Post Sup Forums stuff that will impress the ladies

post Sup Forums stuff that will impress the ladies

>my D drive

Sup Forums hates crypto they are salty nocoiners

so long story short
>be in class
>friend reminds me of the ps4 i bought from him last week but didn't pay for yet
>whip one of these bad boys out
>"will it be in litecoin or monero"
>girl gamer friend is visibly impressed and begins asking questions about crypto
>many a red pill were given that day

I pay bitches in KringleCoin.

Using cryptocurrency as a currency Hahahaha stay poor

crypto is the future and if you can't see that i feel sorry for you

this

t. monero bro
You are going to make it. Just duump that liteshit asap. Maybe some bitcoin private as a hedge against monero because normalfags

that's honestly badass

>girl gamer friend
>not gamer girlfriend

Get a load of this kringlet.

>user! My laptop broke!
>user! I can't remember my facebook password!
>user! My external drive is now I: instead of G: and all my torrents fuxed up!
Every time I solve one of these I impress the ladies, shame it's all insincere.

samefagging so hard here, 8 posters 11 replies

>"user help my wifi won't connect after i did the windows update"
>reinstall wifi adapter drivers
>werks
>"omg user you're such a computer geek!"
>now comes to me whenever there's a problem with her pc
>i don't even look good and i feel like being used
Like, fuck off.

stop projecting I'm shitposting here for a while and I have a ledger and make some 200% return of value

Oooooh!
Us Sup Forums TechGrills(male) love your gadgets user!
(^_~)
SOOOO KEWL

I hope you ironic if you want to be respected you should tell them to go fuck themself

I'm not a loser faggot who does freebies for girls way out of my leage in hope for some illusory reciprocation. I make them pay cash.

>have raspberry pi in backpack
>vnc into it
>female friend sees and asks how my phone is a computer
>open my bag showing the raspberry pi
>everyone of my friends now calls me a hacker
end me

No you faggot.
You say 'yeah you can bring it over to my place day after next and I'll have a look at it.'

And who the fuck said I don't do exactly that?

Clearly not the case because you're a raging faggot living with his parents.

>this much projecting

I'm a salty nocoiner because I had one of the very first gpu miners when everyone else was still cpu mining and ended up with 40,000 btc. They went up to a penny, then two cents, then back down to a penny, so I sold mine off for $200USD ($0.005USD) thinking I was seriously making some fucking bank because I just made $200 off an old gaming rig I didn't use anymore. At the highest the Bitcoin bubble ever reached, that's $716,000,000USD ... Almost 3/4 of a billion fucking dollars. I console myself with the fact that I'd never have even gotten half of that, because it would've been nearly impossible to liquidate that much bitcoin that quickly, and the bottom would've fallen out the second I sold off my first big chunk of btc, but I'd still be a fucking millionaire. If time travel were possible, that's what I would change. I'd tell myself to keep my wallet safe until the 2017 then sell sell sell sell.

That would probably keep me awake too. I'm still laughing that I sold my 5 coins that I mined/ bought when they were around 500 exactly when they hit $20000 as I'd been saying that entire year I would.
Even if Austria's captial gains tax robbed me of 23.5% of it.

>tfw bought eth for 40 and sold at 700
>tfw bought ltc at around 20 and still holding
>bought btc at 1k still holding
seriously sorry to hear about what happened to you though lad that'd mess me up

That and worse (like having them stolen) has happened to so many early adopters. If you were that forward thinking back then other opportunities and success will come to you again.