How to find all IP addresses being used in a subnet

Call it helping with homework or hacking I would just like some advice on how to do this.

>My reason, if you even care:
I work on a big business network with a bunch of switches spanning vlan's across multiple buildings. Our engineers have been very busy doing upgrades and adding and removing devices so we haven't had time to really come up with a list of all the remote access IP addresses we use for SSH. Someone else who is smarter than me will eventually come up with a list, probably by writing a script for our red hat server. I'm not looking for recognition or trying to one up someone I'm just new to networking and would like to know how I can see IP addresses that are being used.

We use all Cisco switches if that helps

If you can't do this basic thing why are you in-charge of anything?

Why can't you use Google you fucking nigger pleb?

If you can't figure this out you should be fired.

Nc dummy

Its not like i'm doing everything and making every decision. I'm pretty much a low level technician. Whenever we work on layer 3 issues we always have another person check our work before implementation.

And also you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this shit out. I only finished high school and have a sec + cert so yeah

>have a sec + cert
what the FUCK

Sup Forums is just about the last place i would go to ask an enterprise IT question

like, you should know this...i reset passwords all day and that easily puts me in the 96th-98th percentile of IT knowledge here

1. your a fn stupid pos, go work at best buy
2. angry ip scanner or if you know the switch names and they are in dns nslookup switchname in cmd will show you IP

there i did your homework

nmap -sPn 192.168.1.0/24

Nice work Juan

So man children are allowed to shitpost and whine about GPU prices but I can't ask the technology board about a simple problem I am having? Sorry I'm not talking about pajeets stealing my job I was hoping to get after blowing my money a stupid CS degree or arguing about which apps are botnet.

I pretty much summed up 60% of the threads on this shitty board

No, you can't ask such a rudimentary question when you hold any kind of actual fucking position.
Shitpost all you want, we know you're a teenager wasting mommys money.
Asking a question like this, you're stealing a job from somebody competent.

>So man children are allowed to shitpost and whine about GPU prices but I can't ask the technology board about a simple problem I am having?
Yes, faggot.
Tech support is against the rules and spoon feeders should be shot in the streets.
You obviously don't visit this board or you would know that.

based beaner doing work for the white man to take credit for

Clearly no one more competent then me if I am working here, also you don't even know my job responsibilities. I'm not a fucking NEET like half of you faggots who are going for a CS degree because they "wanna be a gaymer developer one day".

>NEETs pls help
>lol faggot neets I have a REAL JOB
die retard

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

>NEET
>Not
>Education
>Employment
>Training
>...
>having knowledge or training about networking
>having experience in a job to share with me

Stay salty. Most NEETs are way more competent than you will ever be.

>NEET
>Not
>Education
>Employment
>Training

>having knowledge
>being a NEET
pick one

Nice try. Salty AND trying to justify wasting money at college.
NEET means not CURRENTLY in those things. Not that he never went.
Look at you not being able to do basic shit, you are an incompetent shitstain.
>b-but muh college , muh cert
LOL

Never went to college. Never spent any money on training. Only have a Sec + cert which was paid for by the government, they also only gave me 2 weeks to study in a classroom so I pretty much brain dumped on the exam. I am good enough with the cisco IOS, not the best but I am good.

>Look at you not being able to do basic shit, you are an incompetent shitstain
Look at you getting sassy, I hope our discussion has not left you feeling flustered. fagot

I like to add a -oG grepable.txt to it

angry ip scanner

>in the 96th percentile
you're not wrong there buddy