I could use an air purifier

Anyone got any recommendations for an air purifier?

I've got a 10x10 bedroom and I need to clear the air of dust, allergens, and crotch-smell. Showering, vacuuming, and opening the window only does so much, and my room always gets so dusty.

Ideally, I'd like something compact enough to sit on a desk, and smartphone connectivity is a plus. I have some money to spend (~$100).

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/GermGuardian-AC4825-Sanitizer-Allergens-Guardian/dp/B004VGIGVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you wash the bed sheets and curtains too?

nvm found one

>nvm fixed it

Fuck you

Inform us of what you found, if you would?

Once every month.

Fuck you nigger go shitpost on a smartphone shilling thread or something

Xiaomi has an wifi connected one but it's a bit over your budget. Just look it up on AliExpress.

I use a little 30$ish Hamilton Beach one I got off Amazon. Does pretty well, but no smart features at all.

quality thread

air purifier won't get rid of dust or body odor smell.
Stop masturbating in your room and dust can only be stopped with regular cleaning, wash your fucking clothes, take regular showers have some fucking self-respect.

no

why take responsibility when you can offload it to the machine

>stop masturbating in your room
Woah woah woah buddy, let's not be so hasty.

amazon.ca/GermGuardian-AC4825-Sanitizer-Allergens-Guardian/dp/B004VGIGVY

I bought this on sale for about $80 after research.

For smell it's best to just get a humidifier and some essential oils, artsnatural makes good ones.

This is a good model.

It does not generally filter scents (one model of filter binds certain substances). The real use is particles.

I have a very old Honeywell that does a good job, it's super basic though just 3 speeds and a big ass HEPA filter with charcoal thing around it, I'll probably get a new one when this current filter is done cause they don't even sell the filters for it anymore it's so old, but Honeywell is a pretty solid brand for stuff like that, but my advice would be forget that wifi shit, get a solid, basic (but not low end) model without all the retarded smart home botnet shit.

>air purifier
>smartphone connectivity
Are you genuinely retarded?

you're that nigga from the last thread discussing air purifiers aren't you?

I just bought the US model of this: The SHARP FP P35CX on ebay for around $70 new open box.

Small air purifiers like ^anons are too small to make a difference, and the filter will get dirty too fast. Larger units can clean the air of a modest sized room in a few hours on the right setting.

>not weekly

I have this one!
It's decent. Does the job, and the low setting is fairly quiet.
I mean, it's only $80 so it's not going to be the best out there, but it makes a somewhat noticeable difference. If you want a cheap option, I'd recommend this.

I have a friend who has a nicer $300 one though, and his is way better. But probably overkill for a 10x10 bedroom.

Remove beans and onions from your diet user. You have to first cut the source of pollution before you can reasonably fix the pollution itself.

>buy cheapest available cabin filter from auto parts store
>buy/salvage a couple of 12v low noise fans and a 12v charger
>stick them all in a box and turn it on

There you go, a cheap air purifier that you can build yourself.