Yo this sounds like korn

yo this sounds like korn

Drink bleach.

yo this sounds like BLUR

secundied

I still think Blur is good.

I wish Korn were this diverse in their approach to music..

Nah. This sounds like a few seconds of punk followed by carnival music.

any other albums where the drums are the only good part?

anyone?

i love this band, gentle fiant and magma

We're gonna get, gonna get little sort of a session going here. A bit of a session, a sessions that will feature the rhythm section

why do you keep doing this every day? it's like you're on a mission or something

korn is good so this is ok with me

why do you post this everyday

Did someone say corn?

its so fucking funny when poptimists come to Sup Forums and try to justify their shit-tier opinions by spamming threads

Not Korn, but it does sound like every two bit shitty -core act out there today. I suppose the title rings true, it really did predict the future of punk, and it's really fucking awful.

>you don't get it, refused is just too radical for you!

refused's legacy is paving the way for underoath and emmure, get real

SLEEJEVO

>SLEEJEVO
?

but poptimists are the ones who listen to shitty nu-metal like refused and at the drive-in

>refused's legacy is paving the way for underoath and emmure, get real
this is dumb, Moss Icon and Drive Like Jehu put out material before Refused is even existed

that doesn't change the fact that you've been desperately trying to convince Sup Forums of this by making this thread every day for weeks on end now. you're fucking pathetic

also
>what is historical context
you're relating these guys to all of these nu-metal bands, but this album came out years before nu-metal even became a trend. you don't have to like it, but you should at least be able to understand why people value it for being forward thinking. refused isn't nu-metal, but it certainly inspired it

not the guy you're quoting but
>this album came out years before nu-metal even became a trend
Korn's debut was released 4 years before TSOPTC

>implying nu-metal was an established genre when korn released their first album
also the first korn album and tsoptc are hardly similar

i admit their influence is bad, but thats not the point, theyre great

this isnt correct

refused is far too weird for people who only listen to pop music

Refused is pop music

its definetly not radio pop, which is what poptimists listen to

its so jazz influenced and at points so out there its hard to classify as any other definition of pop

some tracks are more poppy than others, look at Tannhäuser / Derivè