What are audiophiles thoughts on White Light/ White Heat?

What are audiophiles thoughts on White Light/ White Heat?

It's shit

>Bad b8

An album.

sister ray is goat

Baw

SCREAMING

Why is that /mu hates VU so much? Is it a meme?

Because they want mainstream when John Cale got all pussy and did glam.

WL/WH includes Cale, so what is the problem?

>did glam
what
pussy I'm aware of, but glam? paris 1919 is the GOAT

I liked it but I don't plan on listening to it for a while. VU aren't the type of band I see myself ever frequenting.

sucking on my dingdong/10
perfect track

Suck a ding dong.

The Velvet Underground is the most overrated band of all time and they produced no good albums. White Light / White Heat is inferior in every imaginable way to The Velvet Underground and Nico, which wasn't a particularly good album to begin with.

Lou Reed's solo work was significantly better than anything he ever made under the Velvet Underground.

>Lou Reed's solo work was significantly better than anything he ever made under the Velvet Underground.
That's not how you spell John Cale silly.

What about their Self titles and loaded? Those album were louified.

What you're saying is not true

downvoted

I love it, but I have to skip The Gift every time now because it gets very old after a couple listens.

noooo
backing track is cool af
you're just focused on the wrong thing

i think it sounds incredible, warm fuzzy noisy and crackly

i dunno if i qualify as an audiophile (too poor to afford high end stuff) but it sounds fantastic to me

It's the dullest point on the record. You're just fooled by it's running time. It sounds like lo-fi elevator music. I Heard Her Call My Name is comparatively a haunting four minute nonstop climax.

For (You)

I'm dead serious. The only interesting thing about the song is the fact that it's seventeen minutes long. It's so incredibly boring.

Shut up I am doing audio chat and I have no idea when I'm going to talk about blip blip blip blip the clip of ascidian of the audio chat.and if you don't know what audio chat is because I don't know what the name is is the little microphone button next to the and gave her like a too dumb to know how to like write a word you can like saying to this thing and it will tell you the words so yup lip lip lip.

>SWEETLY

>"It's BORING!"

You really are not very smart.

But that's like my favorite baseline.
Aside from the one from the one Dr. Dre song I forgot which one. It's either A Nigga Witta Gun or The Day the Niggas Took Over.

>i love it but i skip ten minutes of it every time i listen to it
you don't love it m8

D I N G
I
N
G

D O N G
O
N
G

Sup Forums weirdly likes ding dong.

oh no man i haven't got the time time

>Lou Reed's solo work was significantly better than anything he ever made under the Velvet Underground.

2/10 bait

Feel like going to tacky oh yeah fuck that I feel like killing it