youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1KXOtlYCS0
youtube.com/watch?v=YpDRl2uD3_c
youtube.com/watch?v=h9kgu71d81U
youtube.com/watch?v=dYTqzcc-WNk
youtube.com/watch?v=KHixEFRhuL8
youtube.com/watch?v=S_ScyKztGA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's like the Epitome of The Talentless Hack.

I hope she dies soon.

She's a bitch

I like her.

Everything you need to know:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4

Some of her stuff is actually really good, but it drowns in the rest of it.

Bitch for auctioning off John's stuff to Julian

i love her art. dont care for her pop styled music tho.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4

Like as an artist or as John Lennon's wife?

Also, she didn't break up the Beatles. Anybody who says that is a fucking idiot.

Lol we posted the same thing

I wish she was more famous for her visual art than her music.

Holy Shit. If I were John I would have slapped the shit out of her. Just proof that she is a talentless fuck wit with no artistic ability.

>InternetEpicness
uhhhh no thx

Like I can't help but love the story of Lennon and her meeting, with him climbing up her ladder exhibit and finding only a note that says YES on it.

her performance and concept art and some of her sound art pieces are better than her visual art and music pieces. and as an event coordinator in the 60s nyc loft scene she helped curate and cultivate perhaps the greatest art scene of all time.

Stopped watching at "redefined pussywhipped"

more like Yoko Oh No

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1cx-Q88cxw

I like that one song that goes AAAEEEEUUEEEUAUEUEUEAUUEUEUAUEUAUEUAUEGH

She's unfairly dismissed and was ahead of her time a lot of the time. Still find it hard to believe this was recorded in 1970
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1KXOtlYCS0

umm no that shit was incredibly boring. o she tried to spice up some bland corporate pop bullshit what a bitch XD. i hate women haha. sorry but that misogynistic bullshit and complacency with bland corporate pop and thinking any time a woman would try to do something interesting or different it for attention really pissed me off.

Please return to tumblr

I mean, didnt she get Sean Lennon to play with Cibo Matto? I thought that was pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=YpDRl2uD3_c

user, John DID slap the shit out of her. The guy was a control freak about his women.

I must say, I'm surprised. This is quite good.

The problem is that, why the fuck does she not make performance like this instead of just fucking yelling like she has no other way of controlling her voice?

Anyhow, thanks for the listening. but I still can't stand her fuckin singing 99% of the time.

is it bad that i constantly fap to her old granny cleavage?

This is the performance if anyone wants to see it:
youtube.com/watch?v=h9kgu71d81U
I find it funny that they muted her for the second part they did:
youtube.com/watch?v=dYTqzcc-WNk

The screaming is not just some random bullshit, it relates a lot to the primal scream therapy her and John were into in the 70's. I guess it's just an aesthetic choice but I like a lot of her screaming and singing on her albums idk

you realize the screaming performances is not the only type of sound art or performance she makes right? its just what artisticly clueless misogynistic beatles fans point to in order to dismiss her.

This is the correct answer

Yoko's first three records were stupid ahead of the curve

bad bait

She can write some really fantastic lyrics too
youtube.com/watch?v=KHixEFRhuL8

>they muted her for the second part
that was funny

She did very interesting things up to 1973.

She's been a caricature of an "artist" for the past thirty, thirtyfive years

yeah i more or less agree with this but some of her 60s work is astounding. john lennon ruined her

You mean Cambridge 1969, which is leagues beyond anything The Beatles ever recorded.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_ScyKztGA0

First post best post. Literally nothing more is needed to be said

One of the reasons that's not all japs are genius.

I prefer Wing.