Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I really appreciate this kid's view on music. A child's perspective on death grips is something i've been searching for. Hopefully he and theneedledrop collab
youtube.com/watch?v=dUoqLO1SQ5E&

Underage b&

a small child reviews meme music for small children.

its a cute idea but he doesnt really know about the shit hes acting like he knows about, hes doing what kids do which is imitate and hes trying to do his own version of the fantano thing. his vocabulary and expression needs work, like all his explanations are 'x was groundbreaking, bizarre, amazing'.

if you want a child's perspective on death grips, you should just look to any positive review of any of the band's material :^)

looks like barry manilow

>Hopefully he and theneedledrop collab
Yeah, it'd be neat to see two children talk about music

>A child's perspective on death grips is something i've been searching for

you've never been to Sup Forums?

This is kinda weird desu. It's like watching a kid review meth

it's not like Fantano or P4K are any better

>Hopefully he and the needledrop collab

If it's that kid with a british accent they already did

Just opened the link. Turns out it's a different kid. All white boys look the same to me.

can't wait to see this kid grow into a depressed, poorly socialized, internet addicted, narcissistic teenager desu

that would only happen if he started browsing Sup Forums

You sound pretty well-adjusted yourself there.

Nice one, bruv.

Shameless self promotion

Is he even allowed to own the dick album?

underrated

yo nice projection man

just how popular have deat grips gotten

At least this kid appreciates Ring a Bell unlike a certain faggot.

He's got a dick, doesn't he?

The Star Wars poster behind him made me realize how much he looks like Spencer Tweedy.

that kid posts here btw

Jokes on you I'm not a depressed, poorly socialized, internet addicted, narcissistic teenager. I'm a depressed, poorly socialized, internet addicted, narcissistic adult.