I'm black as the heart of a fuckin' Aryan

>I'm black as the heart of a fuckin' Aryan.
Was that really necessary?

it was a reference to the aryan brotherhood, so yes

He meant aryan as a "white supremacist", not as a "white person"

Is that album the black Sgt. Peppers?

What's his beef with Indo-Iranian people anyway?

So he didn't realize that it's a generalized term for Northern European white people? I don't believe that

basically because the last songs on both albums are the best ones

I wonder how many tumblr arguments there have been about if he's a anti persian racist.

TPAB > GKMC > UU > .80

I live in Northern Europe and nobody uses it in any way other than to refer to white supremacism, so it'd be nice if you could stop being offended on our behalf.

That's absolute nonsense. The context in which it's most often used is when referring to Nazi-esque racial theories, but the term itself refers to Northern European whites and their decedents.

Do you also call black people niggers?

no brainer really

Mate, this is Sup Forums, what do you think?

No, i'm not racist.

>but the term itself refers to Northern European whites and their decedents.

No, it refers to Indo-Aryans, which include the Persians.

the term "Aryan" has been replaced in most cases by the terms "Indo-Iranian" and "Indo-European", and "Aryan" is now mostly limited to its appearance in the term of the "Indo-Aryan languages"

In common parlance, you absolute faggots.

"Aryan" is not a term in common parlance except among white supremacists.

nigger

It's used ironically to refer to fair-haired white people all the time here in the states.

Makes you think of how out of touch most Sup Forumstants are.

>Jeopady asks: what is caucasian?

>He meant aryan as a "white supremacist", not as a "white person"
In a similar vein, when I say "All blacks should hang" I actually mean all Black Panthers.

So the humor is derived from its usual place in white supremacist rhetoric.

>yfw when white middle class people listen to this album

you're not that stupid

No, but apparently this guy is

That doesn't change the fact that it's a term used for certain white people in general. The fact that it's associated with racism makes its usage worse; Kendrick's implication being that the very existence of certain people should be associated with racism.

>yfw I'm a white middle class European listening to this album

this is literally not true, I have never heard anyone in the US ever use the term Aryan outisde of whtie supremacy

Its not even used in the race context by actual historians anymore

>By then, the term "Indo-Iranian" and "Indo-European" had made most uses of the term "Aryan" superfluous in the eyes of a number of scholars, and "Aryan" now survives in most scholarly usage only in the term "Indo-Aryan" to indicate (speakers of) North Indian languages.

try not to fall and cut yourself with that edge

bruh fucking nobody in europe refers to white people as "aryans", fucking nobody, it's clearly a play on white supremacists and the aryan brotherhood along with his own black skin color. trying to twist this into "oh no!!11! kendrick hates da whiteys!!" is fucking stupid, just stop.

>this is literally not true, I have never heard anyone in the US ever use the term Aryan outisde of whtie supremacy
That's a fucking lie

holy fuck you are dense, Kendrick probably doesnt even know what the word Aryan means outside of its association with the prison gang "Aryan Brotherhood" that many of his friends had direct contact with

Do you know any non-racist/supremacist white person who refers to themselves UNIRONICALLY as Aryan?

Furthermore, Aryan doesn't mean white unless you're some hick hillbilly fuck American white-nationalist who never read any actual Nazi literature. Check out this NSDAP issued race map.

Yah its not big boy, the best part, I have lived in the south, the midwest, and the east coast, I can see how it might be hard to accept this information though, since it doesnt agree with your worldview

Hey mongoloid, Kendrick Lamar and I aren't European. The term's usage on that continent bears no relation to its usage in the US, and the associations Kendrick would attach to it.

Yah, and Kendrick's association would be "Aryan Brotherhood" literal neo-nazis

What's my worldview? I'm voting for Hillary Clinton. I've also heard people use "aryan" to refer to blondes many times. I've done it myself.

>I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.
You made it too obvious fäm. Bait better next time.

>a word's technical usage is its only usage. Common parlance doesn't exist.

Why do you support an imperialist murderer?

>That doesn't change the fact that it's a term used for certain white people in general.

It is not. It is either used as a specific term for white people in the context of white supremacy (whether in jest or with serious intent), or used in its actual definition, referring to the Indo-Aryans.

no because kendrick's associations with the word "aryan" probably have fuck all to do with white people as an entire race, is that what you really thought he was getting at??? it's a play on words, saying that aryan's are evil and have a black heart, he's talking about white supremacists and the aryan brotherhood, how is this even an argument???

She would make an infinitely better president than either Trump or Bernie. I'm not meming at all.

>Kendrick self hating white apologists can't stop

THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER
WHITE GUILT IS FINISHED
ITS OVER
THEY CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THEIR SKIN AGAIN

It has already been established that Aryan is only used in common parlance in white supremacist communities, with its usage outside of those communities not relegated to its technical definition being used in a context in reference to said supremacist communities.

in what universe do you live in where the term "aryan" is common parlance for white people?

Why do you support an imperialist murderer?

You're really fucking stupid, aren't you? Its racist associations make the fact that it's a generic term applied to certain whites even worse.

