youtube.com/watch?v=jCb-WcxO5SU&t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't

>delet this, sirr.

Applel

Xerox

Literally impossible. Install Debian.

nokia

Fall from grace? Windows is still absolutely dominant in desktop. The fact that most of you grind your teeth but still hold on to Windows says more than needed.
Yeah, they failed to grow in most other areas, but on the other hand they made Xbox.

Not only is Windows still dominant, Microsoft has some of the more diverse revenue streams. They can fall flat on there face in many areas and still be no where near "falling from grace"

they're probably second
Microsoft pretty much had the cake handed to them with their grip over the industry

I'd also like to name DEC, Silicon Graphics, Sun Microsystems, and IBM

>They can fall flat on there face in many areas and still be no where near "falling from grace"
Tell this to their """investors""".

Rest in peace, sweet Mozilla. Once a brilliant open source company, now a Soros funded botnet data collector.

this, their older iphones are the only thing worth a damn now.

this, its sad... and sadly we still have to process their source code to make waterfox. no real alternative.

They GNU this would happen when they made an enemy of users freedoms.

Linux and open source.

It becomes every day more infected with proprietary software and companies turn it into Windows-like crap.

Majority of american car companies

Then use it without blobs. It's not that hard.

That is painful, user.

Gave up my windows dual boot 15 years ago. Shill harder though

For you. They were innovators, but MS fucked that up too.

>now a Soros funded botnet data collector
Explain in detail

Well, common sense suffer the same.

Meme.

>this, their older iphones are the only thing worth a damn now.

Didn't Sup Forums use to hate those when they were out?

This too. Nearly forgot about Surface.
I agree there are obvious failures like Phone and very questionable decisions like Win 10. But all in all MS is still big despite everything

> Windows is still absolutely dominant in desktop

So? Being widely used means nothing except more software for it, the system itself is a botnet product, if it was free Microshit at least would have pretty excuse to rape people, like Google does.

The difference between Google and Microsoft is the same difference between a gentleman and a rapist: both of them will fuck you dry but Google at least will have a dinner with you and bring flowers first, and Microsoft will rape you and steal your belongings.

they work fine as phones, and I mean older as in iphone SE, iphone 6 etc. just dont use icloud botnet.

F

my surface has been very useful in college.

Microsoft has always been trash.
Now their nothing more than a patent troll.

>patent troll.
ONE. OF. US.

3dfx

>not mentioning the sjw bullshit that is killing foss

just dont give money or contribute code to projects that announce that sjw shit, and if you are contributing and they announce some gay shit, leave and tell them its because they injected politics into the FOSS.

Ummm lucifer?

Lucifer seems like a nice guy though, unlike that big piece of shit who goes by the name God

2 billion dollars for an infiniminer clone 10 ms devs could have put together in 6 months.

>Blackberry
This is really the only correct answer ITT. A lot of the other companies/groups brought up are still doing very well, but Blackberry went from being what Apple (and others) WISHED they could be, to being a patent troll over messaging services.

It's sad really.

>Google at least will have a dinner with you and bring flowers first
The fact that you feel comfortable to make such retarded statements on Sup Forums really does demonstrate that Sup Forums itself has become such a retarded community filled with fags from reddit.

The soy and sjw style development lately reeks of manipulation, but like all conspiracy theories all we have is circumstantial evidence.

This

Potentially the biggest desu

You know what happy employees gets? Shit products.

90s Microsoft made the best software, and their company was a bloodbath. Now, ranked the happiest employees in the industry, their hardware is low QC and they fired their software QC because they told engineers their UX and code was shit.

Look at Google, they can't NOT make a new messaging app every year and abandon shit. Not to mention hiring discrimination.

/Thread

>trips of truth
baleet dis pls no more pain

windows is not nearly as popular as MINIX in the desktop environment. Basically everyone runs MINIX. Maybe you load a windows kernel on ring 0 or whatever but minix is always there, chugging along, full IP stack and webserver and all, on ring -3.

The best part is that it's 100% stable and you will never need to update it!

That reminds me.

Intel.

Considering this was the largest empire in world history, yes. Not even America's empire was as large.
In 1914, France and britain combined owned 70% of the world.

Fuck. right in the patriotism.
You bastard,

>moot
He was always a shitstain.

At least GM is still great

>America's empire
What is that? Alaska?

>too big to fail
>great

Google. Enron. IBM. Sears

I never even used reddit.

>Sup Forums really does demonstrate that Sup Forums itself has become such a retarded communit

I agree with you on that, and your comment is the perfect example. I recomend suicide for you, but I'm not sure if your Potatum II brain processor can get the job done.

We still got countries all over lad, like do you even know?
We are literally genociding brownskins by bringing them our American diets and foods too lmao
White power

They got this data with botnet power

America rules through proxy states.

>we used to rule half the planet until the yanks kicked off
>now we just own a rock near south America and use it to troll the argies
thanks pricks. we could have been great together. now look at everything.

america is itself a proxy state for the "global financial elite"

I mean in terms of their car's reliability unlike Ford and Chrysler

Actually that's the one company that doesn't blindly follow generic applel slabs. And their main business isn't even in phones so they don't care that much (although they do care a little as seen recently with their business model transition). Apparently actual tools can't compete with glass toys.

Seriously though, what I think made Blackberry lose market share is that they didn't have a free operating system. Any manufacturer could use Android so it easily gained traction for being just good enough. Nobody but BB could use BBOS so it died with no ecosystem. Makes me wonder why Apple stayed around while BBOS died though. Too late to the party?

youtube.com/watch?v=jCb-WcxO5SU&t=51s

They're a garbage company completely led by retards.

At least they are not chinkshit.