staircase

AMSP is not an album of b-sides. in fact, by definition a track contained within an album release is not a b-side

>ergo it actually had more of a concrete shot in hell.
Not really. They record like 40 or songs. Remember how many iterations I Will or Up on The ladder went though?

You'll probably never heard it. You should just give up hope.

The Trickster
Cuttooth
Down Is The New Up

Last Flowers, Talk Show Host, and Staircase for me.

Among the best:
The Amazing Sounds of an orgy
Fast Track
A Reminder
Down is the new up
Last Flowers
Staircase

and this one is really good too
youtube.com/watch?v=n10JC0BOWF8

the Deluxe comes with 2 additional songs... you know this right?

Whatever, man. Didn't realize I was gonna get your panties in such a bunch over using some semi-recent news as SOMETHING to go off of.

Go Slowly
Gagging Order
Fog

...And one of them is Spectre.

Sounds like you are the one with the panties in a bunch.

will they never release Spooks now that Johnny put it in that soundtrack? I loved AMSP but I'd love a Radiohead album that sounded like this

youtube.com/watch?v=xHdnLJ6fnE4

But the witch is the only black sheep IMO. The rest of the album seems to fit a general theme of mistrust and deterioration in human relationships.

>will they never release Spooks now that Johnny put it in that soundtrack?
Info pls?

Personal favourites?
Paperbag writer
Daily Mail
Staircase
Fog
Cuttooth
Gagging order

Post more

youtube.com/watch?v=-a2NebxdGs4

Look at the black disc, it's really hard to make out but one track has two words and the other title looks too long to be Spectre

>tfw BTW is one of my favorite individual songs but it doesn't really fit the album's theme

Someone already figured it out. it's Spectre and The North Wind.
Sonically it fits perfectly.

One definitely says spectre. The other one is something like "8 WTF"

>"8 WTF"
N WIND

Oh

I can definitely see N Wind now, but I still can't see that first one being Spectre, must be my eyes or the angle of the disc

It's really clear man. Have you zoomed in reaaaaal close?

>It's really clear
Dude, I can't even make out most of the shit on the first disc and I know the titles. What kind of CSI technology do you have?

I'm using a phone 2bh