Still the best album of this generation

Still the best album of this generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLsCrysrvuQ
soundcloud.com/alo-salu
youtube.com/watch?v=V4Kb8wF_EFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hope everyone in this generation dies then

Stop memeing

they will eventually

Endors Toi > I'm Only Sleeping

youtube.com/watch?v=cLsCrysrvuQ

Agreed. This is the "Dark side of the moon" of the 2000's. When will people realize

duck off

best part

[Spoken Interlude]
Hey, what are you doing out here?
You're thinking about everything, aren't you?
I know it’s crazy, but don’t think of it like that
Nothing has to mean anything
Come on, come back inside

I really hope people realize this is just trolls trying to feed the tame impala hate machine

I bet you cant type that without laughing your ass off, that's why the post looks sarcastic.

HERE IT COMES THERE IT GOES

EVENTUALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

this is the best album of all time. if recording technology had existed throughout the entirety of human history, this would still be the best album of all time. If higher dimensional beings recorded the sound of angels singing hymns to the glory of the Divine, this would still be the best album of all time.

wish I could turn you back into a stranger

stop

AND I KNOW JUST WHAT I GOT TO DO

alo salu

soundcloud.com/alo-salu

?

its not that good, it's a watered down Revolver

kek

Apocalypse Dreams is great, Elephant is alright, basically everything else is forgettable shitte.

Have you even heard the rest? Wow you like both A side singles and nothing else from the album how else would i come to that conclusion? you're a contrarian shill the whole album is a fucking masterpiece on equal grounds with OK Computer

this is the best song on the whole album

youtube.com/watch?v=V4Kb8wF_EFU

>contrarian shill
where have i read this before? oh yeah you're the same faggot that comes running to their defense in every single thread lol this kind of obsession can't be healthy mate.

just let it go already. even if you want to cum inside kevin parker, you shouldn't feel obligated to make everyone else feel the same way

its like wow you like both songs that are singles the songs they made to be liked and commercialsed but nothing else on the entire album, how much more of a piece of shit contrarian tame impala hater do you have to be?? you're not fooling anyone fuck off lonerism is better than your favorite album, FACT

>projecting

I really feel ashamed to admit I like this album, thanks to faggots like you

It's not of this generation if it's just a rehash of the 60's

its not a rehash of the the 60s it takes the music and elevates it to higher levels, which is what all great art does. lonerism sounds 100% modern

i'm not even the guy that you were responding to. i'm just another user who thinks you are being completely ridiculous.

also there is no way that lonerism is better than future days or daydream nation lol

okay i agree music to walk home by is the best song on the whole album

this is the best album of all time. if recording technology had existed throughout the entirety of human history, this would still be the best album of all time. If higher dimensional beings recorded the sound of angels singing hymns to the glory of the Divine, this would still be the best album of all time.

future days isnt cans best album, and its not better than lonerism. daydream nation is not better than lonerism are you kidding? noise rock? LMFAO

the level of denial that you are experiencing is unreal. and the worst part is that you're trying to drag everyone else down with you

>he actually believes this

>tame impala is better than can
the day that user went too far