ITT: Post your last 5 rym ratings. Rate and rec as well

ITT: Post your last 5 rym ratings. Rate and rec as well.

The League of Gentlemen - s/t
Remko Scha - Machine Guitars

t. embryo

>the ape of naples
>4 stars

That's like a 9/10 in my rating scale

>avant-teen who's also a shitposter

nice ass
why didn't you like the moon and melodies

oyrbme .t

>being an avant teen in 2016
>forcing shitty Sup Forums memes
i feel sorry for you

it just sounded really uninspired to me. the ambient tracks were decent but the pop ones were just inane, complete with a vocalist trying to be a lifeless Dagmar Krause or something.

If White Tomb is your first Altar of Plagues album I would say don't stop there, Mammal is basically an improved version of it and Teethed Glory and Injury is completely different and an amazing album imo.

you like trash like hamilton tho

yet another great post by Anonymous
shit I don't remember any pop tracks on that
so you're probably right

Yeah it was my first Altar of Plagues record. I'll check out some of their other stuff.

ok

I just started using my rym account so I've mainly been rating my favorites

is coloring book worth checking out as someone who's only mildly interested in rap?

sorry for lack of recs, best i can think of is maybe Nana Grizol - Love It Love It for

I've really come around on Hill lately, especially Judgment has grown into one of my favourites for its rhythmic intensity

I feel very tired who's with me

I haven't listened to Curious Corn that much beyond the first track, I should get on that soon considering the first track was nice.

judgement is really cool, it's a more controlled and refined continuation of the experimentation on Out to Lunch

Dialogue is a bit better though IMO, although it's listed as a Bobby Hutcherson album it's got 4 tracks written by Hill. Basically Judgement but more loose and free

Digging some glitchy or drony ambient

The WTC is a single and the bottom 3 are track ratings so make of that what you will

wanna know how i can tell you're new to RYM

lmao this nigga got no friends

why wont you rate it a 4.5? you know, cause its the equivalent of a 9/10?

nice branc score

They don't change a lot the style during the album, so yeah, if you liked it go for it
I feel like some people might be repulsed by it because of the more trance, dudelsdlmao parts
Each wave of people is worse than the last
I hate that Loscil cover
It's so amateurish
Anyway listen to the Arp album I rated here

you bumped up relayer half a star since the last time I see

don't bully people just because they have no friends user :(

yeah I'm definitely going to have to check that out, thanks for the heads up senpai!

Only bothered with 36 chambers and the first batch of wu tang solos, is anything past wang fever really worth it?

k i won't bully

but yeah check out Dialogue that's a solid album

I like to easily differentiate between albums I think are near perfect between albums I think are perfect because there are albums that I think are very close to a 10/10 but I wouldn't give a 5 so I use 4.5/5 as around a 9.5/10.

>is Coloring Book worth checking out
Eh, not really. I don't think Chance is all that great anyway but Coloring Book was his least compelling effort to me.

>is coloring book worth checking out as someone who's only mildly interested in rap?
not that guy but I'd say so
it's enjoyable, and has non-rap elements to it

What's the point?
I honestly don't really care that much about others opinions on here.
I mostly use it for personal cataloging.
Although admittedly I only began using RYM a couple months ago. About the beginning of the year.
I haven't actually listened to a full WTC album yet.
I came across that single in a playlist somewhere, along with most of the other recent track ratings.

nah nigga i'm just joking

but really there are better ways you can get your recent ratings

I gave Relayer another listen and Gates of Delirium and Sound Chaser clicked with me alot more than the first time. I also bumped down Currents half a star because besides a couple tracks it really wasn't that great when I look back on it, I don't think Kevin will really ever top Innerspeaker for me.

If Waterfall Cities was a nice enough album i'm sure i'll enjoy Curious Corn just as much.

Any recs?

Circle - Prospekt

Os mutantes if you have not heard it yet

v/a - No New York

i guess

god - possession
essential mallgoth rock

Circus - Movin' On

Scraping Foetus Off the Wheel - Hole