Thesaurus' was a mistake.

Except it is not a generic term applied to certain whites. It is specific term, both in its technical application and its colloquial usage.

>Corrupt corporatism hasn't fucked me and my country and the world enough yet.
>better vote for the person who has already proven to be corrupt in a million fucking instances before the election happens, is married to another corrupt elitist, is now a staunch supporter of gay rights when 8 years ago she said that she will never support gay rights etc.
wew lad sure is retarded in here

In the United States people use the term "Aryan" to refer to fair-haired whites, usually ironically. People who dislike whites also tend to use it as a derogatory term.

These people are fucking ridiculous, trying to explain this shit is pointless m8.

Say it with me: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

what are the other options, Bernie (who is going to lose), and Trump who is equally greedy, but with the extra cherry of being a moron of the highest degree

In its colloquial usage is refers to Northern European whites in a generalized way.

It sounds like he's just talking about nazis
but would a nigger insulting white people be surprising to you or something?

>In the United States people use the term "Aryan" to refer to fair-haired whites
never heard of this in the US outside of aryan brotherhood

Honestly, if I lived in the US I'd just fucking kill myself, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Trump because he's anti-establishment.

The notion that someone saying "I hate Aryans" automatically suggests "Aryan Brotherhood" is a weird assumption. That's like someone saying "I was referring to the black panthers when I said I hate blacks."

Am I alone? I hear this all the fucking time. I was raised in a majority Hispanic neighborhood, and I've heard people ironically say "look at this fucking Aryan" when someone who looks stereotypical Nordic walks by.

that is the automatic assumption of literally everybody except you it seems, and equating something which is strongly related to literal nazi ideology to the fucking black panthers is ridiculous, just stop, you have no clue what you're talking about.

except hes really not, hes got a lot of "anti" rhetoric but his whole platform is just more republican party grandstanding, his whole thing is just pandering to anti-establishment tendencies

This is obviously a false equivalence and you're either rusing these people really hard or you need to seriously do an IQ test and get help because your cognitive and verbal pattern recognitions are fucking pathetic.

i guess you are because i've never heard this when referring to white people only to refer the aryan brotherhood

Considering 95% of the people listening to the album didn't walk away with "Kendrick hates black people" I think it's just you, aryan is just more comonly used in reference to white supremasists, and most everyone understands it to be so in this context

"hates white people"*

>The notion that someone saying "I hate Aryans" automatically suggests "Aryan Brotherhood" is a weird assumption.
everyone refers to white people as white people from the swedes to italians to greeks to iceland they're white, no one differentiates they're white people

its the perfect assumption considering aryan brotherhood really only uses the term

Sup Forums is so weird

>unjustly worships this album because of white guilt
>consistently denounces the only good song on the album because too much white guilt to handle

make yr fucking minds up

Whenever I enter my local eating establishment, I make sure to heartily shout out "Aryan!" as I walk in

does your autism extend off Sup Forums or do you keep it exclusive?

This is insane. I don't know if its regional or exclusive to certain ethnic groups, but I hear "aryan" used sarcastically to refer to people with Nordic features in a modern non-racist setting all the time. I'm not even white myself.

only white people from america suffer white guilt maybe germany and britain too, nobody fucking cares outside of that

I'm with you bro, don't worry. I hear it too.

FUCKING WASTE KILL YOURSELF

never in my life, they're probably saying "aryan" sarcastically because of the racist implications

No no he's saying Ayn Rand

But you realise the difference between saying "I'm black as the heart of a fucking Aryan" and "I'm black as the heart of a fucking black person", right?
If Kendrick had said "I'm black as the heart of a fucking white person", then I'd be with you in thinking that the person displayed in the song is racist toward whites as a whole.
But even if that was the case, have you considered the possibility that Kendrick is playing a role in the song? As many artists do in many of their songs?
Stop being such a little fucking baby, why would you get offended at shit like this.

I hear it precisely because of its racist implications, and usually by non-whites. It's a way of conflating nordic features with racism.

SeeThe fact that it's "aryan" rather than "white" is precisely what makes it so problematic.

Germans don't have white guilt.
Only German guilt.

Americans walk around all day consciously thinking of Nordic features and how to racially label them

non-white Americans do

Nobody uses it because everybody in Northern Europe is a cuck.

and europeans consciously walk around all day thinking of america

>mortal man
>good
wew lad

>problematic

I know they do, they desire our big American penis

You are not caucasian unless you live in the Caucus

Caucasian is just a pseudoscientific term to insinuate whites are the most attractive race

You are not Aryan unless you are a time-travelling Vedic

It is a pseudoscientific term to insinuate whites are the most noble race

he meant the aryan brotherhood but also left it up to interpretation in order to cause contrevery. this whole album is just "muh new civil rights movement." ruins what could have been a good album

Putting TPAB first is a disgrace to humanity

I can't even tell who's arguing what in this thread anymore

But all blacks should be hung

really though GKMC is his best album

Enough with the black dick obsession man

.80 > GKMC > UU >>>>> TPAB

.80 > GKMC > TPAB

didn't listen to UU because tpab was bad enough on its own