I'm begging you, please help me Sup Forums:

>how do I unfuck Windows 10?

I dualbooted it and it already feels like a mistake.
It's not my main OS and I still have W7 on another machine (so, it's not a matter of life or death), but still

Other urls found in this thread:

oo-software.com/en/shutup10
howtogeek.com/224798/how-to-uninstall-windows-10s-built-in-apps-and-how-to-reinstall-them/amp/
lifewire.com/how-do-i-disable-error-reporting-in-windows-2626074
howtogeek.com/269331/how-to-disable-all-of-windows-10s-built-in-advertising/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By installing gahntu.

You're too stupid to be on Sup Forums, head on over to Sup Forums they use Windows.

install gentoo

Install GNU + Linux

what are you gonna use it for? work, gaymes, or something else?

As I said, I have other systems to actually get shit done.
While it's probably the only, real solution, uninstalling Windows is unfortunately not an option right now

I need to use Windows 10 specific software and plugins. I already have a W7 tower to play games, a laptop with Arch to work and Yosemite to jerk around and procrastinate; I won't really spend that much time on W10, but I'm trying to make it a bit less painful

I'm a former Sup Forums user, this was my home board in 2010.
Then I started working and settled down with a half decent rig and laptop

You can't. Windows is fucked beyond all hope. If you don't care about how people see you, get osx, else migrate to gnu/linux. I did, it's comfy. Pic related.

>winblows 10
fucking retard

Not my goddamn fault

>1366X768

It's a common Res for older laptops, and is good on power consumption. What's your point?

/thread

Read the thread dumbass

Just fucking buy it, Muhammed
You can buy dirt cheap Win10 keys/licenses almost anywhere nowadys even off JewBay, too

What the fuck are you talking about

Windows 10 keys/licenses, you illiterate dumbass

What problems are you having with Windows 10? I've had mostly good experiences with it thusfar.

Then go back to windows 7? Like what's the problem.

I've been trying to figure out how to unfuck Win10 since I first got on it years ago. Unfortunately I produce music on my laptop, so I can't migrate full Linux until I figure that out.

use reaper

Only autistic faggots use linshit, kys with your useless and irrelevant hobbyos

But I have one
Again, what are you talking about

You cant.
It's fucked by design.

>windows 10
I found your problem. It seems you've downloaded the malware known as Windows 10. The best way to handle that is to get rid of it entirely and pick an OS that is actually functional. Windows 10 is bad even compared to other windows systems. I don't know what they were thinking or if this was the best they could do, but what a disaster. That whole thing is fucked up by default. Let me know when anyone finds a way to make that trash work.

AntiBeacon+Classic Shell, it's made it tolerable. The start bar is also configurable enough that I made it look and behave exactly like windows 7.

Thanks

pic related

Sorry I'm not a gaymer faggot that crams a 4k display into a 12.5" laptop

startisback is way better
its not free but if youre not a poorfag then the $10 for the 5 license keys is more than worth it to improve your w10 experience by leaps and bounds

>unfuck windows 10
heh

just switch to something else

>how do I unfuck Windows 10?
By stopping being a memeing retard, user.

1. Install win10 ltsb 2016
2. Download OOShut10.
3. Turn useless shit off (almost everything).
4. Reboot.
5. Works like a charm

What is actually happening at MS these days? Windows was never without problems, but it was in a much better state a decade or two ago than it is today.

I'm offered something like this from work.
>Multiple editions
Does anyone know what do they mean by this? There's only one download and doesn't specify the version.

As part of the install process you'll probably be able to select if you're installing home or pro. It's how a lot of less than legal repacks work now too.

Windows today is in its best state ever, user. Stop being a memeing retard.

Windows talks to you
Windows still running Vista kernal (is not new)
Windows has duplicate menus (the good ones from before win10, and the shit new ones)
Windows is botnet
Edge sucks (no ad blocker)
Trojans come in through ads
UEFI makes getting into BIOS hassle (simplest things now chore)
Windows is updating do not switch off
Window is attempting automatic repair....
Attempts at cheery language to make it seem hip and cool and easy, just comes off as desperate to be trendy.
Tries to make tablet OS, but noone GAF about their crashy tablets, neither do they care for touchscreen technology when they are trying to type from fucking keyboard.
Uses up all goodwill with consumers than releases buggy trash.
Got driver setup that works? Too bad we will update those drivers to these nice alpha drivers so you can bugtest them.
OY VEY! Why don't you just reinstall the drivers that work then? Yous suck at computers hur hur.
Tech support constantly advocates full system rebuilds to fix issues, as they have no fucking idea how it works anymore.
Cortana from Halo? Not even the same voice actress.
Cortana gets rampancy and melts down after 3 years
Which is still six times as long as a Win 10 installation will remain stable.

user, that's a nice heap of hot opinions, memes, lies, and things you have no idea about, but Win10 factually does more useful shit than literally any version of Windows prior to it.
It is also de-facto the most versatile development platform currently.

I'm impressed by your genuine dedication to being autistic, though.

Then what are you ? four channer shitposter on Sup Forums who do nothing?

12'5 is horrible for programming especially 1366x768 resolution.
I feel for x220 meme too so after x220 I brought myself t540p fhd while x220 is taking dust and using it as book reader or shitposting.

Ill add "does not appreciate honest customer feedback" to the list.

ayy, use Feedback Hub for that

---
best regrads, Bill.

Don't use W10 you retard, 7 is better.

If you spent more time in the office and less time practicing eugenics on Indians we wouldn't be in this mess.

The worlds needs you, Bill. At Microsoft.

oo-software.com/en/shutup10

howtogeek.com/224798/how-to-uninstall-windows-10s-built-in-apps-and-how-to-reinstall-them/amp/

Remove all that you can. No value will be lost.

I'm employed full time and the thinkpad is not my work machine. It's used for stuff I do in my free time, like shitposting, watching videos and stuff like that. Who in their right mind would program on a laptop ever? Sounds sardistic to me

LTSB comes noticeably less fucked than the others.

Can anyone provide reliable links for downloading W10 LTSB? I'm reformatting my drive and I don't want to deal with the whole W10 Pro debloating process again.

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2015_ltsb_x64_dvd_6848446.iso
264D48C902E6B586A1ED965062F7DA4D4DA99B35

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2015_ltsb_x86_dvd_6848454.iso
ABE400AD86C604197A3B163E31AFCC1B7C53325E

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483.iso
031ED6ACDC47B8F582C781B039F501D83997A1CF

> en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x86_dvd_9060010.iso
45E72D02FF17125C699558719EB946D8E140C9CC

Can I legally install LGBT having a license for PRO?

LTSB is VL only. You can't buy it as a mere mortal, such as yourself.

format and install Win7

or better yet, Linux

>Unironically paying for something when there's a free alternative that works in the exact same fucking way
El Oh El.

Disable error reporting:
lifewire.com/how-do-i-disable-error-reporting-in-windows-2626074

Disable all ads:
howtogeek.com/269331/how-to-disable-all-of-windows-10s-built-in-advertising/

At this point it's basically a prettier Windows 7, and the window snapping now supports corners.