Google an image

>google an image
>it redirects you to pininterest

this has happened to me countless times in the last years and i still dont have pininterest account

>using google

You can actually save the thumbnail now, I think. But I agree, Pinterest is shit
>pininterest
you wat

What's the problem? Why do you need a Pinterest account?

>using inferior search engines to virtue signal

>Get redirected to a Pinterest page
>Image is straight up not there
Google image search is broken because of sites like this.

is pinterest a social media? I've come across it so much but never taken the time to even ask what is was until now

now that google can't direct link they strongly prioritize pinterest results since you can usually see the image on the landing page without scrolling. Its gay but it is what it is

Basically, it's just a timeline for reposting images. So like Tumblr but without text at all. I guess it's mainly for women who grew out of tumblr age

>not using start page which protects your privacy and uses google search results

>Uploaded by User
I honestly don't give a shit about Reverse Image Search, whoever has the best database wins no matter what, GRIS has gone to the shitter in the last 2 years and it's still an order of magnitude ahead of all competitors as far as available sources go.
Content aggregators in generals need to fucking disappear, and thank god they are slowly getting digested by the late of newer forum communities

You can't see the full image without being logged in.
I think you can log in with Facebook but I don't have that crap either.

Like OP I wish I could just block pinterest in all Google results.

Personalization is actually useful

Can't you just append -pinterest to your search to filter out Pinterest results?

I feel you, sometimes friends send me facebook links (videos/images) and it has that obnoxious 1/3 of the screen banner "GET FACEBOOK".

If you play a video it'll be on the lower third of the screen, and maybe 5-6 seconds in it'll become a fullscreen popup "GET FACEBOOK GOY!!!".

I still don't have facebook, I just silently FUME with RAGE.

>You can't see the full image without being logged in.
you're still looking at garbage thumbnails and reencodes of the original image
If it doesn't have a link to the source, it's not worth saving either way
Used to be able to do that on GRIS, now most direct image results aren't even getting prioritized, so you're served 50 pages of unrelated garbage

>redirected to pintrest index with the image you wanted but just a thumbnail burried on the page between multiple other images

>doesnt put you into a full screen of the image you wanted
>click on your image to blow it up
>redirects to another index
REEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>click back
>right click view image

Use Yandex.

Bing is better

I wish I could say it was, so I wouldn't have to sell my fucking soul for the direct access APIs to the reverse image search uploader

Friendly neighborhood PSA reminder to replace the automated keywords on a reverse image search with a single * to actually find results you might be interested in.