Opinions?

opinions?
discuss
the hotelier is fucking back

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/featured/anarchy-in-worcester-mass/
pitchfork.com/news/63592-the-hotelier-announce-new-album-goodness-share-album-trailer/
youtube.com/watch?v=FFPjFjUonX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'd fuck the red headed granny in the middle to be completely honest

EVERYONE'S BODY IS BEAUTIFUL YOUR BEAUTIFUL THE WAY WYUO ARE ABODY ACCEPOTPTPCPCPCPCPCP

Just started listening. I'm kind of hoping the album isn't too great because I won't be able to see them live on the 22nd and I don't want to miss a good show.

the two red heads and the blonde in the right
so fucking sexy

saw them live twice in 2015 but they didn't play any new material which was nice i think

anyone got a dl link? couldnt find anything on the archive

I just found out that Goodness Pt. 1 was a single and isn't on the album. I'm really pissed off because I'm loving it more than what's on the record.

Saw them in Leeds the other week, good show. They played a few songs from this new lp, digging it so far.
It's rather mellow, compared to their last.

I'm digging it so far. Will take some time to decide whether or not it's better for me than HLNPIT

it wont top Home but i dont expect it too, good so far

What a fucking terrible album cover

the censored one genuinely looks better, and not just because it covers up the oldies

Cool, I was there too.

Enjoyed Goodness Pt. 2 the most of any songs they played.

i just finished listening to it, hlnp is my favourite album of all time and their debut is in my top 10. that was absolute garbage. maybe this is a grower?

Honestly, does anyone have alternative art? I fucking despise this edgy bullshit not to mention they went with fucking old people. I might just have to end up using a picture of this band in a fucking forest or something god fucking damn fuck these tryhards for real.

Nice man, I was the loser in the Nouns shirt if you saw me.
I still think An Introduction to the Album is the best one they do live, just hearing the whole room singing the lyrics back is great.
I did enjoy the new stuff they played too tho.

southampton here. there's something about standing in a room with a bunch of people singing along to an introduction that makes me so happy

While I wouldn't call their first two albums some of my favourites of all time, I certainly enjoy them a lot. But I agree, this new album sounds like a pretty big disappointment.

dude cmon theres worse shit being posted every minute on this very website you're on

sounds amazing bro

Were you the guy going absolutely mental for Into It. Over It? That dude was cool.

I was wearing a beanie and a blue button-down. I would've been in the pit for any songs that inspired one.

Yeah, dude. Hearing everyone shout "FUCK".

Nah. I was stood on the stairs in the middle, had to leave after Hotelier. I've seen Into It Over It twice before tho so I wasn't too bothered.

yeah but i don't add that shit to my pc or phone

I love Hotelier but that article was obnoxious beyond cringe. Still love what I've heard so far.

mods

>this logic

Yes, because we should hold album covers to the same standards to random posts on Sup Forums.

im loving this album
settle the scar

this

where'z the link fampai

I like the cover.

I do too. After I heard Piano Player it made sense to me.

fuck the album is too fucking good

Yeah the crowd was way smaller after the Hotelier finished. A lot of people must have done the same.

so that's what my grandmother looks like naked
huh

i'm gonna throw up

by definition you do by browsing this website

this is a sfw board is this sfw?

lmao retards or 15 year old

album covers are the exception

why not both

loved the first listening

i dont have a download but heres the stream

check top retard

definitely not as catchy as their last album

you two are degenerates. Good for you.

im just trying to help an user out asshole

rude

sorry bros I didn't want to offend anybody

bullshit

i think he was being ironic

maybe but its a great record too

>unironically using the term degenerate in a negative manner
top pleb mate

goodness part 2 is fucking gold

o god that static into clarity LITTLE BIRD ON THE SIDE OF THE SIDEWALK

Spotted the degenerate.

is this AOTY lads?

>not being a 'degenerate'
return to Sup Forums ya plen

3/4 through and it's ok. for me, it's definitely not as good as their first album, though that may have a lot to do with the song content and who I was at the time.

they do give fun bonuses if you order t-shirts though. at least they did in 2015. came with a bunch of candy.

Fucking worst album art ever

I am using the picture of the band in the woods

this one? pitchfork.com/news/63592-the-hotelier-announce-new-album-goodness-share-album-trailer/

Yes

music by and for peopel in their 20s who never quite grew out or moved away from their suburban high school routes. kind of sad actually.

>let's go viral the cover

This one is good too

that album cover is the only good thing about it

>spoken word intro

Conor Oberst is one of the worst things to happen to emo music.

Conor Oberst created Read Music/Speak Spanish
so im gonna go ahead and say no

The History of Flesh: Part 2

>Conor Oberst
>having anything to do with emo music

are you serious?
that album is a highly regarded emo classic
Bright Eyes is indie, but those early albums have a lot of genre mixing

It's a bit folky, sure, but it's absolutely emo.
Unless you're like those metalheads who quibble over subgenres, IWAIM is definitely emo.

to go off of this i absolutely love early bright eyes stuff
Letting Off The Happiness is beyond underrated and Fevers and Mirrors and Lifted are both in my favortie albums ever

>that album is a highly regarded emo classic
i mean its alright but its about as much of an emo classic as taking back sunday
less so actually
uhh please educate yourself pal
youtube.com/watch?v=FFPjFjUonX8
THIS is emo

Fevers and Mirrors is my all-time favorite Bright Eyes album. It's got this amazing dark feeling throughout it and really shows in songs like Arienette

settle the scar is their best song imo

wait is that really the new hotelier?
jesus christ, they couldnt pick a more revolting album art

yes they could

>yes they could
true but the point is fuck that art

commissioning a better art

that art gives me a bonner

>link
SOMEONE GET A GODDAMN MEGA LINK IN HERE ASAP

>OMG NAKED PEOPLE
fuck off underage shits

I'll need to listen to this soon considering I loved Home, Like no place there is.

I think they are doing great things in a genre that has been mediocre for a while.

what the fuck is this artsy fartsy bullshit just sing already you dickcheese

MONTIE :)

THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD LINK.

THERE IS ONLY THE STEREOGUM STREAM.

I REPEAT, THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD LINK.

IF THERE IS, IT'S A 128KBPS STREAM-RIP.

fuckng audiofiles kys

>fuck off underage shits
no one wants to see old naked people you fucking faggot go back to your body acceptance blog

I don't know what this post means, so I'm just going to assume you're drunk, stoned, or both.

Being horny and not having embraced a woman in years those old broads look sexy as fuck.

you know nothing about emo

the hotelier is shit

someone preorder a vinyl for the ddl

fuck

how do people browse Sup Forums and not have a what account

Piano Player is the least inspired track I've ever heard why'd they have to take this nose dive?? Hold me

The torrents of this album there are transcodes of the stream and not native 320kbps or FLAC.

Do people who consider themselves emo fans generally like The Hotelier?

It's a mixed bag, at least on Sup Forums

they said downloads were going out tonight at midnight, it's 2 now, still nothing on slsk