Why are attractive musicians naturally more talented ?

why are attractive musicians naturally more talented ?

Confidence

I reply with 4x4 of amazing musicians. Your post is invalid

would you kiss him?

yea but his music's shit

i would like to hold his hand and kiss him and make him my husbano desu

ive dreamt it. his tongue was covered in spider bites. haha

If you can't admit she's a great singer, content aside, then you're retarded.

ugly hands

I'd hug his kids.

deak >

jimmy page has seen better days

?????????

Literally this. Anyone who has gigged understands the importance of wholly believing in your art and putting yourself out there. You'll sound like (as a Irish rhymtm guitarist I worked with once put it) a ripe cunt otherwise, even in the rhythm section.

>tfw you have lots of amazing musical ideas and you could be a great innovative artist but you're too ugly and lack the motivation to get started
>tfw you will never be a cool handsome musician

I want my great ideas to be associated with a cool attractive persona. But I'm ugly as fuck so what's even the point

You're a fagott if you wouldn't suck Bernstein's cock

write for someone hot and be the cool talented guy in the backgrond

seriously how do you overcome this feeling

I don't see anyone ugly, desu

Is this why some musicians wear masks? Is DOOM ugly?

he probably just suffers from crippling social anxiety

agreed

young lenny was a looker

The musicians were never attractive though. Some like Hendrix or Mozart even got mad pussy despite that.

what about my nigga thom yorke?

Kek
I thought I was the only one who thought he looked like him

She looks just like one of my old art teachers holy shit.

fucking...

Dude, she was soo hot back in tne day.

That she was. And then she retired at 50 and never looked back.

She's very self-hating and has a pretty grim view of old age if you'd seen her interviews.

"I don't think rock stars should be over the age of 50. It just doesn't do anything for me...I don't like seeing people in their 50s and 60s leap around a stage."

"There's a good reason why people my age don't appear in lingerie ads. I think you'd vomit if you saw me without my clothes on."

She can't enunciate, she always sounds like she has a cold when she sings.

Volunteers [RCA, 1969]

"As many times as I've played this record, I somehow can't connect. Whenever Grace belts out 'Up against the wall, motherfuckers!', a phrase I find a little overused at this point, I can't help but laugh a little and the instrumental cuts don't feel very inspired either. It's hardly a bad album of course and everyone seems to dig it a lot although they could be wrong. B"

why are you doing this to me

I know he wasn't a big fan of the San Francisco sound.

>cool
ugly people are never cool

Extremely poor bait.

DOOM was nervous large, you could tell it from his blooming room service charge

Because rock/pop music is all about looks and image. If Kurt looked like the guys in Mudhoney things would have been different

Steve Buscemi

they're not. the attractive ones get famous because marketing

>Mudhoney
true

She has the same exact intonation as every female pop star from the last 15 years, they all sound like the same fucking person it drives me insane