Specs thread, measure and compare your e-peen

Specs thread, measure and compare your e-peen
Garbage ram speed I know, that's next on my upgrade list

neat

How much malware did I just get running that shit app?

who was in the wrong?

These posters

what did he mean by this?

I didn't pay for Windows, I got it from an old Win7 Ultimate key I had from my old laptop.

280 ?

No, it's a 270X

no bulli

nice computer friend

OC it. I'm running 2133 RAM. It could go over 2966 if I overvolted it.

noice to see all those ryzens in here
2700x will replace the 5820K in my main rig soon

blast from the past

pretty bad.

this 950 has the worst cooler known to man as well.

time for a ryzen

Is the gpu running idle? It's pretty warm if so, but not that bad.

Also, I have the same cpu, but mine is on an AIO and tends to run around 15-20c and I've had it for about3-4 years now. Same cooler as well. I just dust a lot and apply new thermal compound every few months or so.

I have a 960, it runs at 81° under load. Should I repaste it? Its a small HTPC case with only one exhaust fan.

My first Pc I've ever built .

That's the least you can do realistically. That's what I've done always throughout the lifespan of my hardware. Dust and apply new compound every now and again.

Also, have you monitored the temps of the hardware for the time you've had your gpu? It's hard to tell what you should do in order to fix an issue if there isn't adequate information...Otherwise, it may just be on it's way out.

CPU runs at 70° max. I would want a bigger GPU and undervolt it, but it doesn't work for the 960. It barely handles Warframe in 4K. I'm planning to replace it by a 75W 2050 or AMD 470 whenever it becomes avaiable at a reasonable price. I would even pay 200 € for a new card with a decent amount of memory.

You need a 970s performance to run Warframe in 4K without drops.

yeah that's at idle. stock heatsink on the cpu too, am brokeboye. i probably should repaste it

2300+? I OC'd mine back in those days it even ran COD4.

kek

This PC must be worth a lot of bananas in his country

man poor guy that's not even a bad computer .

you have my support sempron friend

Garbage RAM speed, huh?
>INB4 overclock it
I did try and had to reset the CMOS, not risking that heart attack again.

gpu. maybe. sold my old 2x r9 furies for 700.