Fucking Firefox

Fucking Firefox.
It keeps crashing my tabs when starting a new session, what else ebin browser to use?

It's another episode of user touched about:config and installed shitty addons until his browser doesn't works anymore.

I'd say use a non-customizable browser. Hopefully you will not able to break it too.

go to the archives
look for literally any browser thread ever
read those response, because every thread is the exact same shit every time

No, i use vanilla with ublock and https everywhere

So you don't use vanilla?

Ublock and https everywhere are shitty?
And who needs browser without adblock anyway

Apparently there's something wrong with your system, because if you're really using vanilla firefox with ublock and https everywhere it should work.
I guess you have to figure out what do you miss or what have you broke in your operating system.

I really have to elaborate, sry
For example, sometimes i want to open some archived local copy of webpage and Waterfox opens it. I read what i want and close. When i start Waterfox again (or Firefox, just the same) it forgets about all my tabs that were open prior that copy.
And sometimes it just randomly does nothing when i try to restore session. Pages are present in history, but digging 20+ tabs out is pain in the ass.
I used Opera when it was mighty (12.xx versions) and never missed a tab.
How to cope with my autism?

Try refreshing your profile. (It's in help, troubleshooting information.)

Thanx, i'll try

Ublock or Ublock Origin?

use a seperate browser for reading offline pages

Oh look.
The chrome shills are blogging fabricated stories on the internet again.
Yawn.

time you got a computer with more than 2GB of ram, isn't it?

>When i start Waterfox again (or Firefox, just the same)

so you're using waterfox, and it's crashing... and you blame firefox. tard.

The only issue I've ever had with Firefox Quantum has been it sucking a lot of battery on my MacBook Pro (work machine). I still use it though, and I still recommend people support Firefox and other open source programs.

When you wanna open local pages either use a different profile or a different browser.
I'd suggest you a completely different browser since you don't want extensions for them and a simple web browser is probably better than a full featured one for local pages.
Maybe take a look at something minimal, like surf or shit like that. You don't even need tabs for local webpages.

OP, assuming this thread hasn't 404'd, I don't know how you can bear using Firefox with only 2 addons. I trust you're using the latest version with the new extension system. I resisted changing but managed to find a number of extensions & settings that still suits me (gestures suck like they do on Chrome but I hear new API is on the way to improve these) If you're using pre-web extension Firefox, time to upgrade. I also constantly had issues with old Firefox crashing. Once you've upgraded, use this extension as a fallback:

Tab Session Manager - this automatically backs up your tab sessions in periodic increments.

I also recommend removing Https everywhere, all it does is breaks webpages. I also seriously hope you're using uBlock Origin and not uBlock.

I also recommend these addons:
Foxy Gestures
I don't care about cookies (seriously how tf can you live without this?)
Tree Style Tab (yes there is a good one available for web extensionified Firefox)
uMatrix (optional but I highly recommend)

>installed shitty addons
I thought the whole point of deprecating its entire addon ecosystem was to prevent such shit extensions in the first place

>(work machine)

Nice try soyim

Honestly, considering how stupid you are, Brave might be a better choice for you user.

Firefox can run fine with 2GB or even less ram.

>Fucking Firefox.
>It keeps crashing my tabs

Be glad.

Firefox crashes my video driver whenever I play a YouTube video.
Screen goes completely black for a few seconds about once every 10 minutes.

Use Opera m8.

how come there are threads like this on Sup Forums every day while I nor anyone I know has ever experienced even one crash on the new firefox?