Where were you when the news broke?

Where were you when the news broke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbqF6Sy4rA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in bed

under the boardwalk eating smegma butter when john call.

In guitar class checking Sup Forums

Playing smite.

My brother woke me up with it.

woke up weirdly early one morning and a text from a friend came through saying "so sad about bowie"
it was fucking weird
then i went back asleep to see if it was a dream
it wasn't

In the bath checking Sup Forums

on a long drive home. i didn't know until i actually got there though. i was wiped out so i didn't really believe it til the next morning

Furiously beating my dick while reading

Woke up, then I checked facebook and saw the news posted 15 minutes earlier, thought it was a hoax at first.

I think I was asleep. Heard about it on facebook the next morning. Saw that a few friends had posted about Bowie, and thought, what are the chances? Then I noticed one of them used past tense, and figured something was up

Browsing Sup Forums aimlessly when someone posted a screenshot of the facebook update. I thought it was a prank.

In my grandma's basement checking Sup Forums

Woke up. Radio was playing Starman. Then they told us.

at home shitposting on Sup Forums

>Bowie is Die
Kek

I refreshed my facebook feed and it was like holy shit he's dead

Naturally came here as soon as possible to post a he'll be fine thread

>playing smite

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a thread that said 'F'

in david bowie

Abbey Road

In the middle of a masturbation session checking mu to calm my erection so I can last longer

I was preparing the airplane expl... wait, shit, I meant, I was reading the newspaper. Wrong day, sorry, haha.

Same. Heard my dad run up the stairs and break the news to me. He got my listening to Bowie when I was five, and saw him in Salisbury back in 73.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbqF6Sy4rA0

On Sup Forums. It's amazing how 99.9% of everyone assumed his twitter account got hacked. That's just how unexpected it was.

When to the kitchen to make eggs and heard NPR playing Space Oddity in almost its entirety at 7 in the morning. Knew they probably didn't forgo their news coverage just because the producer thought it was a cracking good tune

Drunk at home reading Facebook. I saw it maybe half an hour after it was posted.

Doing computer training for a job I just got at a retirement home. I overheard some lady mention it to someone else and had to stop what I was doing for like five minutes.

Smoking weed and getting ready to go to bed. Shit was spooky

Literally had just finished blackstar and went on Sup Forums to post about it

skatepark

Preparing for work.

I thought to myself 'let's check Sup Forums one more time before I go out'.

There it was.

Had a dream that I met David Bowie it was dope.
Woke up and looked at my phone.
Crushed.

famous homosexual is die

Watching Vinesauce. Vinny is a huge David Bowie fan and his chat went crazy with the news as soon as the first tweet from Bowie's twitter went out. He was really sad.

Around 2:30am EST, lying in bed on the verge of falling asleep when I heard my phone buzz. I thought it was an SMS so I picked it up. It was a BBC breaking news bulletin notification.

Attending my first day of college

Listening to Blackstar for the first time.

was a very wew experience

I ctrl+f'd "shitposting on Sup Forums" and this was the only result

hold me senpai

I was fucking my bf in the ass when we got the signal

I was jerking off to some traps when the news hit i listened to his last track again annd promised to stop this shit, haven't doe that ever since thanks for saving me of my own faggotry based Bowie.

as soon as I got to school, I pull out my phone, check Twitter, and I see the news. nice way to start the day innit

Every time i get the urges i get a hooker and blast Blackstar.

Listing to Bowie on the radio when the host told that he died.