is there anything she can't do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEG9FH6AFH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go into a men's bathroom in North Carolina

Make semen and shoot it into her own mouth

pathetic

>>beautiful
Literally an average brunette. I live for average brunettes, but I wouldn't delude myself into thinking she's stunning or anything
>breathtaking music
She makes the most boring, enervate indie pop imaginable. St. Vincent is Vivaldi compared to this bitch

i honestly don't get this broad at all. someone needs to explain her to me

>St. Vincent is Vivaldi compared to this bitch
Uh oh you just opened a can of worms here

Also I wonder how many posts until Newsom (or Bjork) posters hijack this thread.

I worded this thread in such manner that would draw out the Bjork posters.

>tripfag
>wrong opinion

what's new?

post rare Newsoms

fugg why is jewsom so qt

She is definitively better looking than St Vincent, and categorically more talented.

post rare Bjorks

have sex with me. I dare her to prove me wrong

Hey St Vincent. I'm sitting here sprung out watching 'You Dig a Pony' meanwhile I just want to be digging your pony. I think you're sexy as hell. I've been stalking you since back when you were just an mp3 blogger meme, back in 2006. But I saw your potential, and here we are almost four years later, rich and famous. And I'm just so proud. I see you wearing those black tights all the time underneath your skirts and shorts, and to me, that just make a nigga go buck wild. The locks of your hair curl to perfection. You got a slammin bod and my dick raise up like a scissor kick when you hit the high note. But all I wanna know is, can you shred on your guitar like that bent over? I like that you sing in two microphones, because then it's like there's two of you, and I always wished that God made two of you so that I could fuck you while you lick my ass. Your lips are sexy red and I want to rub the large space in between your eyes. I'm best friends with Grizzly Bear, and I just want all of us to be friends in Brooklyn, and maybe live in your house and sleep in your bed. And I hope that when you watch this vid, you fall in love with me, because when I turn my swagger on, no one got it like this, and I be in your mother fucking dreams tonight. Thank you for watching my youtube, St. Vincent. Thank you for your music. And I love you.

time to filter

Sexy and a musical goddess at the age of 11. How can other artist even compete

>Sexy and a musical goddess at the age of 11
>Sexy
>at the age of 11

>implying you still wouldn't
the age of consent in iceland is 14 anyway

Once St. Vincent drops her new album we can compare it, Divers, and HYIMW.

>14 - 11 = 3

we can make exceptions user

especially for bjork

Bjork confirmed for creepiest fanbase?

spanish cloud rap

youtube.com/watch?v=JEG9FH6AFH8

cough ricardo cough

wrong thread, buddy.

music thread brodd

Where I should share it? :/

reddit

>bait image dot png

Come on son, you can't make such a low effort shitpost with the intent of riling up folks around here when Julia Holter's post-modern neoclassical masterpiece Tragedy exists. Literally nothing St. Vincent has produced can even dare rival any one track off that record.

she seriously looks retarded

damn...

so does bjork

9 minute long meandering ambient pop songs doesn't make something a masterpiece, user.

Be better live. A legit brass section wouldn't hurt. Would probably help if certain faggots bought her music.

Dude, St Vincent is one of my favorite artists, and so is Julia Holter.
But if anything it is in the composition of her music where Julia makes a diffference. They are just memeing

GOAT album coming though

Taste in guys, apparently.

Swim. (its lucidity, so clear)

best pits in the game too

It's not illegal to be attracted to children, it's just frowned upon.

Who's she dating?

she was dating matt mondanile from real estate but she isn't anymore

>shaven
>"best"

wow gross

>She makes the most boring, enervate indie pop imaginable.

She does now. Her first two albums were genuinely interesting and had a unique feel.

Bump LSS is one of the best art pop records ever made

loud sity song?

this

last album was fucking shit

show me another album that sounds like LCS or HYIMW.

probably tylo be chillin

>Annie is working with Terrace Martin and the T.D.E meme jazz producers
This album is going to be bad isn't it?

Did you actually just unironically compare St. Vincent to Julia Holter??

St. Vincent is trash. Julia Holter is on a whole other fucking level above her.