Reading a book on computing systems

>reading a book on computing systems
>eyes hurt
>decide to look for a video detailing master-slave flip-flops instead of reading up on it
>mfw every fucking video is a pajeet
>i'm talking thick accent poo in the loo pajeet
>settle on video with shitty audio but still no pajeet accent

ive had similar experience while researching for my networking class. literally every video was monotonous sounding pajeet configuring static routes on packet tracer.

Literally anything electrical engineering or computer engineering related is by a poo in loo, this is a fact

video as a medium inherently drives the content down to the lowest common denominator. There's no way to improve this but keep the video format, if you want something better, guess what, you get to read.

you could smell the fucking curry

>search for tutorials
>just want text+diagrams
>everything is a fucking video

You're part of the problem, OP

op here, ended up resorting to just sketching the circuit and re-reading until i got the gist of it
fucking tons better than decoding whatever came out of pajeet's shit eating mouth

my textbook did not explain a specific thing I didn't understand and I couldn't find the syntax for the situation. normally I would agree that text is much better than video but there are circumstances where seeing someone actually do it can help you understand something.

i studied computer engineering in college. iirc i only had like 2 or 3 indian professors. the worst one in terms of terrible english was actually from taiwan.

the book had enough text+diagrams and just required me to re-read some more times but i just wanted to watch something instead since its 1:30am and i needed to wrap this up because unlike a certain someone i have to wake up at 7am

If you're complaining about the pajeet problem then make your own videos after you manage to learn the shit. You can only defeat pajeets with your own videos.

Why not spend money on a professional video service?

This. especially when it comes to circuits and more complicated combinatorial logic circuits, its better to hear someone lay out all possible outcomes since you might miss something when input and output become so convoluted and you have to repeat the process more than two or three times

Your autodidact skills are lacking.

Those videos are intended for last minute cramming for people (mostly pajeets) who’re failing their computer subjects. You can learn it all by yourself with textbooks and some experimentation.

>have book thouroughly detailing the concept
>can understand but just feeling tired
>have to pay just to quickly understand a simple concept

>want service
>don't want to pay for it

lol

>online programming course is on sale for $35
>looks very comprehensive
>fuck it why not
>get in
>all the videos have indians presenting the topic with thick accents, one is very annoying to listen to and the others are completely unintelligable
>immediately log out, chargeback and never return

Kek
>spend 2 hours trying to find a way to get the service for free

>look for a good f r e e video
>if not found, leave it until well-rested or just try again to understand the way i did by re-reading and trying to better concentrate
you ain't getting my money, goldstein

here's a list of classic computer engineering texts from beginner to advanced
uyemura - introduction to vlsi circuits and systems
weste, harris - cmos vlsi design
sedra, smith - microelectronic circuits

god bless you

I studied IT (it was IT or Math, and I'm a brainlet who struggled with Integral Calculus on Khan Academy after breezing through K-Precalc), and ironically my pajeet professors were very knowledgeable (PhDs in Comp Sci brought in at what must have been minimum wage in Ausland) and my gook professors were absolutely awful and clearly had no idea.

>textbook doesn't talk about something but a video does
>hurr durr you're too retarded to learn from textbooks btw all videos are for idiots

Holy shit you should try not being a complete fucking idiot

It's not so much the pajeet part that annoys me its the fact that the majority of them never actually explain how something works just how to do it.

On a side note what would you prefer?
This or unregistered hypercam2 with notepad for dialog

>It's not so much the pajeet part that annoys me its the fact that the majority of them never actually explain how something works just how to do it.
Well, its video. Its targeted at people who need to pass a test without bothering with all that damned thinking business. And its being made by someone who wants subscribes and ad revenue and wants to do that with minimum effort, so instead of writing, which would be work, he sits in front of a webcam and explains something as briefly as he can and clicks upload.

You forgot Razavi for Analog IC stuff!

Itt: white people who are too stupid to read demonstrate their stupidity further by straw manning someone who knows the content and freely made it available online and who just so happens to have an accent.

what a retard
> hurr durr must luuk smart

pay for your vids or pirate theme

>knows
thats where you're wrong kiddo

Lynda.com is really good for learning although I wouldn't pay for it, I get it free from my university

This is why you retarded soyboys are being outsourced.

I've had the urge to make some high quality data structure and algorithms videos for this exact reason.

HAH, Try having to learn about fucking .NET and C# for work. every video was a pajeet until I found Bob Tabors shit.

>hates pajeets
>soyboy
this doesn't add up according to all your theories.

do us all a favor and start making that shit, we have to end the pajeet reign on tech videos

or a chink

How do you know? You clearly don't know it.