Did you get your Dyson vacuum already?

Did you get your Dyson vacuum already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pm3icDVqyQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=sTodAaNeAbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dyson are you even trying

Is Nintendo's Kirby named after the vc brand?

Gamers Nexus' video really sold me, will be buying today.

My vacuum has a drive, allowing me to vacuum with one finger. Why should I go buy one of these?

youtube.com/watch?v=pm3icDVqyQ0
I had a good kek

Hardware CanUCKSs REMOVED THE FUCKING DOWNVOTES!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=sTodAaNeAbY

They had like 70% downvotes earlier today and now they have removed the rating system for this video.

Fucking LEL

How much are they paying I wonder? 10k?

only the product itself

If you search for Dyson V10, you get 20+ viral marketing videos. Holy shit.

some marketing employee just got a promotion, though
good for him

Maybe. it has reached a wider audience but has resulted in a negative response. I see a lot of upset comments on videos and some channels doing damage control in the comments section.

Do shills even get paid when they're this blatant?

Sounds like someone didn't get sponsored for their Dyson V10 review.
Please get in contact with our PR team!

I live in the EU.

All modern vacuums sold here are under powered pieces of shit due to some stupid law.
Still using my late grandmothers Miele, really hope that thing will outlast the EU.

Modern vacuums all seem like complete garbage. Especially dyson stuff. That one canadian that literally tears apart stuff explaining the materials used and how everything functions has so far called everything shit he looked at. Also that design is awful.

>"it can even pick up large pieces of trash"
I'm dead

No because Dyson is the Apple of applicances

thank you
t. steve "gamer" burke

look into vacuums used for work places, like Kärcher
they are loud and not very consumer friendly in comparison but have no stupid bag and have over 800 watt even today

At the risk of sounding like an asshat, the older vacuums (and possibly all appliances) really were better. I have my moms old vacuum, the fucking thing sucks so hard it warps the space-time fabric and hasn't broken down even once after 30+ years of usage. I fully expect it to outlive me.

The only ones from Kärcher I find without bag are VC5 and VC3 and they have so-so ratings on amazon.

but dude, it looks like a supercar engine

A SUPERCAR ENGINE

After watching this I actually want one.
Any pricedrops expected?

>I live in the EU.

I have a pair of them.

I recommend them.

Don't buy that literal shit.

only an idiot would spend so much money on a vacuum cleaner

wow. did someone gave you a price for that genius thought? good thing you told op otherwise he would have bought the new dysen v10 (sponsored).

fucking HardwareCucks. The fact that anybody watches the shit they produce is an insult to humanity itself.

my dear anons... planned obsolesce isn't just a phone meme...

I understand wanting people to shill your product but this is beyond ridiculous

Yeah but these are the things that make youtube still worth using. This whole event has been nothing but keks

kek, absolutely savage.

Hope you don't get paid you fucking faggot, the videos were up yesterday. You are fucking LATE

thank you based dyson

But it seems like the right approach to me. Everyone always was running the full 2400W or whatever the fuses could take.

Yea yea, it's patronizing to an extent, but if you can't be arsed to deal with an "ugly" industrial vacuum because of it, then maybe indeed they were right to do some power savings there.

Yeah, this is an example of how not do to marketing