>turn back time
PAST OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AS SUPERIOR

It ain't that bad.

CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

yeah it is

I miss the old days when we were celebrating the 65get

CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THE TRUST OF THOSE YOU LOVE

DO DA GOO DOLE DAYZ

this shitty song haunts me like a banshee, where ever i go this tumblr-core piece of shit is playing.

LE GOOD OL DAYS

AND NOW
THROUGH ALL THE HURT AND PAIN

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO RESPECT

I WASNT RAISED IN THE HOOD

I'D GIVE IT ALL TO YOU

is twenty one pilots the nirvana of our generation?

21P are actually pretty good. Vessel was a well put together album and while their content may not be for everyone, you can't deny that it's well delivered and has replay value.

tooda good dole daayyyyyzzzzz

The radio bombardment of that song is jarring, but it's still not a bad song

Screenshot this.

Their next album will have 13 songs
It will be bad
It will have 1 good song similar to guns for hands
The theme will be purple this time around.

>board listens to kanye west, death grips, drake and stupid shit
>finds twenty one pilots banal

fucking kek

Car Radio was good, so was House of Gold and Screen and Trees desu the whole album was good

I can't tell if Sup Forums hates this trash album or they love it.

do people on here actually like this band?

both

everyone post their 21P faves, mine is Lane Boy

House of Gold is fine. Car Radio is awful both lyrically and musically. It's just as embarrassing to listen to as anything else they put out.

How so? Making comments like that but not being able to explain them just makes you seem like an unnecessarily bitter person...
Car Radio is good, it's not as dramatic as Kitchen Sink but it's telling a similar story. It's the little things that keep us going, and a potentially unimportant item might be all that's keeping a person together

"Story" and "lyrics" are two very different things. Not every good storyteller makes a good lyricist. Although the guy's an awful storyteller too so that's not entirely relevant. It's overdramatic and writted like a 13 year old.

>Oh dear, I don't know if we know why we're here
>Oh my, too deep, please stop thinking
>I liked it better when my car had sound

>AND NOW I JUST SIT IN SILENCE

That song is cringey as fuck.

So because the song is about his a person who's not comfortable being left alone in silence because they overthink, it's bad?
The lyrics aren't even bad, saying it's 13 year old overdramatic writing is displaying a clear bias against the music because of the people who listen to it
If you're going to hate on a song because you don't personally like it then that's cool, but don't try and justify it with such transparent bullshit

Most music is cringey, there's no escaping that
It's either drab or overdramatic because it's a performance

Reading this when you come from a country where O is actually a letter, this sounds so fucking stupid to read

Also
>tfw the letter just turns into a plan O, when posted on the 4chins

Well, I was talking about pic related

A car a torch a death

Best song on their best album

Damn what a fun fact

>So because the song is about his a person who's not comfortable being left alone in silence because they overthink, it's bad?

The subject has nothing to do with it. It's all about how it's written and how it's executed. If you like bad lyricism, basic song structures, cringey rap and generic synth progressions then power to you.

IS THIS A MEME OR IS IT ACTUALLY THIS BAD?

But what makes it bad? It's better than most of the shit Sup Forums nuts over
What makes the lyricism bad? And why do songs need to be complex to be good? You're not actually saying anything at all, you can dislike the music but c'mon

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

>I might have needed to develop a personality.

I don't listen to kanye or drake and yeah 21 pilots is pop for people who think they are too underground and cool for pop.

What makes anything bad? In the end all music is subjective so saying that it's better than the shit Sup Forums likes is equally as irrelevant. And 21 Pilots is subjectively worse than most of the shit Sup Forums listens to. Quit trying to justify your shit taste.

It isn't that it's not complex, rather that it's hamfisted

Yeah no it's tumblr-core trash.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Scaruffi gave vessel a 6.5 (not a bad score for piero)

Every woman in my family loves this song. It kinda terrfies me, are women truly equals?

lol. are they serious with this album cover? how do they think their sound is worthy of this kind of aesthetic

Of course he would, it's a fairly consistent album of good pop music, but of course people judge it harshly due to their bias against other Fueled By Ramen artists and the shitty fanbase.

this entire band is trash and anyone defending it is baseless and self-justifying

jesus christ mu

more like eminem meets justin bieber

more like /nu/ - nu males amirite xD

haha yea