ENLIGHTEN EACH OTHER WITH INTERESTING CHARTS!

ENLIGHTEN EACH OTHER WITH INTERESTING CHARTS!

ARCTIC AMBIENT IS A FUCKING SHIT GENRE THAT BASES ITS ENTIRE SOUND ON PUTTING THE COLORS BLUE AND WHITE ON EVERY ALBUM COVER. THE ENTIRETY OF THE SCENE IS FILLED WITH NIHILISTIC FUCKTARDS WHO ARE TOO FUCKING EDGY TO HAVE THEIR MUSIC LABELED AS "WARM DRONE" EVEN THOUGH THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT FUCKING IS. EVERY ARCTIC AMBIENT ALBUM THAT I HAVE HEARD IS DERIVATIVE BULLSHIT THAT IN NO WAY WARRENTS A SUBGENRE OF IT'S OWN, OH WHOOPEE YOU FUCKING MADE SOME SYNTHS PLAY OVER FUZZY STATIC THATS LITTERALLY REGULAR FUCKING WARM DRONE MUSIC YOU FUCKING MEME. IF YOU PUT SUNNY SHIT ON THE COVER THEN IT LITERALLY WOULDN'T BE ARCTIC AMBIENT ANYMORE GET A CLUE BITCH.

yes user that's what I thought until I realised ARCTIC AMBIENT IS A FUCKING SHIT GENRE THAT BASES ITS ENTIRE SOUND ON PUTTING THE COLORS BLUE AND WHITE ON EVERY ALBUM COVER. THE ENTIRETY OF THE SCENE IS FILLED WITH NIHILISTIC FUCKTARDS WHO ARE TOO FUCKING EDGY TO HAVE THEIR MUSIC LABELED AS "WARM DRONE" EVEN THOUGH THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT FUCKING IS. EVERY ARCTIC AMBIENT ALBUM THAT I HAVE HEARD IS DERIVATIVE BULLSHIT THAT IN NO WAY WARRENTS A SUBGENRE OF IT'S OWN, OH WHOOPEE YOU FUCKING MADE SOME SYNTHS PLAY OVER FUZZY STATIC THATS LITTERALLY REGULAR FUCKING WARM DRONE MUSIC YOU FUCKING MEME. IF YOU PUT SUNNY SHIT ON THE COVER THEN IT LITERALLY WOULDN'T BE ARCTIC AMBIENT ANYMORE GET A CLUE BITCH.

Thats kinda the style of the genre though. Kind of like how death metal and old school hip hop albums always had similarities.

Recently surfaced on the wiki

What similarities do old school hip hop and death metal share?

ARCTIC AMBIENT IS A FUCKING SHIT GENRE THAT BASES ITS ENTIRE SOUND ON PUTTING THE COLORS BLUE AND WHITE ON EVERY ALBUM COVER. THE ENTIRETY OF THE SCENE IS FILLED WITH NIHILISTIC FUCKTARDS WHO ARE TOO FUCKING EDGY TO HAVE THEIR MUSIC LABELED AS "WARM DRONE" EVEN THOUGH THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT FUCKING IS. EVERY ARCTIC AMBIENT ALBUM THAT I HAVE HEARD IS DERIVATIVE BULLSHIT THAT IN NO WAY WARRENTS A SUBGENRE OF IT'S OWN, OH WHOOPEE YOU FUCKING MADE SOME SYNTHS PLAY OVER FUZZY STATIC THATS LITTERALLY REGULAR FUCKING WARM DRONE MUSIC YOU FUCKING MEME. IF YOU PUT SUNNY SHIT ON THE COVER THEN IT LITERALLY WOULDN'T BE ARCTIC AMBIENT ANYMORE GET A CLUE BITCH.

this made me laugh

it'd be nice if this wasn't only autistic charts but had some links to albums or youtube even

the speedy rythmic lyricisim of rap is the same thing but different with death metals rythmic blast beats alot of death metal bands take influence from rap i wouldent say it has alot of similarities with hip hop though but they are very similar genres

I have no idea what these are as I can't read them in the choose file window and can't be bothered to open them.

Btw like 90% of these will be from the wiki so don't get your hopes up for anything particularly exciting

this needs some diane cluck

How come there is no pic related?

I dunno, there's a lot of good shit that's been omitted from that one. Might just delete it.

I think I know what the rest are and they're pretty bad, so this is the last one.