Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/gxe7j/iama_a_hiphop_artist_on_the_verge_of_signing_a
youtube.com/watch?v=AnLjgN6E2VU
youtube.com/watch?v=F6WJ3mk0Lg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my man

seriously kill yourself

i want to fuck Thugger tbqh

I've fucked with him obsessively since Stoner and 1017 Thug but if HyTunes isn't better than I'm Up or SS3 that might change. If it ends up being as good as or better than Barter 6 I'll spray my shorts no homo but I'll be happy if its at least as good as SS1 and 2

He was ridiculously promising on the come up and has become an extremely unique mainstream rapper but ever since SS2 he's been reusing flows and adlibs to the point its become stale, I sincerely hope he wises up to this

I thought ss3 was alright, and ss2 was good but a little bloated

I really loved Barter 6, Tha Tour, and SS1.

I'm up was bad.

GOT A
RARRI
WITH THE
ENGINE IN THE BACK

favorite tracks?
s m h boi
we smoking penises no homo
he better do some dope shit with gucci when he gets out

Yeah SS3 was at least better than I'm Up but it really felt like he was plagiarizing himself to me. I get the criticisms of 1 and 2's length and I'll admit I don't usually listen to both halves of either in one sitting, but there's still very few tracks I would call filler on either

I'd be more stoked for a Chief Keef collab desu

EVERY
NEIGHBOR
KNOW A
NIGGA SERVIN CRACK

favorite tracks would have to be iowa, hercules, and kyoto

I god damn unironically love thugger.

No other rappper has the same flow, adlibs and cadence as he does and even though his lyrical content is mostly straight ignorant, although usually humorous,he never ceases to amaze.

The beats he is able to rap smoothly over are special to just him and I don't think other rappers could imitate thugger to the same extent, though countless have tried.

I used to actually fucking hate him above no other. I remember when the fucking Hookah song by Tyga came out I was disgusted by him, but he has steadily grown.

Good for him for being essentially a toothless homeless man like less then 10 years ago and now he is in the spotlight with high profile features and decent to great mixtapes.

By the time Barter 6 came out he was practically art trap. Miles ahead of your Future, Migos, or 2Chainz.

For what its worth, I have a friend who has a friend who used to bang with Thugger in Atlanta before he started rapping, and he really was about that life. Its always slightly humorous when you see someone from that background get thrust into the spotlight without warning and they're 100% socially retarded in a non impoverished public setting. All the homophobia that happens in the trap probably fueled the way he chose to market himself, and it worked

but SS2 was better than B6

not only is he a nigger he is also mentally retarded and mentally ill

im white and so are the rest of you. please stop.

i feel the same. hookah was kinda ridiculous though, but he's so fucking good

best flow

yea started going through thugger looking for my fav tracks but so many go so hard hes basically untouchable right now. It's pretty great finding a rapper who has like a million great songs.

Flow and production are insane but his lyrics, style and persona is just so asinine, 'i don't give a fuck' and gay as hell it's oddly endearing. He does it so well it's like he's transcended from being a weird asshole into some higher state.

I'd agree that SS2 has some songs of the same high quality but it lacks the dank, dark production of Barter 6 as well as the cohesion
He's not a Sup Forums poster so by definition he's more mentally sound than you

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/gxe7j/iama_a_hiphop_artist_on_the_verge_of_signing_a

Seems fine to me

The fact that he's even made it this far and had radio hits all while being an anorexic /fa/got martian definitely plays into his appeal for me. He's the antithesis of cookie cutter rap like Drake and Wiz Khalifa, just as his fans are the antithesis of theirs.

nice quads btw

i fuck wit thugger heavy slime

i went to his concert this week
it was nice : )

Holy fuck nice find

Funny how 5 years ago is 10 years ago in rap stardom years

that's actually pretty cool.

Absolutely fantastic artist. Even his most mediocre projects still have tracks that I'll play for weeks on repeat. I just hope he hooks up with Rich Homie Quan again.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnLjgN6E2VU
Does this song have the greatest flows ever known to man?

damn

FUCK YEAH CUNT. I FUCK WITH THUGGER

>Even his most mediocre projects still have tracks that I'll play for weeks on repeat
This is true for me too, but it does feel like he's transformed a lot starting with Barter 6. Its hard for me to go back to the 1017 series, Thugga Mane LaFlare, and especially to I Came From Nothing now that he's totally upped the ante on his quirks and flows since then.

Thats a great song by the way, part of what makes Tour ride so well is all the good flows coming together. All three of them got into sync pretty well. That said it really scratched my Rich Homie Quan itch enough, I don't think he's nearly as talented as Thugger. I'd love a second Rich Gang tape though

I know what you mean... I still really like his 2013-2014 stuff, but it's for different reasons. His flows were still pretty crazy back then, but it was only occasionally that he went as completely unorthodox as he does routinely now.

And yeah, Quan is definitely at his best with Thugger. Some of his solo work is pretty solid, though. I've been fucking with this song heavily lately. youtube.com/watch?v=F6WJ3mk0Lg0

we need a BacktoKTT image macro similar to those BackTo4ailchan, BackToReddit, and BackToTbkr memes desperately

who will be the legendary user that creates this OC for great justice

tumblr

I dont think you even comprehended what the person you were replying to said

everyone here fucks with thugger. can we talk about something new and exciting? or are we just going to keep posting kanye death grips meme rap threads?

who?

>When the whole world constantly hatin' on you?
Pussy niggas hold their nuts, masturbatin' on you

RESPEITEM O YOUNG THUG AI SEUS ARROMBADO