What do Sup Forums think about this guy??

What do Sup Forums think about this guy??

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moot?

aaron swartz

Scary and prolly falling apart by now.

That's moot

Nice guy though.

should've done better opsec

No he is zucc

He is dead. Poor m00t.

Pussyhole.

He didn't do a thing wrong, the EFF and ACLU would have gotten him out of prison shortly.

An hero'd because he's a pussyhole.

Maybe. I've never met him, but he seems like he might have been prone to overreacting.

Lil bitch who ran from his problems and the consequences of his actions

communist piece of feces

>the EFF and ACLU would have gotten him out of prison shortly.
>This is what freefags believe in

It's not moot. It's some redditfag involved in the creation of Redditch.

I suspect that he was disappeared into black budget work and his suicide was faked.

>moot
Who?

Legend.

Moot created tumblr newfag

What makes you suspect that??

Hero

murdered

Could of held out a bit longer to see if he was really going to spend fuck forever in prison.

At that point I don't blame anybody for offing themselves.

Yeah when I heard he killed himself, my immediate thought was, bullshit, someone CEO had him murdered.

His name is Tim and I went to high school with him.

Little whiny bitch who broke the law because some retards put a stupid ideology in his head.

He will be remembered archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt

The prosecutor in his case should be disbarred for misconduct. Instead my understanding is that she has since been promoted and is still pulling the same shit.

He is l8.

not glad he's dead but glad he's gone

>anHero

A little naive to think downloading all those docs wouldn't raise red flags, but the government went too far with the stacked felonies

Kike coward who killed himself rather than face the consequences of his crimes, what a piece of shit.

played the sjw game, payed the toll.

rss is nice

> Releasing publicly funded journal publications that are paywalled behind private journals

Criminal? I think not. You a retard? Definitely.

he was actually a pretty smart and talented guy. pretty fucking moronic of him to kill himself before he was even convicted or sentenced. when he probably would of gotten pardoned or not had to finish his entire sentence in a minimum security prison. let alone that the case could have easily gotten dismissed and he could of gotten an acquittal

If you think this you underestimate American capitalist lawyers. He would have sat and rot in prison at worst, or been on house arrest without being able to touch a computer.

He didn't kill himself because of what they would do to him, but because it shat all over his ideals and that the world is a horrible place.

Why would you kill yourself without taking your accusers down with you? It just doesn't add up.

this ^^. MAGA!

Is he the guy who's head of the FCC and killed net neutrality?