Is the S7 EDGE the last good phone? Its has front fingerprint scanner, SD card, 3.5 mm, WATERPROOF, big screen...

Is the S7 EDGE the last good phone? Its has front fingerprint scanner, SD card, 3.5 mm, WATERPROOF, big screen, updated to Oreo

Is there any phone which can do these things?

S8. With a better design and updated features of the S7 Edge. S9 is a slight upgrade of the S8 with a better camera and a new chipset. S7 Edge and S8 are the perfect phones, period.

What's the point of fingerprint scanner? Not being a "hurr my needs are EVERYONE'S needs" retard, I'm genuinely asking. My phone (Moto Z2 Force) has a fingerprint scanner but all it does is unlock the lock screen (which I don't use) and even then, it still required a PIN or password with the fingerprint scan. And it doesn't work as a home button (although the software button is right above it so not too big a deal)

Mine doesn't require the pin unlock after the fingerprint scan, only if you just rebooted.

On that note, does it have your weird american patent thing?

Like, i prefer chinese phones cause they don't have patent problems,since if someone innovates it enables the other to "copy it" and innovate even more.

S8 has its FP sensor on a retarded place and I dont like 18:9 screens

Security

>Security
So if I don't use a lock screen, it's useless? And how is a fingerprint + password stronger than a password to any significant degree?

Why would you not use a lockscreen?

If my phone gets lost or stolen, it's not like a lock screen will get it back. And I can just unsync it from my google account, and all my other sensitive data is encrypted so it's not too big a deal if they can use it. I'm not saying they're pointless but in my case, it's a hassle to unlock every time I use it, and I'm pretty confident in my body awareness to tell if I've dropped it or got pickpocketed. I guess I couldn't do shit about mugging though.

>Is [phone I own] the last good phone?
No. You're just poor

Go in the Moto app to enable fingerprint navigation and forget the navbar exists.

Why is waterproofing so important?

not him but I live in Seattle where it's constantly sprinkling and it'd be nice to shrug off water if I need to make a call or check something while I'm on the street

Should have thought of that before you decided to live in Seattle

Is she dead yet

Name 1 better

Its better to have than not to

No but she got fat and ugly real fast

Reminder that biometric locking is not covered by the fifth amendment.
Courts can compel you to unlock via biometrics without your consent. Courts cannot do the same for passwords

I'm not in America so I'd be forced to comply anyway.

>200x200

>this