Grinds your gears

>Motherboard has 2 ps2 ports but no usb 3 ports

>using 10 year old tech and then complaining about it

buy a better motherboard, retard

lga1150 socket

>mom leaves your room
>leaves the door open

I solved this problem myself by tying a half filled water bottle in a string tied to the door which slides it shut automatically (sliding door)

Maybe you should buy a board made in the last 10 years or so

How does that even work?
With pulleys and shit?
TAKE A PIC DAMNIT!

>board only has one ps/2 port

>People dont update theur windows and get viruses
>I have to fix it cause its my job

>never update windows
>only virus I ever got in my life was a trojan from a game torrent that was instantly quarantined by Malwarebytes

Start telling them your monitoring their internet(browser history) searches and your problems will go away.

I usually run out and throw my piss bottles at her until she comes back and closes it. Works everytime.

Windows has errors, need to move everything to backup folder and reinstall, easiest solution is to boot into a live disc/mini windows.
> Insert DLCD Boot Usb
> Realise its a Leader brand laptop (Dollarydoo brand laptop)
> Pause startup, choose boot menu, USB
> Launches into windows...
> Realise secureboot is on, disable secureboot, restart, realise FUCKING IDE MODE IS COMPLETELY DISABLED BY THE FUCKING MANUFACTURER!
> MFW have to pull apart the whole frigging laptop just so i can dump the HDD onto something else.

>motherboard has no USB2 port

You must be 18 to post on this board.

>normie sister gets new macbook pro
>asks me what anitvirus software she should get for it
>tell her don't
>"well what do you use, user?"
>"nothing, just don't be an idiot and you're fine"
>"oh..."
I don't even remember what this thread was about or if this is even relevant, fuck you guys

I am 34 kid

>hating on PS/2

damn I thought it was march not may

Put pulley in corner opposite the door frame where the door slides in (the "closed" corner)
Tie string to the door where if the pulley and door string end meet, the door is closed
Tie bottle to loose end of string

VoilĂ 

It is spring break. What do you expect?