I'm a Software developer and want to earn money while sleeping. What's the best job you can automate?

I'm a Software developer and want to earn money while sleeping. What's the best job you can automate?

Automated suicide.

updog

sending spam with your botnet

bitcoin

TurtleCoin

Tell me more

legit the best question asked this year

find a job that is very repetitive, and done on a computer

You can always sell your soul away since you're that deprived of desperate for money

By writing an algorithm that can solve recaptcha

finally some people who share my problem with sleep

we're not doing anything, we're just laying there. it feels good and you recharge, but what else?

Trick your boss into letting you work from home, then outsource your own job to india

OP here. Currently I think my best bet is in crypto. Any tips on that regard?

Crypto needs investment and has constant running costs.

Also you will get a heart attack every time BTC dips.

That's true. Makes this all the more complicated

write a poker playing AI

be prepared to invest thousands of dollars if you want to make more than 2 cents a month

whats that?

Automating your job is a great way to earn money with no effort, but if you're on a salary, it makes no sense.

create a nueral net which will create a piece of software from basic instructions

What is up dog?

You trick the vampires into thinking you are dead dummy. Why do you think covers are so thick and go up to your neck? Impenetrable by vampire fangs. Wake the fuck up

This.

nothin much man

gotem

> software developer
> not software engineer

What's the difference?

I run a website that scrapes pictures from the web and has this cancerous auto-scrolling thing.
Every page has a shit load of pictures and tags so I always get hits from reverse image search and keywords.
I make 300/mo with that garbage site. If I did the popup/popunder cancer ad thing I could probably make more.

Step 1: Convince your boss that you can work from home
Step 2: Automate you're job
Step 3: Don't tell anyone you automated you're job
Step 4: Let the scripts run during working hours
Step 5: Do whatever the hell you want while you're getting paid for running some scripts at home

So basicallly pinterest?

del

Thats not possible my dude, but I wish this was real.

Wrong.

How so?

I have a captcha solver you bum.
You can:
A) guess randomly
B) solve with tensorflow
C) use audio captcha and use google's own speach recognition software to solve it
You have no idea how incredibly easy it is to break recaptcha.

Wanna buy mines? All yours for 100 buttcoins