I'm actually genuinely curious. Not trying to flame

I'm actually genuinely curious. Not trying to flame.
strawpoll.me/15212294

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15212294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm actually genuinely curious. Not trying to flame.
Sure thing.

no for real I just want to know if there is a correlation of Linux users having autism. Maybe it's completely unfounded.

I mean I'm not autistic, I'm just not a normalfag. I like using Linux because of how technical things can be and I enjoy configuring things and learning more about the system.

me too bruh. I enjoy Linux as well because some company can't arbitrarily change my system without me reviewing it first.

>2% of population has autism
>2% of population uses GNU/Linux
really makes you think...

Does aspergers count?

I have actually been tested and confirmed not to have autism, suck on that, op

Yes.

I was diagnosed with aspergers which is pretty much the next stage of human evolution. Everything new and innovative is more often than not created by someone on the spectrum. Autism is shitty and low functioning, aspergers is where its at desu

>above average IQ
>excellent worker in field of special interest
>quiet
>cleanly
>organised
>brutally honest
>no pointless smalltalk or drivel
>hates others
>more sensitive to sounds, smells, textures and tastes
>as close to a human robot, we can come without destroying the earth

>next stage in human evolution
>implying ASD can procreate

Linux is a kernel.

I've had myself checked twice by different doctors. I'm supposedly not autistic or an aspie, just a loser.
Also its GNU plus Linux

I was tested for ass burgers at the age of 7 years old. My mom never told me the results for some reason, but I was not allowed to test with the other kids, and instead placed infront of a computer screen to do assignments. Sucks for them, I have beautiful handwriting. I was also forced to to stupid things like read 200 books in a certain amount of time or do 800 basic math problems in a certain amount of time.

I've been using linux since 2002.

MODS MODS MODS

>this
Also, The Accountant was a lie. Someone with autism would be kicking and screaming like a bitch in his scenario. His condition more closely resembles autism. Also, another advantage we have is the ability to shrug off most pain. Look it up.

>Autism is shitty and low functioning, aspergers is where its at desu
Asperger's syndrome IS autism. It's the "good" part of the autistic spectrum. I doubt an actual aspie would have worded his post with such an ambiguous definition of his own condition.
You should have said :
>low functioning autism is the shitty part of the spectrum, Asperger's syndrome is where it's at.

t. Worked with real autistic people on various parts of the spectrum and their psychiatrists.

*more closely resembles aspbergers

Sorry, kinda sperged out there

Totally. I have little feeling at all. Since the age of about six strong feelings have become almost completely muted, which gives way to calm and rational thinking and making better choices.

Pity the poor people ruled and distracted by their emotions. Robot life is great.

>aspergers which is pretty much the next stage of human evolution
see also
- can't negotiate for shit, so others with similar or worse abilities will get much further ahead in life and achievement wise
- can only survive in first-world coddling societies
- absolutely boned socially, thus much more vulnerable to a whole host of mental, physical and social problems
Yeah sorry mate. Cave tribe wise, spergs are only useful as tool makers, but are a genetic dead-end/failure. Thems the cards dealt.

Most aspies seem to do just fine communicating online so we could have all communication go through the Internet

>aspergers which is pretty much the next stage of human evolution.
I fucking wish it was, we both know that's bullshit.
t. aspergeanon

Communicating information, when provided with enough context? Yes.
Normal human communication? Not a chance.

Diagnosed ASD, Linux user since 2001 checking in

Not yet, and they'll never catch me to test me. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Normies are just liars most of the time.

this

>Implying you're not a normie

Nice try user

Android or GNU?

but they can pass their genes off to the next generation, also, the sense of superiority in this thread is absolutely bonkers, learn some humility faggots

>strawpoll.me/15212294
No, only Aspergers

>desu
You can stop at any time.

>autism
>understanding the POV of others
tall order, pal
Although it can be learned, at least in the non-genetic social retardation cases.

Why do you think they have it so good? Life is 50% about lying