Headphone thread post yr headphones plz

Headphone thread post yr headphones plz

MrSpeakers Mad Dogs

Other urls found in this thread:

massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-hifiman-he-350
strawpoll.me/10254231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oppo PM3

those ear pads are xboxhueg. i can't imagine that not messing with the sound quality

got these a while ago, there pretty good.

Want to get some new headphones, looking for some closed back ones that don't look retarded when wearing them in public
Currently have a pair of AKG K550s which I love, but they are huge and the cable is 3m long. Great sound though
Anything that sounds as good as those, but with slightly more bass and portable too is what I'm looking for

Got my eye on a pair of ATH-MSR7s right now, any opinion on those?

I have a pair of MSR7's.

They are crystal clear with pretty good bass. Slightly on the bright side but that's what makes them so clear.

I tend to lean more towards neutral sound signatures, but these scratch that "I want to hear every little detail" itch I always have.

Definitely recommend.

I'm a pleb (according to Sup Forums) and have ATH M50's. I don't care about your opinion tho, I fucking love them.

It's not that they're pleb, they're just babies first "real" headphone

What are you gonna suggest I get some Beats by Dre faggot?

not sure if I should buy this or HD 600 + schiit magni

Do you like extra bass, or neutrality?

neutrality

Beats are shit. The M50s aren't awful but there are better options.

No. THOSE are pleb.

i have one and it's good
but after a moment it starts to hurt the ears
but it's possible that i've too big ears

I may be getting the Fostex T50RP mkIII soon. Either that or the T20RP mkiii, which are the same entirely but slightly more open, and happen to be cheaper on many sites.

What do you think of my pair fellas?

i heard they aren't very comfy, but sound pretty great

i own these, i went comfy and wireless and embraced the muddy low end with no regrets

portable headphones must be comfy and isolate noise well, the latter is where my cans fail

what is the model name? I want those.

Should I?
massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-hifiman-he-350

Beyerdynamic master race

I joined. Because they seem to be the best open headphones in that price and Massdrop ships to my country while Amazon doesnt.But shipping time is august.Thats gonna be a long wait.

>using any other headphone

you morons know why they call them beats? Because it beats everything. Think about it.

sony MDR-1RBT, they're pricey af so I recommend you buy used and just change the earpads like I did.

I got mine for $200 last year, still going strong.

Be warned, the sound isn't worth the price at all. I mean it's a very comfy warm signature, and mids are pretty awesome but the bass is straight up muddy. I heard the MDR-1ABT (pic related) are better (not ideal either) but they're a newer model so I don't think there are many used, and the retail price is absolutely ridiculous.

Also make sure the source is BT 3.0 or above, so the audio will be v0.

Then get the 600's. They are absolutely amazing if you want neutrality.

anyone have the xiaomi hybrid's?

Samson SR950

damn...

oh wow that's a no-go then. Didn't realize they cost that much. there is a pair of sony bluetooth going for £80 but they don't have a 3.5mm jack which sucks if your batteries run out.

Damn...

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Sennheiser Momentums?

damn...

>pricey
>$200
am i really posting among welfare people

yeah, the 3.5mm jack is essential.
long battery life too, mine never died on me which is a big plus. according to sony they last 30h iirc, don't know if that's true but i do charge them once a week and use them daily for 1 or 2 hours

they're alright, but for the price you might be able to get beyerdynamic t51 which most people say sound better and isolate well

$200 used. they're cheaper now for what i see though, probably discontinued now that the new model is out.

i say pricey not because they're in a very expensive range but because they sound like cheaper headphones, and the build is plastic. sony markets them as luxury products and overcharge you because bluetooth is still a bit of a niche in the price range
actually the non-bluetooth version kind of flopped because they were too expensive for the build and sound quality

strawpoll.me/10254231

strawpoll.me/10254231

strawpoll.me/10254231

strawpoll.me/10254231

>do you want better isolation or better sound quality?

I'm a NEET so I have no use for sound isolation, no one other than me has stepped in my room for years

Then enjoy the luxuries of better sounding open backs.

I'm thinking of getting the AKG K702s, because I like the floating headband style and they're a decent price range. Thoughts or suggestions? Is there something better in the same price range that has the floating headband?

I use these at work but I'm not a fan. They're not very comfy on my ears. Then again I have massive elephant ears.

They are very flat in the response curve, so they might feel i little rough on the ears. Go listen to them before you buy. I personally use the dt 990 pros

I have really small ears, so I don't think that would be a problem for me. Thanks for letting me know though!
Sorry I'm kind of new to this. Isn't a flat response curve more natural sounding? And thanks for the advice, I'll definitely try them first and see how they feel/sound.

>tfw too poor to buy nice headphones

Panasonic RP-HTX7-G1

same

got these as a gift

The best noise reduction headphones so I can be in silence

what headphones can i get that

>are comfortable
>have a good sound quality
>have a detachable aux chord
>have a decent to high amount of bass
>are under $150

first time I've seen someone on mu with good headphone taste. what do you play the dogs through? I have the alpha dogs and play through magni/modi

Ye, but many people are not used to a completly natural sound, so it might sound "cold" or harsh. Just go out and have a listen for yourself

Damm

Closed or open? Costom one pros is an option

ATHMeme50

im a pleb so i don't know this terminology but if closed means "other people can't hear it" then closed

Using these right now. But they're not mine, just borrowing them until my new headphones get in. Pic related

Damn...............................................

Yes, that's what closed means.

Go for the ATH-M50x. I own these and they're pretty good, although they cost $200 in Australia.

Sennheiser 595 and i don't even have any amp or anything just plugged straight into that onboard soundcard.

How mad?

Please, get on my level

I just play em thru my ipod classic. It pushes them louder than they'd ever need.

poorfag alert