Bjork general

>you will never lick Bjork's sweaty face and armpits after she's done performing
>you will never grab Bjork's sleeping head by the hair and plunge her face-first into a pillow while you brutally assfuck her
>you will never look up and see a flushed Bjork biting her tongue trying not to make any noise while eating her out
>Bjork will never decide she's going to act like a puppy all day and crawl all over you while licking your face
>you will never feel the heat of her loins as she presents only inches from your face
>you will never hear Bjork do her weird throaty growl into a pillow while you rail her inside a wooden cottage in Iceland
>Bjork will never lovingly jerk you off while singing songs from Vespertine into your ear
>you will never stare deep into Bjork's eyes and tell her how much you love her
>Bjork will never rip your shirt off and attempt to punch you in the face multiple times
>you will never hear Bjork talk dirty in a mix of English and Icelandic
>you will never listen to your favorite anco songs with Bjork
>you will never be pegged by bjork
>Bjork will never buy clothes that she intends to use just for you
>Bjork will never look for your eyes when doing some big interview to see if you're approving her
>she then perceives you're proud and proceeds to give away a little smile
>you will never bust a nut directly on Bjork's monobrow and watch her go cross eyed as it rolls down her cute button nose
>Bjork will never give you a nursing handjob and softy sing cocoon into your ear
>Bjork will never fuck you until your dick falls off
>you will never watch The Dancer in the Dark with Bjork
>you will never put your tongue deep into young Bjork's mouth and just keep it there for 5+ minutes
>you will never be Bjork's boy slave
>you will never live in a cage under her bed
>you will never enjoy Bjork's tight teen pussy
>you will never be Bjork's baby and suck on her nipples
>you will never kiss young Bjork's feet
>Bjork will never write a song about you

>somebody actually wrote this

search "bjork will never" in the archive, all stuff other weirdos have wrote

bump

tfw you will never pork da bork

I'm a Bjork fan but this is a good contender for one of the worst threads I've ever seen

Stop, OP, I can't keep eating all this stale pasta you're feeding me :(.

Go back to /d/

i don't give a fuck about her. she makes good music, that's all i care about

why can't people just discuss music on this board?

>>you will never look up and see a flushed Bjork biting her tongue trying not to make any noise while eating her out

instantboner.jpg

9/11 post

>you will never be Bjork's boy slave
>you will never live in a cage under her bed
instantboner.jpg

>tricky, goldie, and matthew barney all know these feels

she has god tier taste in men i could never compete.

wtf

Although to be honest...

>Bjork will never give you a nursing handjob and softy sing cocoon into your ear

>you will never be Bjork's baby and suck on her nipples

Find a creepier fanbase, I dare you.

tfw Ricardo died in 1996 and never got to hear Homogenic

is there any woman who has taken so many creative genius dicks?

LOL wtf

mayhem? burzum? (Im talkin about 90s fans right)

Bjork is one of my favorite artists, and people like you demonstrate to be fucking disgusting individual for dropping shit like this and overshadowing her beautiful art. Seriously, kill yourself.

I hate this board so much, artists like her shouldn't even be brought in filthy places like Sup Forums.

>considering this shit as something by "fanbase"

You're deluded.

Mommy

bjark

>why can't people just discuss music on this board?

what do you think this is, a music board or something?!?

>Bjork will never rip your shirt off and attempt to punch you in the face multiple times
I made that thread lmao

Borkfags one again proving how much of a cancer they are

>some of us will never give a fuck about her

>that blush

i wanna fuck that bjunny

This Eskimo looking bitch isn't even attractive.

Lmao she looks like she invented downs.

yeah well what did you ever invent

She never let the game change her. Punk as fuck. She's the literally embodiment of the "Don't talk to me or my son" meme.

holy shit

damn...

>ITT: Ricardos
The obsession with Bjork on this board is disgusting and pathetic.

C U C K

Bump
Bjork is queen

most of the people itt are against OP's faggotry, retard

t. Ricardo

sorry i don't find FAS attractive or worth killing yourself

>tfw when bjork will never hit you in the kneecap with a crowbar so hard that your knee bone shatters into small irreparable fragments and you are left screaming at the top of your lungs waiting for the blinding pain to subside which it doesn't.

>tfw when bjork with never then tie your wrists with a thick rope and stab violently into your stomach slowly bringing the knife down and opening a gaping tear in your abdominal area before withdrawing the knife and reaching her arm halfway inside of you, grabbing a fistful of your intestines then proceeds to yank them out thru the wound.
>tfw when you will never watch as bjork grabs handfuls of your intestines and tears them out of your body forcefully, covered in blood, fat and innards as you drift in and out of conscious, your life reduced to a constant nightmare.
>tfw when you will never regain temporary consciousness for the last time to see bjork pulling out a lighter and as she brings the lighter closer to your eyes you attempt to resist but are too weak and injured. You will never see her hold the open flame up to your eye ball, burning the socket until it glazes over and blackens before the bulb bursts and the melted contents of your eye socket gush out thru the opening that the burst made, your other eye rolling back in your head as your begin to violently fit and foam at the mouth and your heart subsequently stops.
who is this bjork bitch?

What the actual fuck

:P

new bjork album when?

can't say I'm not surprised this thread ended up crashing and burning. With an OP like that, how could it not?

anyway, I'm not really sure what to discuss. I listened to Volta again recently and even though my overall opinion hasn't changed much, I feel like it has some underrated tracks (i.e.Wanderlust or I See Who You Are)

what do you guys think?

hopefully next year, but I also hope she doesn't rush it

stop shitting up Sup Forums with this waifufagging and go here instead

I want to fuck her son.

did all of these

he was only with her for a couple years, pic related was with her for over a decade meaning he did all of that and more

fuck u

they don't look very happy together

I wouldn't be either if people I didn't know were talking pictures of me

i bet river cuomo would fuck bjork

she looks asian after all

this thread is still alive?

>>Bjork will never fuck you until your dick falls off
I have several questions

yes post more bjorks

idk I don't like posting pics without discussion desu

I love Bjork but waifufagging without enjoying and talking about her music is a terrible sin

nobody cares dump anyway

can we at least have some discussion then? Anybody?

did you like Dancer in the Dark as a movie?

The same is true of any female, in any field, whom we fancy. There's nothing special about Bjork in that regard.

the acting was great, but I don't like the camerawork or a lot of the direction within the script

I've never liked Lars Von Trier for those two things, just not my type of films

last scenes were very sad and touching though

forgot to reply, but yeah I don't understand the fanaticism over Bjork sexually

I find her attractive but I respect her more as a person desu; I'd prefer to talk to her or hang out like pic related

What's moot doing there?

he's there to tell her about this wonderful website called Sup Forums

>yfw bork browses /fa/, Sup Forums, and /gif/

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge bjorkfag but nowadays I feel kind of weird about it because recent bork threads are almost always filled with posts like OPs and Bjork does not deserve this

the camerawork bugged me a lot too

Bjork deserves love, but not that kind

I like Bjork as an actor in that film even if her character annoyed me a little bit, I wish she didn't quit acting

one last bump to this disaster thread

bitch is 50 years old still looks like a child

fuck that shit

>coalburner
irredeemable

remember when she married Space Ghost?

>yeah u like salmon or trout

>OH NO!

>this actually exists

well i needed to fap today anyway so thank you OP